Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Nikki-Yes, that's exactly what I mean about the nipples. Just in the areola, they are dry and kind of flaky. I actually put lotion on them for the first time ever lol.

My suggestion is to do exactly what you said you were going to...document everything that she has done that you can remember, dates/times if you can and keep documenting. Collect statements from other people as well. The more evidence you have, the better. During our meeting with our union reps the other day, they said they need specific examples of things. General statements like, "well, she bullies me" are not enough to go on. So, make sure you collect all the evidence that you can! You and I are fighting very similar fights right now! Don't back down!

I would be super pissed if I were you too Nikki. Unfortunately, from the sounds of it, your division isn't going to figure shit out and you'll have to go to HR. Even if the division does something now, I don't think it's going to hold. This problem child sounds very manipulative! Hang in there dear! I'm really crossing fingers for bfp for you as well!

Hoping for continued twinges, dry nipples, and stuffy noses for everyone! Doesn't hurt to hope right?

I have been really down about everything the past couple of days (you were right Julie, haha). Last night I was feeling better about things or more so to the point of "well, what's done is done and we're still doing all we can for the time being". I took another OPK last night at 5:30pm (right before we BD'd and I had just peed at like 4:15 so I hadn't given much time to 'build' up) and it still came back very positive. That offered some comfort in thinking that I hadn't O'ed yet so there was maybe time to get some fresh players lined up and in the game still. My temp went up this morning to post O temp so thinking I maybe ovulated sometime between 5:30pm and 6am this morning? We also BD'd this morning just in case.

Couple questions, 1) is it your guys' understanding that once your surge is over, hence you go from a positive OPK to a negative, that you have ovulated?

2) Would it be over kill to BD again tonight? Or should we wait until tomorrow, or do both tonight and tomorrow, hmm? What would you guys do? I'm sick of making decisions so just tell me what to do, haha. Please and thanks. :)

you do not have to have sex again tonight - even if you did, not only would he not have as many players, but they wont be his first draft. even for normal SA results, they recommend no more frequently than 24 hours. have a night off and a glass of wine.

OMG.... you girls CRACK me up!!! I had to read the last 2 posts to DH!

Us women talking about TTC and incorporating sports. HAHA!

I hate how crazy I get with TTC. Since I have annovulatory cycles, I obsess over every temp I take. Usually with no O months my temps fluctuate in and out of the 96° range. This morning my temp was 96.95 and I am trying not to freak out over it. I know it's just one temp and I can't tell anything from it but argh!

I need to learn how to relax and not obsess.

Alyssa-I say if it makes you feel better, then bd tonight. However, I agree with Mirolee, you already O'd and you already bd'd plenty...so I wouldn't. Only do it if you think it will give you peace of mind. I'm betting you end up with a bfp this cycle after all this worrying lol

Nichole (did I spell that right?)-I know what you mean! My cycles are somewhat normal and I still obsess over every temp and every opk. It's hard not to!

Maybe if we incorporate sports into it then DH's will be more apt to listen to us haha? This thought however, causes me mixed emotions.

Nichole, temping can drive a woman INSANE! But without it, we'd be lost so I accecpt the insanity.

Alright ladies, I'm in need of an intervention and fast (or maybe we can call it a penalty? Time out? whatev...) I can't stop peeing on OPK's!!!! I mentioned I took one this morning, pretty positive. Did again at 11 as I've wanted to try compare to 24hrs ago and expected/somewhat wanted to see a negative because my temp went up today, right. No. More positive than this morning. I'm starting to assuming my body just has enough LH this cycle to pick it up forever and the 10am-11am time frame is when its uber present in my stream? I don't know, I don't know. Just so weird to me.

Yes 10-11am or SMU seems to be the peak time for a positive opk, it always was for me. Now I am not encouraging you to do another BUT....try doing one about 3pm and see what that one is like.

OMG Alissa you crack me up!!!!!!!

Honestly I got pos OPK's this cycle up until about 2 days post O (I knew because of temps). What kind of OPK are you using? Cheapies, target, CB?

Is it wrong that I smiled when I read "try doing another..."? Told you, a.d.d. i.c.t.e.d. Oh boy. Any reasoning to your 3pm time or would 5:30 work? I didn't bring two tests to work but could go home at lunch and get another if I really needed to haha.

Nikki, I have been using First Response ones so not the cheapies. Maybe thats why? They're more sensitive? Good to know you got positives after O! That claims my brain a tish. I'm to the point with all of this thought that I can only laugh. Laugh at my new addiction to OPK's, laugh at this total mind F of a "game" (doesn't it feel like a game sometimes?), and really just about the enitre process and how rediculous it is.

update on my "issues":
I talked with my boss for an hour just now.... he said the talk yesterday with the 3 of them was to convince her to have a meeting with all 4 of us because she wasn't on bored. Also to ask her about situations that have happened and why she did what she did. Apparently management asked her to have the one-on-one with me the other day, BUT they gave her an agenda and she TOTALLY didn't follow it. Well they asked her if she feels like she accomplished what she was asked to accomplish in that meeting and if so what was the verdict. She said "I accomplished and said what I wanted to accomplish and say and that was it." Apparently so got in MAJOR trouble for that. Basically her "true" colors did come out in their meeting yesterday. My boss said she didn't get a leg up on the matter she actually hurt herself more. They said she finally agreed to the meeting of the 4 of us and we will have it next week. I guess you can say I feel a bit better. My boss said if after our meeting of 4 doesn't work then we will be taking it to the next level.

Hi ladies, happy Thursday, today is my Friday so I am happy today!

Nikki - It sounds like she shot herself in the foot! Which is awesome! Now all you have to do is remain calm and logical, and you will just be seen as stellar in comparison! Especially if you have everything documented. All she will have to do is keep talking and dig her own grave. :)

OK ladies, I have everyone's guesses written down in my IPhone. We are still missing Kyla's, Mirolee's, Julie's, Nichole's (sorry if I just missed the responses!), and Disney didn't venture guesses for me or Laura. Come one ladies! I would like 100% participation on this!

You are the only ladies I am taking input from. Everyone else acts so know-it-all and everyone thinks they are psychic. It's irritating.

Nichole- whether Emily's baby will be a girl or a boy :)

Nikki- I'm glad things actually did get accomplished yesterday. Hopefully with this meeting with all 4 of you everything will be sorted out and she will be causing no more drama.

Alissa- I think you have a great chance this month. Personally, I would BD again tonight. Better to get some second string players up there then none at all, imho! :)

Afm, Major SS alert- these lower right twinges will not go away!! And since about midnight last night i've had shooting pains from the bottom of my foot up to my hip in my right leg only. What the heck is up with that?! My temps just keep going up and up though!! I hope this is the month!!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/414551/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Laurie, Emily, and Disney- were you guys charting when you got your BFPs? I can't remember. Do you have your chart still?! Share!! Lol

Cassidy----- waiting to see your BFP!!!!!!! when you testing?!?!?!

Laurie, Emily, and Disney- were you guys charting when you got your BFPs? I can't remember. Do you have your chart still?! Share!! Lol

Cassidy - No, I never charted. It's too hard with a manic two/three year old who has chronic sleep aversion to get predictable consistent sleep. It wasn't really feasible for me... I just stuck with O symptoms, fertility friend calendar, and OPK's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->