Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Hi :hi:
Aweee...kyla...lets hope your potty issues r a gud thing...im definitely not couting u out hun...
Emily...i know its easier said than done but stay strong and try and stay calm sweetie...
julie and alyssa...hoping those temps go up ,up,up...
AFM...was so happy to get up today to the alarm and temp...aaahhh...felt gud...felt even better to pop my prenatal and folic acid in after breakfast...dh thinks ive gone alil crazy...:dohh:

Sonia! I am so happy your levels went down to even better than you hoped for! You'll be back on the TTC wagon in no time!

Holy crap, just read an article written be a pedatrician about how the medical community treats pregnant women. Apparently there are 'signs' of not neccesarily stillbirth but an unhealthy pregnancy in the 3rd trimester... and I had ALL of them. And it gives examples of how these women with unhealthy pregnancies are ignored, dismissed as nervous mothers, and not treated correctly. I can't frickin believe it, i had EVERY SINGLE sign of a potential stillbirth and I was ignored over and over again when these signs were pointed out to my doctors. I am so pissed off right now, I am bringing this article to my doctors office next time I go and throwing it in his face.

Emily & Laus- I'm sorry this rant is not meant to upset either of you in any way and please just ignore me.

Holy crap, just read an article written be a pedatrician about how the medical community treats pregnant women. Apparently there are 'signs' of not neccesarily stillbirth but an unhealthy pregnancy in the 3rd trimester... and I had ALL of them. And it gives examples of how these women with unhealthy pregnancies are ignored, dismissed as nervous mothers, and not treated correctly. I can't frickin believe it, i had EVERY SINGLE sign of a potential stillbirth and I was ignored over and over again when these signs were pointed out to my doctors. I am so pissed off right now, I am bringing this article to my doctors office next time I go and throwing it in his face.

Emily & Laus- I'm sorry this rant is not meant to upset either of you in any way and please just ignore me.

Oh no hunny, you aren't upsetting me at all! It actually reinforces my opinion that a mother's insticts need to be taken seriously and that doctors are often times quick to dismiss! Would you mind forwarding the article to me?

i'd like a copy as well please

I would like to read that article too Kyla if you can send me the link!

Me too me too me too!!! Didn't bother me at all babe apart from the fact it's being ignored by medical professionals!

https://stillbirthmatters.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/obstetrics-from-a-pediatric-perspective/

I'll just post it here if anyone else wants to read!

oh yeah Laus, you have NHS so you're in the same boat as us Canadians with the free, but not always the best, healthcare.

Thanks for posting that Kyla. Did you go into labor with her? Did you know before she was born? You've probably said all this before and I probably missed it. I hope you don't mind me asking...

Thanks for posting Kyla! Kyla how you feeling? Cant wait for you to test tomorrow!!!

AFM, more EWCM! However my ladie parts are getting a rest today. Well see what temps are like tomorrow and I might do an OPK too just to see. If I still have EWCM we might bd. I might have over done it with the Green Tea.

Cassidy- O yet?

Julie- yes I was exactly 39 weeks when I found out she was gone. Went into emergency for decreased fetal movement and that's when they told me, it was a Saturday night and I delivered her on Monday morning. And no I never mind talking about her, you guys can always ask me anything I honestly don't mind at all.

Nikki- no symptoms of any kind tonight so yeah i'm sure I will waste a perfectly good FRER in the morning LOL

Kyla- I feel good about you testing!!!

Ladies, I feel bad, please make me not feel guilty... I was on nutrisystem diet and I decided I was over it... well I called to cancel and they were harassing me on why I am canceling. Well it just came out and I said "I'm pregnant". I knew they are against pregnant women being on the program. So right away she goes congrats, not a problem and cancelled my account. I feel guilty and feel like I am jinxed my chances.

Lol! No, don't feel bad! I used it once to get out of a gym membership (and needless to say I wasn't pregnant).

Nikki- don't feel bad silly! You didn't jinx a thing. :hugs:

AFM, no I haven't O'd yet!! Grrrrr dang body. Always going against what I want! Lol. I'll O within the next week... anyone else's guess is as good as mine of what day it'll be. I was hoping i'd O today or tomorrow so I could test (even though it would still be way early) on DF's b-day. But that's not gonna happen! Oh well, it can be a late present ;) Speaking of DF- he's had this huge lump on the back of his head for the past week or so and said he hasn't hit it on anything, I was feeling it night before last and also realized the lymph node in his neck on the same side is RIDICULOUSLY swollen. He had had a ridiculously swollen lymph node in his armpit about a month and a half ago that became really painful and he had a headache, fatigue, nausea. Went to the doctor and she said it was the flu and to stop being a baby basically. It went away. Well now he has none of the other symptoms this time so it's obviously NOT the flu. So he had an appointment this morning and I was hoping to get some answers- and she basically said, "Some people's lymph nodes are more active than others and get swollen filtering the toxins. Wait a few weeks and if it doesn't go away then we'll have to biopsy it." Uhhhhhhmmmmm wtf so either it goes away or he's getting a biopsy. I'm so scared. I don't want it to be anything serious :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->