Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Kyla's crazy strong. I would have a collection of about 10 tests under my sink already lmao.

Well ladies, DH did not get the job. They called two hours after the interview and said he wasn't "differentiated" enough. ??? DH's recruiter didn't even know what that meant. He has another interview tomorrow. Trying to stay positive, but I had a cry today cuz it is getting really frustrating... I swear he isn't a loser or anything. He is smart, articulate, professional, ambitious, friendly, genuine, and has a great resume. I just don't get it...

Sonia - Thank goodness your body is doing what it should! I can't wait for you to start TTC!

Alyssa - That's a positive I think! I think I mentioned earlier today that my OPK's never show positive where the test line is darker than the control (and I test multiple times a day). But I could always see a progression and when my peak is.

Kyla - You mentioned the blood could have been from a cyst. Did you have pain with the spotting? I had a cyst burst and it was really, really painful!

Mirolee described SMEP pretty good! This is how my cycle went: BD'd CD9, CD 11, CD 13, CD 14 (threw in an extra day cuz if a lot of EWCM), CD 16 (POS OPK), CD 17, CD 18, CD 20. Most people start at CD 8 but I started CD 9 since my cycles tend to be long.

Kyla-I like the long answer. Healthcare is such a big deal here and everyone is always arguing about what is best. I was curious to hear what it's like from someone in that type of a system. I would love to know I could go to the doc whenever I needed to. Even with insurance it an be expensive. I'd rather see healthier people and pay more...but that's just me! lol
Hoping these are all good signs for you! When will you test?

AFM I have been having a few little cramps and such, so I'm thinking I O'd today, but will have to wait and see if temps rise. DW has this thing around her O time (we don't track it or anything, just guessing by EWCM) where when she pees, she gets kind of sharp pains in one side. I had the same thing today. I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had this...That was unusual for me. I've only had cramping a few times around O time, it's not a constant for me.

Alyssa - that was totally normal for me, I would get a positive opk and within 3-4hours it was back to negitive, super quick surge. If you have bd'd the last 3 days you are more than covered!!! Welcome back my dear, nice to hear from you.

Oh don't get too excited for me ladies, I took my temp this morning and it was pretty low, it would be a below coverline temp i'm sure 36.63 or 97.93 F, also did an OPK with FMU and it was neg as well. 11 DPO so i'm not really expecting anything now. I'll use that last FRER tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show between now and then.

Emily- oh yeah I had pain, my cysts drive me crazy, I usually have 2 or 3 at any given time in the southern regions of my body. It's been like that for like over 6 years now, they are so awful. I saw a dermatologist in 2009 and she said it was a form of acne so she put me on strong meds that are used to treat acne but that didn't work so I go back again on April 3rd to say that they're still there and they're getting worse!

lol not 2 minutes after I wrote that post I started getting strong AF like cramps- see what happens when you accept the fact that AF is on her way?? ahhh what a bummer of a cycle that was.

Hmmmm still not convinced Kyla, what until she shows up before you count yourself out hunny. :hugs:

so my cramps went away after about half an hour and but now it's the stomach troubles, just had the worst trip to the bathroom at work- i've been having some serious BM troubles this morning. Like big time! I wish I could just go home!!

Poor Kyla... Hope you feel better! Your not out till she shows!

So I did an OPK this morning, hoping to see the line get fainter. Well it was darker. However my temps went up this morning. I have had light cramping/pressure on my left side since yesterday. No sure what this all means, as in when I oved. I should have bought smile OPK's, not cheap target ones. Oh well, what ever it means doesn't matter because we aren't bding tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. Ill see what temps to.

update on Kyla please?

Julie- temps look like they are going up!!

Emily- GL to DH!

Feeling good now, no more cramps, no more extended visits to the bathroom! Thanks!

Nikki- Good news on your temps, I bet yesterday was your O day if you had the pains, etc.

Kyla-I hope she stays away!

Nikki-Yeah, my temps did go up a little! They usually have a slow progression too, so I'm sure they will probably keep going up (knock on wood) lol Hopefully we both O'd yesterday and will be in the 2ww together! FF will probably give me crosshairs for today though depending on where they put my cover line...

Up, up and away with your temps, Nikki and Julie! Hoping you both O'ed!

Kyla - I'm not conveinced your out either. :)

I must have caught the very end of my surge yesterday because the line opk this morning was super faint. Weird. I'll maybe take my temp in a day or two to see if it's around post O temps. I really didn't think I'd O again so early on Clomid but that's pretty darn sweet!

Alissa- it comes when you least expect it right? i think it's a good sign of how this month is going to go for you!

ugh my stomach is at it again.... i am so afraid to go to the bathroom again, that was a super uncomfortable experiance this morning (especially at work!). I have no idea what's up with my body today

Kyla, it would be sweet if you were right!

Gross question, were you having diarrhea? If so, I think that's a good sign haha. Read about many women having diarrhea before bfp. And yes, anytime that happens and you are any place but home it sucks haha.

Emily- GL to DH!

Thanks... him being unemployed is starting to get to me. I hate being stressed, and I feel like I should be on cloud 9 and glowing, but all I can think about is how long we will be able to make it without him having a job. I make OK money and I have all the benefits, but he only makes unemployment which is only like 65% of his previous pay... Once he gets a job I feel like the sun will come out and a weight will be lifted from my shoulders...

I usually get the runs right before AF but today it's been a bit different! This morning it was like diarrhea but not coming out easily, then just now it was very very much diarrhea and painful!!! Ugh it's been awful!

Kyla, it would be sweet if you were right!

Gross question, were you having diarrhea? If so, I think that's a good sign haha. Read about many women having diarrhea before bfp. And yes, anytime that happens and you are any place but home it sucks haha.

Personally I think anything out of the norm is a good sign! If your body is acting wacky and you know things are different this month, I think that is positive thing! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->