Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Laus-Yay for blob scans! Can't wait to see a pic!

Kyla-Thanks! I hope so!

Sonia-What would happen if you didn't use protection?

oh bcos i had to get a metho shot for my last pregnancy my dr has said tht i make sure to use protection and not get pregnant for at least 3 mths after the shot as the shot depletes the body of folic acid and thts not gud to b getting pregnant with no folate in your system..so have to b on some kinda bc till may end at least...:shrug:

also dont like the idea of goin on the pill just for 2 mths or so...cos my cycle is anywyas f**ked up and dont want to screw with it any further

Oic, I figured there was some kind of risk but I didn't know exactly what it would be. That makes sense! Could you use something like a diaphragm?

If you don't mind me asking, did your doctor say if there was maybe a reason you've had two miscarriages now? I was just curious.

If you don't mind me asking, did your doctor say if there was maybe a reason you've had two miscarriages now? I was just curious.

my first loss was actually due to an ectopic pregnancy and wasnt as miscarrige....the second loss was also suspected ectopic as i had got an hsg test done not knowin i was pregnant while it was done...so dont really know what the reason was but my numbers didnt rise as expected so my doc suggested getting the shot as i have an ectopic history and he didnt want to take any chances as i have just 1 tube now...:shrug:

I knew that...I remember you saying that before. How far along were you the first time? My brother and his ex had an accidental pregnancy that was ectopic about two years ago. They thought she was about 4 months. I know it was really difficult and painful for her. It was so frustrating bc she had been to the doc once and all they did was listen for the heartbeat and had a difficult time finding it. They didn't do a scan even though she was thought to be 4 months and they had a hard time finding the heartbeat. A week later she ended up in the er with horrible cramping/stomach pains.

This may sound weird, but I'm really excited for you to get your bfp. Obviously you still have a few months, lol, but I love success stories, especially when they happen to someone who has been through hard times...

Rachel- Oh no! I hope everything goes smoothly. I bet they're both so grateful to have you there right now.

Kyla- :happydance: eeeek just getting more and more excited for you! Amazing symptoms, and of course the tests were BFN silly ;) I think the OPK test rule is true, but I think OPKs turn positive later than HPTs still when it comes to hCG.

Julie- woohoo for O'ing soon!!

Laurie- Awww you know we'd all love to see that little blob ;)

Sonia- You are so strong. I hope you get your BFP soon. Maybe try pleasing each other orally, or other ways for the next couple of months? Or get a ton of different brands of condoms and find the best one for your dh?

thanks jury,i was 6 weeks 4 days wen i had surgery....i hadnt yet got to the point of my first ultrasound...unfortunately i ad my ultrasound just before the surgery and cud hear the heartbeat...sometimes i wish i had never heard it...anyways...my dr does sound very positive on me getting pregnant cos i have managed to get pregnant easily times but on clomid...the problem is the pregnancy reaching and growing in the right place...i know my forever baby is gonna come to me...just the wait seems to drive all of us crazy....i love tht im in this thread with all u ladies...i think thts gonna make my wait to ttc much easier....cing all of u trying and waiting and sharing all the positive stories make me all the positive tht its goin to happen soon and the wait will fly by...cant believe it will already b 3 weeks since the shot on monday and only 9 weeks more :)

Rachel- Oh no! I hope everything goes smoothly. I bet they're both so grateful to have you there right now.

Kyla- :happydance: eeeek just getting more and more excited for you! Amazing symptoms, and of course the tests were BFN silly ;) I think the OPK test rule is true, but I think OPKs turn positive later than HPTs still when it comes to hCG.

Julie- woohoo for O'ing soon!!

Laurie- Awww you know we'd all love to see that little blob ;)

Sonia- You are so strong. I hope you get your BFP soon. Maybe try pleasing each other orally, or other ways for the next couple of months? Or get a ton of different brands of condoms and find the best one for your dh?

thanks cassidy...all u ladies keep me goin for sure :flower:...we r doin the oral thing and also using some toys...thts fun too..just different as for so long weve been dtd only to get preggers and now weve kinda forgot how to just have fun...:haha: will get there too...

oh ya totally...im new to the toy world but i know now was i was missing out on...i know tht dh enjoyed it too so im gonna use this time to explore...:haha:

Sonia-Looking up your birth control options now: cervical cap, diaphragm, female condom, and spermicide. Those are the ones that don't involve hormonal changes like pills, etc.

Sonia-Looking up your birth control options now: cervical cap, diaphragm, female condom, and spermicide. Those are the ones that don't involve hormonal changes like pills, etc.

so sweet thanks julie...ive been thinking of trying the diaphragm just have to learn how to use them...:dohh:

LMAO you guys are awesome. Hells yeah with the toys and oral! DH and I do oral stuff so much sometimes we don't get to BD!

Sonia- absolutly, I remember the exact night that I got PG with Kennedy, it was one of the passionate nights we ever had and there was something in me that knew I was going to get PG from that (don't ask me how, it was strange) so take this time to have fun together and be crazy and passionate and not 'business of baby making' like. i think it's times like that that create a BFP!

Ugh...feel like crap. I would be more excited about it if I was in tww. But I'm in o phase so not excited. I'm going to dinner w a friend and her 1.5 year old. I'm going to get baby fever!! However I hope the baby makes it a quick dinner so I can go home and rest.

Hi ladies, it was a busy day on here, huh?

Rachel - I am thinking about you and your parents! I hope they are recovering well and comfortably. Try to get some rest yourself, ok? <3

Kyla - I am just on pins and needles for you this month! Eek! My son was conceived when Ntnp during a drunken, passion filled weekend in San Francisco. Sometimes a vacation can do wonders!

Mirolee - I am so happy to see the results of the SA! So nice to see positive results!

Ladies, you have once again made me feel like as total prude! Lol! I have never used toys! Oral, yes, totes. Poor DH... my gag reflex is too sensitive now for me to perform it on him... but lucky for me, sex and oral sex are lucky outrageously awesome right now! I guess increased blood flow to the hoo-haw is a real perk!

This morning my temp was 98.17... Which for me is post o temps. Ff gave me cross hairs already!! I don't need to pee yet, but as soon as I do I will do my opk for the morning. I still feel like crap so I am wondering if that is why my temp is higher or if I did really o. Time will tell....i just hope with my med increase on Tuesday it didn't make for an anovulatory month. However if I did o...then I'm testing on dh's bday...the 27!!!

Emily- how long after o did u feel sick? And what hurt you when u felt sick?

Emily- Oh pregnant sex was the best!!! Like the GREATEST sex I've ever had was when I was pg, man I miss those days!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->