Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla- ya I have. I just did one and it is def pos. When I get to my computer I'll post it. So I'd say I'm oing between now and a few days. Glad I did an opk today.

Kyla - things sound great for you. I hope you get your bfp this month.

Dads doing well, over did it last night with some pizza but doing good today. Stepmom is doing well too, I think she hit her peak pain/swelling day Friday so everyday since has been better.

AFM, AF greeted me today. Should I count today as cd1 or yesterday since I spotted yesterday?

Rachel-Boo for AF :( Don't give it up! It takes time. Hopefully going to the doc will give you some hope. I know I've considered going just to make sure there's nothing that could get in the way. I'm sorry it's been such a stressful week for you :hugs:

Nikki-Yay for a positive opk! Looks like you were right about not Oing yet...

Kyla-I hope it's good things for you this month! :)

AFM-We leave for Chicago in the morning, so our last insem was last night. I still haven't gotten a positive opk. So, if I don't O today or tomorrow, I will pretty much count myself out this month...

Rachel-Count today as day 1. Spotting doesn't count, only full flow starts the cycle.

Rachel- I hope the doc gives you clarity. I hope any issues will be resolved in an easy manor. You will feel refreshed after going.

Julie- hope you O! Have fun in Chicago!

AFM, tons of EWCM, I have never seen that much EVER! CP seems like O time. And OPK attached... it is a cheapie Target brand that never gets the lines EXACT. But I would say I am oing today. So as soon as I can attack DH, I will! We BD-ed last night, I will today and tomorrow! Cant wait, throwing in the doggie and some toys!.

Attachments

• WP_20130317_011.jpg
    WP_20130317_011.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
Do you all agree that OPK should be in FF as pos?

Too bad my DH's bday will only be 9-10DPO. Hopefully Ill get the courage to test on his bday because I really want to.

Yep that looks near enough positive to me, maybe do one in a few hours time..... Sounds silly but for me a few hours would determine positive and negitive.

Thanks Lausie- Ill try, I'm not great at holding in the pee. If I can't do it then Ill just take it as positive and test in the morning to make sure it gets lighter.

Gosh I hope in 12-ish days I get another test that looks like that, but on an HCG test! I know I'm weird that I think about that.

Thanks Julie, I hope I get some answers.

PDX - how was the HSG? How do they do it? I think I'm going to ask for that to be done.

Nikki - looks positive to me

Nikki-I would probably count that as positive. Mine aren't quite as dark as that and I almost counted them, so I'd count it! And you aren't weird at all for thinking like that, I'm guessing we all do it lol

Nikki- That looks like a great OPK to me! I would say you're probably O'ing today from the sounds of it!

Julie- If you O today or tomorrow I wouldn't count yourself out at all? Those swimmers can hang out for quite awhile!

Rachel- I'm sorry AF got you, that really really sucks :hugs:

So it's CD 25, 9 DPO for me today... 3 more days until AF is due for an appearance...

Well, I got my smiley, so we still might have a chance this month after all! Now maybe I can relax and enjoy our vacation! lol

Kyla-I meant if I didn't O today or tomorrow. I know they can live up to 5 days, but I'd be less likely to get my hopes up if it was more than 2 or 3 days. Love the encouragement though! When are you going to test again? I really hope AF stays away for you!

Nikki- definitely not weird for thinking like that. I dream about getting my BFP all too often now. In my case, I wouldn't consider that positive because my OPKs get super dark, but you know your own body and I know many women's never get as dark as the control line. So woohoooo for O'ing soon! Get to BD'ing! :happydance:

Julie- Yaaaay for you O'ing too! Perfect timing!!! FX for you this month it seems like your insems lined up perfectly. Now go relax and have fun!! :)

Rachel: :( :hugs: boooo that :witch: always has to spoil everyone's fun :'( Here's to next cycle hun <3

Kyla- How are you feeling?! Anymore signs? Spotting? Bloody taste in your mouth?? Lol.

AFM, CD9 here. BD last night, even though i'm sure it's too early and those spermies will be long gone. We're gonna DTD every other day until i see my +OPK, then however many times I can convince DF over the next couple of days after that lol. With my rando cycles I can O anywhere from CD11 to CD19 (although I haven't had a 32 day cycle since April 2011). Hopefully we catch our egg this time <3

Cassidy- f'xd for you this cycle!!!! hope you O sooner than later!!

Yeah still got the bloody taste in my mouth, not all the time but most every morning and then a few random times during the day. Haven't had the spotting again so I don't know if that's good or bad?

Kyla-I'd say that's good!

Cassidy-Fxd for you! It sounds like a good plan. That's how my cycles are too. I've Od as early as cd13 and as late as cd 20. Looks like this month will be cd20 or 21. Always the guessing game...

Good news is our donor offered to do another insem today! So, we will get one more in before we go. Yay!

Julie that's AWESOME!!!! Your donor seems like a pretty awesome guy!

Rachel I am sorry AF got you! That really sucks hunny! Glad to hear your dad is on the mend.
Result Julie, you've got a good'en there!! You will be well and truly covered!

Thanks girls! The first couple of months he kind of acted like it was a bit of burden on him, so I was quite surprised when he offered today! I think he's realizing it isn't as simple as he thought and if he wants it to happen sooner, he needs to do all that he can.

His wife is due on March 31st, but she's been having contractions off and on for a few days now and is dilated to 1cm. So, I know they are hoping to have the baby early. All she can do is complain about how horrible it is to be pregnant. I can't help but feel she's so unappreciative of the whole thing. Then she had the nerve to ask me if I've considered asking the doc about clomid. I replied letting her know that we are only on month 3, so that seems a little early. Plus, I know I'm ovulating every month and for the most part it's within a certain window. So, I don't really see any reason to worry about it at this point. We are good friends, but sometimes I just want to smack her...lol Anyway, just needed to rant about that for a minute. I knew you guys would understand!

Haha, awe Julie :hugs: totally understand. My friend suggested I go see a doctor because i haven't gotten pregnant yet. Only cycle 4! I already convince myself something is wrong with me, so I don't need OTHER people butting in too!!! Lmao. I'm glad he's coming around more, hopefully his job will be over soon enough! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->