Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Hehe that's funny mirolee. GL! Fill us in on what u learn please!!

GL tomorrow Mirolee!!!

Emily we're all on pins and needles! Let us know how it went!!!

AFM, kind of down today. Just found out my younger cousin is pregnant about an hour ago. I'm really happy for her, but couldn't help but cry. It feels like everyone around me gets pregnant without even trying, while i'm sitting here wondering when it will be my turn. I've never wanted anything so much- I know you all understand how I feel and this is the only place I can come to to vent.

AFM, kind of down today. Just found out my younger cousin is pregnant about an hour ago. I'm really happy for her, but couldn't help but cry. It feels like everyone around me gets pregnant without even trying, while i'm sitting here wondering when it will be my turn. I've never wanted anything so much- I know you all understand how I feel and this is the only place I can come to to vent.

I am sorry you are feeling down:hugs: I had a moment like that when I was holding my 19yo nieces new born. It's her second while I'm still trying for #1.

Try to keep your head up. It will happen for you and all of your struggle will be worth it.

Thanks Nichole. :hugs: I know it will happen eventually, but each month that passes I can't help but worry something is wrong.. that it won't happen. And the fact that about 8 of my family members/close friends have became pregnant without trying in the past 6 months just is not helping ease my mind!

Ok, there was a lot to catch up on! I'm sure I didn't get everything, but here it goes.... lol

my only "SS" was my dream about IB spotting. I really hope I get IB spotting tomorrow on DH's bday.

I totally had the same dream like 4 nights ago! In my dream I woke up to take my temp vaginally and there was stuff on it when I pulled it out. Woke up again, same thing. When I finally woke up for real I couldn't remember if I had actually taken my temp or not. I remember feeling so worried that it was AF coming like the last 2 months and was relieved when I actually woke up and there was no spotting lol

Laus- aww you give me too much credit my dear. I don't know if it's strength so much as life experiances have just hardened my emotions. I am just a professional at emotional detachment, that's all. it's kind of a curse really.
But I can honestly say, as crazy as it's been the last few days, my God I feel so relieved! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i feel so free! Of course I feel like crap that I have to hurt DH in the process but wow looking out for #1 feels good. lol that probably sounded really horrible!

I totally understand how you feel. I've been through so much crap in my life that I've gotten a pretty tough exterior. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. I absolutely hated hurting my DEH, but I was so relieved once I finally made the decision and moved on.

Don't get down Cassidy, your time will come! I know how you feel though...in the last week there have been at least 5 of my fb friends have babies and our donor's wife is due this week. It seems like everyone around me is having babies and I want one too! P.S. Your puppies are cute!

AFM-Nipples aren't as sore now, bbs still a little sore. Had some really light cramps/twinges today. A few times I felt like I really had to go #2, like it was not going to be a good thing. I was busy though, so I didn't go. It happened 2 or 3 times and then went away...not sure if that meant anything or not lol
Thanks for all the support on eating. I know exactly what I need to do, I just need to do it. Self-discipline is not my strong suit...I will get there though.

I hear you Cassidy. I know I might have taken the wrong path, but I have disassociated myself from those people so I can focus on me. Its been hard for the family to understand, but its been the best for me. I cancelled fb and its the best thing ever! I honestly feel like I'm an being selfish and focusing on me finally. Sometimes you have to and you are allowed to. I hope your time is soon....the pulling was a great sign. I got nothing to ss.... My boobs feel normal today.

Oh...one more thing for me, even though I'm not ss.....my nipples looked kind of dry and flakey when I took my bra off this evening. That is not normal for me, never noticed that before....

OK girlies, sooooorrrry for the delay! Had a hectic evening with DH and DS and DDs (dogs, lol!) My brother proposed to his g/f tonight so everyone is all hustle and bustle over here. BUT here is what you have been waiting for!

Blob or blobette: Strong little heartbeat and measuring right on for dates! Wish I knew what we were all looking at! Haha!

baby.jpg

Thanks for the support you guys- I know when I come here I can vent and not feel silly/stupid about it. You all understand so much more than anyone else in my life <3

Emily- EEEEEEEEK!!! What a cute little blob or blobette :haha: I can't wait to watch your little peanut grow into a beautiful baby!!!

Emily tht is sooo awesome girl...so excited tht we r here to witness u grow life...

Love it Emily!! What sex do u think it is? Just personally think.

Afm, my cp dropped, which didn't do it this early last cycle. I'm kind of AF crampy. I hope AF doesn't show her face early. She's done that sometimes. Anlso increase of acne, which I get with o-Ing and AF &#55357;&#56848;

Ps. Supposedly today is my group harassment talk.... Wish me luck....im soooo nervous. I'm not good at standing up for myself. I usually just cry, I know I'm a baby.

golds, pull support from this group. a deep breath, sit with both feet on the floor to ground yourself, and remember, we got your back.

Good luck today Mirolee! I'll be thinking of you all day.

Emily, thanks for sharing the pic! So exciting! I'm super happy to hear that all is progressing well for you and the little one.

Golds (I think I need a refresher on everyone's names haha, sorry!) I will also be thinking of you today! I'm a cryier as well but believe you are strong and can find the strenght within you to speak up when needed. You can doooo it!

I thought of everyone last night and the topic of eating poorly when I shoved my face with pizza and a beer as a way to cope...not proud. Mirolee, I think it was you who mentioned visualizing the food clogging stuff up? I totally do that too but apparently pushed it out of my mind last night.

I can also relate to everyone being pregnant around me but not me. And it never gets easier! Then I have an internal battle each time because I feel like an awful person for feeling jealous. But, I have seen a counselor a couple times in the past month and half and when I talked about this feeling of jealous/battle that I have with myself the counselor put it this way. It's not that I am not happy for everyone but I'm reminded of a void in my life. And that is so true. It's that constant reminder of what I'm missing that causes me hurt and pain.

My temp still hadn't gone up today and this morning's OPK was still pretty postive so I don't think I've O'd yet. I will take another OPK in like 20 minutes (then it will be 24hours exactly since yesterday's first one) to see what it shows. Anyone know what the odds are of success when BDing the day of ovualtion (when egg is actually released)? I think I've read that it's too late by then? Also, anyone know anything about the chances of succes when O'ing after CD21. I feel like the eggs would be old or just not of good quality by this time?

over, i hope that "old egg" thing is not true, since i always ovulate late! maybe i really *do* need that clomid. also, i think if you have sex early in the day and ovulate later, it only takes a couple hours for those sperm to swim up there, so sex on ovulation day still has high success rates :)

I hope that eggs on CD21 or later are just as good. Just took the OPK and it was more positive than this mornings test. Ugh. Now I just have to hold out hope that I won't ovulate until after we BD tonight which will be around 5 or 6pm when DH gets home. Then hopefully the players will have some time to get lined up and settled before the eggy comes out to play.

kyla, has "FUN" (the band) made it up to you guys yet? (ok, not trying to say you live in the wilderness, jsut asking if you've heard of them). anyways, this song is great - and a good thing to hum on the bad days....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ_y-WQOU-Q

Alyssa-You do not have old eggs! lol I really don't think it makes them any less viable when they release later in the cycle. When you get your positive opk, you ovulate between 18-36 hours later. After the egg releases, you still have about 24 hours to fertilize it. Sperm has been known to get up there in like 20-30 minutes. So, you are definitely still in!!!! Don't give up hope!

Nikki-Good luck today! We had another meeting with the union yesterday and they are pursuing some of the things we discussed and setting up at meeting with the head of HR...very scary, but I know I'm doing it for a good reason. I'm not just protecting myself, but everyone! Try to think like that...it can't get better if you don't stand up for yourself!

AFM-Tested this morning, 9 dpo, bfn. Not surprised though. I still don't think this is my month, so I really wasn't surprised. May wait for AF before testing again...

Emily-Love the little blob! They are always beautiful!

If anyone needs a smile today, you should totally watch this video! It's my friends' little girl. So adorable, can't help but smile! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO2CJ6JuA1g

Hi ladies!

Nikki - I have no clue what he/she is... I really don't have good instincts. I SWORE DS was a girl and was absolutely SHOCKED he was a boy! LOL! Either way I will be happy. I would love a little girl, but another little buddy would be just as awesome.

Mirolee - I LOVE FUN.! They are my favorite band right now! I have almost everything Nate Ruess has ever worked on. I saw them last August in concert and am seeing them again in September. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->