Luck of the BFP! Welcome back groupies and wevwelcome new friends!

Emily love the name

cassidy i agree... he needs to get checked out... RACHEL aren't you an ER nurse... what are your thoughts?????

Sonia- I am not positive, but I think it means something in your information makes FF only "think" you O-ed not that ff is "positive" you oed. solid means FF is "positive" and dotted means FF isn't positive. I have had it before when I had WAY too many pos OPKs or if my temps dip under cross hair lines or if CM doesn't match expectations. FF looks for a pos opk, EWCM for a few days before O, and at least 3 days of high temps (above expected Cross hairs).... make sense? and sometimes FF will make them solid eventually.

Mirolee- anything else happen from your doc visit? not sure I even read what happened??

Cassidy and Nichole.... PLEASE keep us posted on DF/DH! Praying for them!

Sonia- I didn't even see your chart on your sig. Now I see it.... I would MAYBE say it was because FF usually looks for your 6 temps before you O to make the cross hairs lower (temp) line. Since you only have 3 temps FF might be confused. Was it solid before??

I also believe on your FF page there will be a place where it will explain why it gave you dotted vs solid.

He went to the ER when his armpit lymph node was extremely swollen and painful (about 2 months ago I think) and they just said "Oh the flu is going around." and basically to stop being a baby. It went away eventually so I thought they were right. But now i'm worried it's been an ongoing thing. It's quite frustrating we haven't found anywhere to take him seriously or look into other possibilities besides a random swollen lymph node. There's a lot more going on I think and obviously SOMETHING is off. Ugh Idk he's leaving to work here in an hour I feel so bad for him and wish I could take away the pain!

Sonia- I agree I think it's because you had so many missing temps pre-o so FF is a little confused.

Hey golds, I thought I posted but maybe to - dr said "unexplained infertility" but set me up with clomid and hsg. I have to call on day one to get them done (still hoping there is no day one). So next cycle, I'll have more info than now, if possible! I taled with my mom, though, because I was feeling like a woman failure and pretty bummed, and she said that I was a second cycle clomid baby- so that made me feel a little better! Now.. More waiting... Damn all this waiting....

Sonia- I didn't even see your chart on your sig. Now I see it.... I would MAYBE say it was because FF usually looks for your 6 temps before you O to make the cross hairs lower (temp) line. Since you only have 3 temps FF might be confused. Was it solid before??

I also believe on your FF page there will be a place where it will explain why it gave you dotted vs solid.

i went back and checked for wat ff was saying abt not being sure and it was basically confused abt the pos opk i have put in last mth during my miscarriage...once i removed those tests it gave me solid crosshairs :flower:

Thats interesting Mirolee, that your mom needed clomid too. Sometimes I think fertility issues are genetic. My mom and I are VERY close and we talk about our cycles and such.... we are SOOOO similar!

i went back and checked for wat ff was saying abt not being sure and it was basically confused abt the pos opk i have put in last mth during my miscarriage...once i removed those tests it gave me solid crosshairs :flower:

AHHH that makes sense!

I'm so upset :growlmad: DF just came home from work after almost blacking out twice, and is now refusing my demands to go to the ER. WTF. I'm about to flip!

Ohh I know Hun my dh too can b very very stubborn abt getting checked...hope ur able to drive some sense into him n get him to go

I'm here, I'm here! Sorry, I've been 12 on, 12 off...tomorrow is day 3....ugh it wears me out. So yes, I am an ER nurse...here's the thing about the ER, we will treat emergent things, like the near syncope, we will try to find out what's going with other things that have been ongoing. Sounds like maybe mono? Is he tired a lot? belly pain? Can you repost his symptoms? I've been Mia and tried to read everything....

Cassidy-HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE ER!!! He needs to realize that whatever that bump is could be crushing a nerve or something. The bump may not even be anything serious, but if it's getting bigger and pinching something, that is a problem for sure. Unless he wants to blackout/pass out and you end up calling 911....that doesn't seem fair to either of you! I hate how stubborn guys can be about that kind of stuff...

Nikki-So glad your supervisor is making herself look like a fool. My boss is the same way, she can't be trusted and she has flat out lied about things. Where do these crazy people come from?!?!

Baby gender guesses: Emily-girl, Laura-girl, Disney-boy

Nichole-I cannot even imagine how hard that must have been and how scary the entire thing has been! He's lucky to have you by his side to take care of him! My young cousin (more like my niece) was diagnosed with leukemia when she was 2 (she's several years in remission now, 11 years old). It was very scary and difficult for me even though I wasn't the one taking care of her...I was kind of removed from it. I can't even imagine the toll it takes on someone to be the main caretaker of someone going through that. On top of all that having to quit your job, losing your house...You are one strong lady! I really hope everything turns out ok tomorrow and you guys don't have to go through all that again!

Emily-I love the names, they are pretty!

OK so we just got back from the ER. We were there for almost two hours. They did an EKG, X-ray, and labs on his blood. They couldn't test for anything specific though they say they don't have the means to there. So everything they did came back normal- the doctor wrote out a list of things to be tested for at an actual doctors office- lyme disease, DHEA, Vitamin D levels, hormone levels, rheumatoid arthritis, and to possibly get a biopsy done. Really didn't ease my mind at all.

His symptoms are: swollen, painful lymph node in his neck for almost two weeks (about two months ago he had one in his armpit for about a week but it went away). The lymph node keeps getting bigger. Random bump on lower right side of head- same side as the swollen lymph node and he hasn't hit his head on anything. Extreme fatigue- but muscles are so painful and legs are so restless he cannot sleep longer than 4 hours at a time. Very bad headaches. Toes and fingers randomly going numb. Double vision randomly occurring. And today he almost blacked out at work twice (almost as in he had ringing in his ears and blackness was coming into the edges of his vision until he sat down- he didn't actually fall over and pass out. It happened twice in about 30 minutes.

And yes he is very stubborn. I had to call his mommy and make her yell at him to get him to go :p lol

Not to scare you Cassidy...and Rachel feel free to correct me... But sounds like something neural. I'm only a biologist not a doc.

Rachel- how r your parents doing?

My husband had a few of those symptoms because he was low on blood. The cancer he had was turning him anemic. Did they check his blood levels at the ER?

How frustrating Cassidy! You guys just keep coming out with no answers! You're going to call first thing in the morning to get him an appointment with a doctor, right?! Make sure you guys tell them all these symptoms. If it's to the point of almost blacking out, they should take it pretty serious. Make sure they know you keep getting the run around. Do not back down! I really hope you guys get this figured out ASAP! Hopefully it's something simple to fix and he'll be back to normal soon!

Honestly I don't know. He refused to let me or his mom go back with him. I think he was embarrassed. On the way to the ER he wasn't very happy, grumbling about how the only time he's been to the ER was when he had broken bones. He's SO stubborn. He said they took like 5 vials of blood and ran labs on them. I asked him WHAT labs what did that mean etc. and he just says "IDK. They said they came back normal." UGHHHH.

His mom called a family friend and she said she will definitely get him in tomorrow and fill the orders for him to get all of these tests done and a possible biopsy. I just want to know what is going on :(

Waiting and not knowing is the absolute worst. DH and I had to wait 6 months before we knew. Part of that was because DH had the most ridiculous, moronic, fake doctor ever. He told us he was a doctor when he was a nurse practitioner. He thought DH was just anemic and prescribed iron pills. Yeah, fat lot of good those pills did.

As hard as it is try to be patient. It's all you can really do until the doctors figure it out. Know what kind of biopsy they are going to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->