Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

over....thts definitely a positive....dono if it can get more positive than tht.

and dont worry abt the symptoms ive never got any o symptoms...no pains no nothing and ive only trusted the opks as i never used to temp before as well

kyla...i was just reading your post and wondered...have u had more pregnancies other than kennedy?

I was not expecting to O. But here's a curve ball, I always like to confirm line tests with digi's so I tested with a digi about 3.5 hours later and, negative! Haha. So just a giant mind f***. I feel fine. Just confused, ha.

Over I was so expecting you to post a random BFP!!!! I'm sitting on my plane anxiously scrolling through the latest posts lol. Hope you had a good vacation. Btw, those tests def looked positive!

Haha Rachel that would've been sweet. I thought I better put OPK in the title just to be sure nobody would see the pictures before reading and immediately think bfp. I'm glad you also thought it looked positive...my eyes aren't screwed up then.

Kyla-Do you think the healthcare system in Canada is worth the waiting for appointments/results? Just curious.

Lausie-I call my girl parts lots of different things-vag, vageen, no-no's, etc Just depends on what mood I'm in! lol

Emily-I know she very uncomfortable and I totally get that. She has complained the entire pregnancy though. I think she needs some limits lol.
I hope DH gets a job soon so you guys can relax!

Nikki-Glad to hear the good news about your job!

Rachel-Nothing wrong with easing your mind!

wooohooo...im estatic....doc called and my levels r down to 1!!!!!!!!!! so relieved tht this nightmare is over...i know i must b totally sounding like a witch but im just happy tht my body is doing its job...now i get back to taking my prenatals and folic acid...n by the time i realise it ill b back in the ttc bandwagon....go meeee!!!!!!

wooohooo...im estatic..:happydance:..doc called and my levels r down to 1!!!!!!!!!!:dance: so relieved tht this nightmare is over...i know i must b totally sounding like a witch but im just happy tht my body is doing its job...now i get back to taking my prenatals and folic acid...n by the time i realise it ill b back in the ttc bandwagon....go meeee!!!!!!:wohoo:

sorry abt the double post bt i just HAD to add the smileyss.....

wooohooo...im estatic....doc called and my levels r down to 1!!!!!!!!!! so relieved tht this nightmare is over...i know i must b totally sounding like a witch but im just happy tht my body is doing its job...now i get back to taking my prenatals and folic acid...n by the time i realise it ill b back in the ttc bandwagon....go meeee!!!!!!

Yay! Not witchy at all! I would be feeling the same way. I'm so happy to hear this news for you! Go you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta R&R real quick because i'm going to dinner but Alissa! So glad your back on BnB and that is a total positive OPK! Maybe this curve ball O means more suprises in store for this month!!! So glad to have you back!!!! <3

Sonia- that's awesome news!!! YAY! You'll be back to TTC in no time!!

Alissa- Welcome back! :hugs: That definitely looks positive to me, but if a digi says negative then i'm not too sure :shrug: I'd BD today and tomorrow just to be safe ;)

Thanks for the welcome back! Yeah, I think I'll just plan to try other line OPK in the morning or afternoon and see what I get. If still pretty positive then I'll try another digi. We have BDed for the past three night (maybe four) and I kind of worry that if we do it tonight as well and it is was a false alarm, that we havne't given a enough time or much of a break for DH to build up more strong spermies?

Alissa- If you've done it the past three days, maybe take today off then get back to it tomorrow! Give his spermies a chance to rebuild their numbers! Lol

Pdx- so happy for you!!! When can u start ttc?

Alissa- welcome back!! I hear ya, I'm bd-ed out. But I was cramping about 3 hours ago...so we r giving it one more go. Yay for surprises this month. Now go and get your bfp!

Ok i'm back , had a nice dinner out with some friends who just got back from Cuba!

Ok yes so Alissa, I would agree, take the night off and get back it. I hope this month is full of surprises for you. Here's to potential post-vacation babies!

Sonia- yes I've had 2 children, my son will be 10 on Monday but I was 16 when I had him so I chose adoption for him, we have an open adoption and are part of each others lives which was kind of the best of both worlds for us.

Julie- to answer your question, overall I would say yes. To have free healthcare, yes I will take the wait. I like knowing that no matter what happens to me (emergency surgery, cancer, anything) I don't have to worry about how can I afford the co-pays and deductibles. I can go see a fertility doctor tomorrow, for free. I'd have to wait a bit for an appointment but I wouldn't have to pay for it. The only things we pay for are the dentist and perscriptions which our health care plans cover usually 80-90% of those costs (for my the average cost of a prescription is under $10). So yeah we pay a lot of taxes but if you've grown up in a society where that's how it is? You really don't notice it, it's just a way of life. LOL sorry for the loooooong answer.

hey! I got EWCM! what's up with that? I was sure AF was coming I was having bad lower back pain at dinner and my bb's were pretty sore, usual pre-AF stuff... I don't think I've ever had EWCM this close to AF...ahh shut up Kyla quit psyching yourself out.

Kyla, EWCM now!? I'm feeling you are soooo pg. :) Can't wait for you to test!

oh my kyla.....sooo promising....gosh ur so strong not to test with all these amazing symptoms....how many dpo r u again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->