Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Julie- all great news! Now go out of town and enjoy!! hopefully you will still be on B&B because I need a TWW buddy! When will you test?

Kyla- cant wait for some results from you. baby dust your way!!

Mirolee- where are you in life and in your cycle??

Cassidy- hoping for an O soon. Then we can have 3 people TWW together!

AFM, getting O pains. However we are just finishing up out tiling in the bathroom. So Ill have to wait a few more hours til BD time. Should be good!

I will definitely be on here! I say I will test day 12 or 13, but I will probably cave before that lol

You gals are so thoughtful. I love reading all your updates.
Cd oh... Maybe 14 or so for me. Had a super weekend! (details in journal about activities and food). I'm hoping to ovulate in the next week or so. We're attempting everyohter day this cycle. No opks. With the results of his SA, we've both relaxed a great deal, you can just feel it in the air between us. Have a FS appt on 3/27, maybe he'll give me a clomid rx. We'll see. So yeah, playing it cool, feeling good, taking it as it comes. Oh, and my niece should arrive in about three weeks or so. It would be lovely to get pregnant when she is born... But we'll see. :) thinking positive thoughts for all you ladies - vacations, ttc, SS, fun bedroom activities, etc. Thinking of you all.

Hoping we all get our lucky charm today.

I'm feeling lucky today ;)

Like next week? That's fast? Or is that my long history of canadian health care speaking, i've waited 4 months for an appointment with a Dermatoligist!!!!

Lots going on at the end of this month...

Rachel's apt 25th
Mirolee's apt 27th
Cassidy's DF bday 27th
My DH bday 27th

And hopefully some BFP's!

Has anyone ever felt like their lady parts are swollen? I feel like that. and it hurts to BD! Maybe its from my cold or maybe its from too much BD-ing. I know I should BD today, but Ill have to see how Im feeling. We BD-ed for the past 2 day in a row, which I usually can handle.

wow, golds, nice memory.
if you want to take tonight off, you'd be fine to do so.

Yeah for sure Nikki, you'd still be covered if you didn't BD tonight. I'd give your lady parts a break!

I would say (dependent on tomorrow's temp) that you have O'd, so you would be well covered and able to take a break. Bless your poor Minnie (sorry that's my name for it)

Ooooh now that's a conversation starter.....so ladies what do you call your lady parts???

lol well if i was in Nikki's position and my parts were sore and I was telling DH about it I would say 'she' is sore.

Afm, I feel sick... like pre-AF sick. :growlmad:

Thanks Julie, I hope I get some answers.

PDX - how was the HSG? How do they do it? I think I'm going to ask for that to be done.

Nikki - looks positive to me

Hey Rachel...don't get horrified abt the hag test with all the borrow stories online...it was fine...the uncomfortable part is wen they insert the catheter inside of u...I felt some pressure and they insert the due inside ..again some pressure...no pain really...all the best with tht hun
Kyla...how's the taste of blood??
Julie...yaaayy on your pos opk and the extra donation...enjoy your holiday...
Mirolee it's great tht u guys r so relaxed...I'm sure Gud things r in order now...
Laus...how u doin dear?And my dh calls mine rabbit :)
Cassidy...how r the wedding preps goin???still goin crazy??
Emily..how's u sweetie??hope your dh is feeling better now...
Afm...had a busy weekend...dh sprained his neck and was in pain yday...he's a big baby even with alil pain so ya I was catering to my baby....now I'm sitting at the clinic for a blood draw to c where my hcg is at...oh god pls let it b below 5

Sonia- no bloody taste in my mouth so far today, or yesterday really. SO I don't know what to think, just waiting on AF, one more FRER so I will probably use it Wednesday morning if no AF.

F'xd for you blood work today! I hope hope hope it's under 5 like you want!

Hi ladies!
Let's see...

Cassidy - Your friend is silly... there is no reason for you to worry or see a doctor yet. Don't let it make you anxious. <3 Also, I hope you have a nice predictable cycle. Makes everything much less stresful. I have always had wacky cyles and I know it is so irritating!

Julie - That is sooo awesome you got the pos OPK and your donor is being so awesome and giving you another donation! <3 Have a relaxing vacay and I hope the TWW blows by!
Oh, and don't be too hard on your friend... In know it is easy to think she is taking the pregnancy for granted, but the last few weeks are very uncomfortable. Plus, usually you are so excited to meet your baby you just want the pregnancy to be over so you can actually hold and see the little one!

Rachel - So sorry hun... I hope your dr's appt finds everything is fine and that all you need is some dr's suggestions. <3

Sonia - Yes, men are babies. My husband gets sick and it is the end of then world! Even though when I get sick I will go to work, do housework and take care of the baby and the pets! I hope your test comes back below 5. Keep us posted!

Nikki - Those Target brand ones gave me an iffy pos... but I am one of those that has never gotten a blatant positive, and have never gotten a smiley on a digi. Sounds like things are looking good this month, though!

Kyla - Pllllease keep postive, hunny! This time of the month can cause you to be sad and anxious, so just try to pass off negative feelings as hormones. Your mid-cycle spotting was a huge deal!!! It wasn't for nothing, OK?

Mirolee - Good job keeping cool and trying the every other day thing. It sounds like you are feeling more relaxed since DH's SA came back all good!

AFM, DH has another interview today. It sounds like it could be promising, so all I can do it keep positive right now. I mean, if I get down ,he gets down, and it becomes a vicious cycle. Also, took my dog to the vet for the gas issue, and she walked out with a clean bill of health and a million compliments on how cute she is. I guess she is just cute and smelly!

Question, is anyone going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan? It seemed to work for me and I know it seems to get good results from others I have heard...

I don't have a good name either. I wish I was good with names like that. I never name my cars or anything either. I should work on that.

Kyla- how you doing? I hope AF isn't coming!!! and BFP will come instead.

Sonia- thanks for that info because I might have to get one down the road, when we start IUI. Hopefully we don't have to!

So not TTC related, has anyone even had REALLY painful hiccups. OMG, this morning I was in SOOO much pain. I got 2 rounds of them, hoping they don't come back.

If I have O-pain then ill try to BD and deal with it. If I don't then I'll assume I o-ed yesterday and not BD. I guess we'll see how she is feeling come evening.

Emily- my DH always says he wishes our doctors were like the vets. He said he would go more often to the doc if they were always excited to see him, told him he was so cute, and gave him treats. Instead they tell us usually negative things. I agree with my DH about that. However, I think it is funny!

Bubs, we're doing modified SMEP plan because i'm not doing opks this month. so, every other day, and maybe throw in a three day if extra ewcm or something.

Nikki- I haaaaate hiccups! They are always painful to me! No fun at all!

Rachel- I hope your appt. gives you some answers and the feedback you need! Fx everything is perfect and you'll get your BFP soon <3

Kyla- I think everyone has that point in the TWW where they're like "Yupp, AF is coming, i'm out." That's where the good ole fashioned motto comes in- it's not over till she shows her ugly face!!!

Sonia- Wedding prep is going OK. My dad is the diva, my mom doesn't even care a tenth as much as I thought she would (which is irritating me.. both of them! lol). We have a venue, guest list, cake maker, vows/ceremony written, caterer all covered. Mainly I just gotta figure out decorations, and dresses!

Emily- Oh, I know she's silly. I just told her 80% of healthy, fertile couples conceive in the first year of trying, so I still have a ways to wait before I make a doctors visit.

Thanks Emily- my mind just always goes to the most negative worst case scenario place, it's unlikley but it is entirely possible that the spotting was from the cyst that I had, again not likley but i can't rule it out as a possibility.

Oh I wish I could try the SMEP plan, I wish I wish I wish.... DH's job certainly doesn't allow for much planning of any kind... just gotta try when he's home and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->