Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

This morning my temp was 98.17... Which for me is post o temps. Ff gave me cross hairs already!! I don't need to pee yet, but as soon as I do I will do my opk for the morning. I still feel like crap so I am wondering if that is why my temp is higher or if I did really o. Time will tell....i just hope with my med increase on Tuesday it didn't make for an anovulatory month. However if I did o...then I'm testing on dh's bday...the 27!!!

Emily- how long after o did u feel sick? And what hurt you when u felt sick?

Well I didn't notice anything strange until like, 12 Dpo. I started with a cold on 10 DPO, but not too bad. I started feeling better on 13 Dpo when I got my BFN. I was soooo thirsty all day and that made me sceptical of the BFN. On Sunday (14 DPO) I woke up and my cold was worse again! On Monday it was even worse! Just was sooo congested and was so fatigued. I knew it was turning into a sinus infection cuz it got better then worse. Tuesday was ridiculous. I won't get into the disgusting details of a sinus infection. Yuck...

But Tuesday, 16 Dpo was AF day. I had some cramps, but they were light and would come and then stop. I started feeling dizzy and nauseous around dinner time that night. I thought if was from the antibiotics. I had still been crazy thirsty all week, but I was thinking it was from being sick and needing more fluids.

Oh, and another thing that was weird, and I mentioned this before, but I never got the usual AF day runs. I just stayed backed up. And I thought with all the fluids I had been drinking I wouldn't have that problem...

Thanks Emily.

Well DH work up feeling sick too... so I think we are just sharing a cold. Nothing to do with TTC.

Ill be super surprised if this cycle becomes a BFP because of what the doc has told us and because I usually O around cd20-23. However if FF is right I o-ed at cd18 and we only BD on CD17 and cd19. If we are feeling ok we will BD tonight to because I am not fully convinced I o-ed yet.

Thanks Emily.

Woohoo for crosshairs Nikki!

AFM, I wiped and its pink so I'm thinking I'm out and AF will prob be here soon which is crazy bc I normally have a 16 day LP except for last month when it was 15 days. I'm only 13 dpo today. I still have sore BBs so who knows what's happening....

Rachel...maybe ib? Emily thinks she implanted around 12pdo. However the stress with your family could cause your body to have an early period. Crossing fingers for u.

Kyla- any symptoms?

Julie....o yet?

Emily- you're so funny. Not a prude! Everyone has their own thing when it comes to the bedroom ;) lol. I work at a shop with an adult room in it- so I get lots of fun things for the employee discount! LOL!

Nikki- your temps do look like you've O'd now. Any ewcm or anything like that? FX you catch that egg and give your DH a wonderful birthday surprise! I'm probably going to be testing a little early on the 27th too- hooping to give my DF a birthday surprise as well ;)

Kyla AND Emily- now you're all making me jealous. I can't wait for pregnancy sex! Lmao. Watch, i'll be one of those women who lose all sex drive and am just like evil eyes at DF "Stay the **** away from me." hahaha.

Rachel- FX it's IB and not the ugly :witch: making her debut again.

Cassidy- nah, I think the only women that deny sex during pregnancy are the ones that feel uncomfortable with their body so that's what prevents them from doing it, not lack of hormones and otherwise.

Nikki- I think this month is going to be good for you, and if you O'd earlier than usual than all the better for surprises this month!

Rachel- F'xd for no witch for you! How's your dad doing?

Afm, no more spotting but the bloody taste in my mouth is still hanging around so that's all i'm holding onto right now for any symptoms. Last night we were supposed to go out to a social with a bunch of friends, then DH and I got into an argument so I sat on the couch and sulked for awhile, then I said I didn't want to go out (which is strange for me because it's a really fun crowd and I was looking forward to it all week long) so eventually at 10:00 DH dragged me out of the house and we had fun! This morning I woke up and desperately needed the advil though! Too much fun and not enough hangover prevention before I went to bed!

Kyla- good, i'm glad DH got you to go out and you had a fun time! Sorry you're not feeling too hot! Lol. I say no more spotting is a good sign, IB IB IB!!!!!!!! Lol. I have a feeling about this cycle for you!!

Thx Kyla...i trust your instinct. Hope ur right

Cassidy-yay for having a testing buddy and dh bday buddy. Hey what r u doing for your df's bday?

Cassidy- way less ewcm today maybe just a bit. Not that I am a cp pro, but it seems different this month

Nikki- I know right?! Hopefully this will be both of our months and we get our Christmas miracles! ;) Sadly we're not doing anything really, he has to work and works horrible shifts (will be working from 4pm until 1.30am the night before.. and he can't pass out right away after getting off work so he usually stays up until like 4am.) So he sleeps in most of the day, then wakes up for a few hours and off to work again on his b-day! He comes home for his lunch around 9pm so i'll make him a nice dinner and a cake (I have a '2' and a '5' cake pans so i'm making him a 25 cake!) I also let him buy a $450 golf club set he really wanted. Wish he didn't have to work though so we could actually do something.

Hopefully I O soon.. gonna take my first OPK tonight (CD9) as I know the EARLIEST i've ever O'd in 3 years of keeping track of my cycles (if I consistently have a 13 day LP, which I believe I do) would be CD11, a 24 day cycle. Hoping I O around CD12 like my first few cycles tracking with OPKs. Glad i'm doing BBT this cycle so i'll know instead of relying solely on OPKs.. getting positives for 2 or 3 days can get confusing.

Nikki-I think it's weird that FF set your coverline so low...maybe you really did O though!

AFM I still haven't gotten a positive opk. It's darker, but not enough for even a smiley yet. We do our last insem tonight, so I hope it happens soon! Not much I can do about it though...

julie- my cover lines are usually between 97.3-97.7. So it seems to be right at 97.7. However I think time will tell if I really o-ed, or not yet, or if it is an anovulatroy cycle. My opk was a lighter today, I think.

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see if you temp goes up anymore. I'm playing the waiting game as well. Still haven't gotten a positive opk. Anyone know of anything I can eat or drink that might induce ovulation?

Kyla - thanks for asking. He got out this morning. They ended up not taking out his appendix. They said it was an incidental finding and said he had a bug. He did good all day but feels crappy again, but I think he ate some pizza and it was just too much.

Julie - I'm not sure of anything to induce O...are you having cramps?

AFM - I'm pretty sure I'm out. I tested tonight with a FRER and bfn. I'm sure it isn't IB bc today is 13 dpo. It is a light brown and really not much at all. I guess we will see in the next few days what happens. I'm not going to test again unless I don't get bright red AF. I am going to make an appt with an RE when I get back home. I have literally tried it all so I'm sure there's got to be something wrong. I feel like crying. I almost just want to give up on TTC. I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause at this point.

Julie- GL to you this cycle! Hopefully you're relaxing trip will induce O quickly for you!

Nikki- Big f'xd for you this month too!

Cassidy- yes here's to December babies!

Rachel- I know it feels super discouraging but don't give up on TTC. I mean go see someone and get checked out for sure so you know what's what but I know it will happen for you. Feels like it never will but all we can do is keep trying right? I'm on the 7th month as well and I know how it feels like 'im doing everything right and it should have happened by now' I totally understand how you feel and it is the most frustrating thing for sure but try to keep positive! Im right there with you!

Cassidy- nah, I think the only women that deny sex during pregnancy are the ones that feel uncomfortable with their body so that's what prevents them from doing it, not lack of hormones and otherwise.

The only thing is that the first trimester you are sooo tired. By the time 9:00 comes I am in zombie land. The last pregnancy I became a total horn dog starting second trimester. Sadly, I had a partial placenta previa and was not allowed to have any action in that area for 10 weeks. By the time that was all over, I was 7 months pregnant and it was so awkward and uncomfortable I would get super frustrated and just gave up. I hope I don't have any placenta previa this time.

Aw Rachel, I hope you really are not out... I'm glad your dad didn't need surgery, but I hope he starts feeling back to himself soon. Is your mom recovering well?

Nikki and Julie - I hope the whole O situation gets sorted out this month... it seems like you have both been having a frustration month in the O department...

Kyla - I am so anxious to see what happens this month with you!!!

Well I had more blood in my nose yesterday, didn't have an actual bloody nose but I felt the taste really strong in the back of my throat again so I went to blow my nose and there was a lot of red in the mucous and last night I dreamt that I got a BFP. Also normally about a week or more before AF comes I have that constant 'wet' feeling and I let out lots of CF I guess I would call it but I haven't had any of that yet. I've had a little bit of thick white CM the last 2 days, not a lot but noticeable traces on my underwear. Man I hate typing out all this stuff that sounds so convincing and good and then end up with a BFN as I have previous months. I am trying so hard to keep grounded and not get carried away!

Rachel-hoping things r shaping up for your fam. Hows your step mom?

Kyla- sounding good. Stay positive.

Afm. Ttc is confusing me this month. Temps low today. Ff took away cross hairs. However kinda looks like last month. So temps should go up now. We will keep bding every other day until I am more sure. Maybe I'm in for an anovulatory cycle. I'll be concerned if so because the last time I oed from the left it didn't seem right. Or maybe my cold is messing things up. Or even maybe my blanket stealing dh is effecting things. Oh well I don't care...not stressing about this. What happens is what is supposed to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->