Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Im gonna say..
Emily- Girl :kiss:
Laura- Boy :hugs:
Disney - boy...:kiss:

totally love it!

Boss talk for 1.5 hours with the chief.... and then I think boss ran off to get lunch (since he was complaining he hadn't eaten). Still waiting for him, but Im leaving work in like 20 min... so hopefully he'll show up. Otherwise I know he will call me.

Mirolee- how'd doc go?

doc went well - will update more thoroughly later but basically hsg and clomid next cycle! scared and excited!

Haha! Loving the gender guesses! DH and I both want a little boy first, but I saw a woman I work with the other day with her 4 year old daughter who is like her "mini-me" and I thought I would really like that too! It will be exciting to find out! :)

Sat down with the doctor for the first time today (Ive only seen the sonographer so far), went over eating do's and don'ts, family history, and scheduled my first trimester screening for April 10th! She did try out the Doppler, but my uterus is retroverted so it's harder to find the hb this early. Kinda made me happy I decided against buying my own Doppler bc I might have gone mad!

Soooo two weeks to go until I get to see the bean again! Can't wait for so many reasons but the most being that it will actually look like a baby! Haha, the picky that I have now looks like im having a baby tadpole! :)

Family history is quiet a scary thing to sit down and talk about, grandmother had cancer, grandfather had Parkinson's, other Grandfather had Alzheimer's, heart disease on DH's side, we both have a cousin with Down Syndrome, my nephew was born with a cleft lip/palate...my goodness!! A bit daunting when you put everything together like that! My nephews cleft lip means we will get a more detailed 18 week scan, so that's good!

Thinking this thread is due for some BFP's ladies! Thinking about you often! xx

Disney- sounds like you got a lot of info at your appointment! That's awesome! Can't wait to watch your little bean grow!! It's going to be awesome seeing all of the babes grow up in this thread! :)

AFM, got some pretty intense twinging just now in my right side, lasted for about thirty seconds and now it's completely gone. Ohhh I hope it's a good sign!!!

Mirolee-I love FUN.!

Nikki-Did you end up meeting? Maybe your illness is a good thing? Hadn't Emily been sick when she got her bfp? A girl on another thread I'm on just got her bfp and she's been sick. Just saying :)

Alyssa-You are being way to down about this! I've heard of women bding the day of or even the day after and getting preggo. Like I said, after positive opk, up to 36 hours plus 24 hour viability=60 hours of fertilization time...and if you're body is being stubborn, you could have even more time! Could just be a little delayed. Mine did that this month...My opks were so dark, but not quite positive...finally O'd cd20. Don't give up hope! Just bd your ass off and have fun with it! Weren't you supposed to be relaxing this month anyway??? lol
Thanks for all the positive comments too!

Julie- Hun you're not out- 8dpo is still sooo early!! I have a good feeling about you this month!!

Between you and Alyssa, you guys are going to get my hopes up! lol

So, light cramps/twinges continued today. My nipples were super dry and itchy when I got home, but I've been wearing a bra I haven't worn in a while so that could be causing it. I got a little crazy at walmart today...I bought their 88 cent tests (2), more FRER (2), and a pack of clearblue digitals (2 for the time I see a line on one of the others!). I was curious about the 88 cent ones so I tried one out when I got home, bfn. I also did one of the amazon cheapies (bfn) and a cheapie opk. The opk barely even had a line. So, not much hope right now...

Well FF argues with me, two of their detector settings put me at 5dpo, two of them put me at 3dpo. I think i'm 5dpo... but I guess I could be wrong? My OPKs just don't match up with 3dpo along with how i'm feeling.. so i'm considering myself 5dpo.

Yeah, I think I had agreed with you before when you posted your chart...only a few days behind me then :)

I really hope i'm not reading too much into things.. feeling more lower right twinges. Trying not to get my hopes up!

I know what you mean! I keep feeling things in the abdomen, but I keep telling myself it could just be a warning of AF coming...We'll see. Spotting usually starts 2-3 days before AF. AF is due Monday, so spotting would start Fri or Sat. However, last cycle I started spotting on cd 8 last month, so at least that hasn't happened!
It would be really great to get a bfp this weekend and get to surprise DW and my mom...Hoping the twinges mean something. Hope they mean something good for you too Cassidy!

Our donor's wife had her membranes stripped today (her due date is this Sunday). Hoping she has the baby soon! Although I'll be slightly bummed if it's while I'm out of town! lol

Hello wonderful ladies....
Well, NOTHING in my mind was accomplished today. Apparently my boss, our division chief and problem child (that is what I am calling her) had a meeting together and didn't invite me (or I should say dis-invited me). I am more insulted then anything to be honest! I feel like problem child got to tell her side of the "story" and I didn't. I was told next week all 4 of us will sit down together and talk. Well I don't think that is fair because I will be telling my side of the story for the first time AND defending my self from problem child and her comments.

Anyways, by the time the three were done meeting I had left for the day. My boss called me to fill me in. He started off saying "that was draining, ill fill you in later." Well in my mind that isn't fair to know they just talked about me for 1.5 hr's and I wasn't invited and NOW have to wait to hear what happened. So I nagged him for SOME info. I still don't feel like I learned much....
What I learned:
She was asked if it was fair to meet on "her" terms (her office, she scheduled it...) and was it a "safe" environment for all.... she said "no but none of the conference rooms were available" ...well I am going to look that up tomorrow at work to see if she was lying. However there was NO reason we couldn't wait for a different day so it was mutual grounds. ....
She was asked about the "talking behind her back".... she had no supportive information, but that's how she feels. Well I told my boss, how is that fair to me to get blamed for something I dont do and to be talked to in that manor about something she isn't willing to support and I dont do.

anyways I don't want to get into the full details because EVERYTHING she said was a lie!

Tomorrow I am going to write up a list of things that I don't think was fair on both problem childs behalf and management. How I viewed what happened.

Im just over this completely and this is the LAST chance I am giving my division to figure shit out. Next Ill be headed to out site HR. I know I have 4 other co-workers that offered to give a statement that she bullies them too. The reason I want to go to HR is because they will just look at her name as a name, while my division is trying to "favor" her in an unfair way. This is because my division chief feels responsible for her because she was the one that pushed her to get hired.

I am crossing my fingers sooooo tight that I am growing a miracle baby in me and get a BFP this weekend! And I can just say to my boss and chief that I am prego and high risk (since with DH sperm issues we are more likely to have a miscarriage then standard) and my doc said to reduce my stress. So I am done and don't want to deal with this anymore. And if something else happens I will not respond to her or help her in anyway.

I hope you are all right about me having a cold which could be a positive thing. I am extremely stuffy, and its so dry here in Colorado that I usually have bloody nose, not stuffy! My throat still aches, and I can't keep my eyes open..... I know I am only 6dpo, but I can hope :)

sorry ... don't mean to post soooo much....

Julie- what do you mean by dry nipples??? My boobs are flaky/dry in the areola area. is that what you mean?

Nikki- Honestly that's such BS. Why would they have a meeting without you there that is NOT professional at ALL!! Ugh I'd be so frustrated in that situation, I really hope everything gets sorted out :hugs:

Im gonna say..
Emily- Girl :kiss:
Laura- Boy :hugs:
Disney - boy...:kiss:

I am feeling like a boy for me as this pregnancy is so different but that doesn't mean anything really! Lol!

Emily I think is also Boy
Disney I think is a girl

Nikki what a crap situation! How dare they not include you?? You must be tearing your hair out, the stress really isn't something you need right now! B*#$%#ds!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->