• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

ahh dont build my hopes up! :haha:
this is pur first month trying and i just feel like i am pregnant.. this 2WW is more like a 2year wait!

congrats on your pregnancy!! :flower: xx

hi im nadia wondering if i could join in am currently 6dpo

what symptoms did you get leading up to your BFP at 9dpo? i took a test at 7dpo and it was negative.. and its so hard not to take another!
ive had sore boobs, twinges, fatique, and today sharp AF-like cramps! :flow: x

I had symptoms from day of O. Ovulation cramps, super sore boobs, VERY sore nipples until day 4 - when all of that got 10 times more intensive & I also started getting White stretchy CM, until day 6 - when it got even more intensive and I woke up with super cramps that lasted a few hours and from then on, I felt OK. Still had cramps, CM stayed the same and still is! Nipples got a lot more sensitive and sore though. Got my BFP 9DPO.

You need to wait at least 2/3 from the day of implantation to get a very faint positive HPT. HCG takes 2/3days to build up in your system. So FX for you11

7DPO is waay too early to test though, very rare that you'd implant on 4PDO.

thanks! i know 7dpo is super early i just couldnt help myself :blush:! i think i might have implanted today because of the cramping, which isnt so bad now but i can still feel it iykwim? it feels like AF is about to arrive.. super excited! :haha:

so lucky getting a BFP at 9dpo! :happydance:

I had a VERY faint line which I thought was an evap on 9DPO, though I've been getting positives everyday since then :happydance:

Also, I had a full abdomen feeling, and I was super bloated! but I totally know what you mean :D FX for you! :D

TTC Our First: Congratulations! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :dust:

Sunnii: Yay for no AF and strong lines! :happydance:

anna: Sounds very promising! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Nadia: Welcome to the thread hun :hi: 6DPO?, not long until testing! Good luck :dust:

As for me...I tested this morning and was sure I saw a very very faint second line, I asked my OH to have a look for a second opinion as I thought I had line eye :wacko: he saw the faint second line aswell!! :o

Only if you want to hun :hugs: Good luck and lot's of :dust: if you do! :happydance:

i WANT to, but last time when i got my BFN i was so down.. i just want to know :haha:

im going mad waiting!

I know it hurts to see a BFN but if it gets you really down, I would wait :hugs:

i probably will :( wish the days would go quickerrrr! :(

are you having any symptoms hun? :flower: xx

I wish they would go quicker aswell :haha: I have been exhausted for the last couple of days, I did have constipation but yesterday I had an upset tummy :blush: Twinges in my lower abdomen. I did a HPT this morning and I thought I could see a very very faint second line, I thought I had line eye so I got my OH to have a look, he could see it too! Just hope that if it's not an Evap, it gets darker! :D Are you having any Symptoms hun? xx

I wish they would go quicker aswell :haha: I have been exhausted for the last couple of days, I did have constipation but yesterday I had an upset tummy :blush: Twinges in my lower abdomen. I did a HPT this morning and I thought I could see a very very faint second line, I thought I had line eye so I got my OH to have a look, he could see it too! Just hope that if it's not an Evap, it gets darker! :D Are you having any Symptoms hun? xx

ooo how exciting! have you got a pic? :thumbup: hopefully thats a bfp for you! :flower:
& ive had sore boobs but that seemed to have passed, fatigue, twinges in my lower abdomen which also seems to have gone.. and today really painful cramps which feels like AF is coming, but its waaay to early! sooo :shrug:

ooo how exciting! have you got a pic? :thumbup: hopefully thats a bfp for you! :flower:
& ive had sore boobs but that seemed to have passed, fatigue, twinges in my lower abdomen which also seems to have gone.. and today really painful cramps which feels like AF is coming, but its waaay to early! sooo :shrug:

I do have a picture but it was hard to spot in reality, let alone on a picture :haha: I tweaked it aswell but couldn't see anything, it's that faint! Thank you hun, I sure hope so! We all deserve a BFP! :dust: Sounds like you could be Implanting as we speak! Fingers crossed :happydance:

Here is my picture:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/IMG_20120225_105820.jpg

think i might be able to see a shadow of something but not sure! good luck anyway!! when are you next going to test?
ahh i hope so!! how long after implantation can you test? 3-4 days isnt it? :(

think i might be able to see a shadow of something but not sure! good luck anyway!! when are you next going to test?
ahh i hope so!! how long after implantation can you test? 3-4 days isnt it? :(

Thank you hun, it was hard to spot it in reality :haha: I'm going to be testing tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after etc :rofl: Yeah I think it takes about 3-4 to produce enough hCG to pick up on a HPT test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->