**lucky february testers!**

I cant believe I have to wait another 24 hrs to test again! It's so frustrating... I cant wait until the lines are dark enough to show up in a picture!! I will definitely be posting them!!

OMG, I know! It will be darker by tomorrow. I didn't wait. I took one in the PM and it was darker and then the next day it was close to the control line. It's amazing that the tww is so difficult and then waiting for the lines to get darker feels like an eternity. Why can't there just be a blinking sign on the tushie when it happens?

Can't wait until you can post a pic!

brilliant!!! you'd think our bodies would do something properly visible instead of all of this silly guessing we have to do!
I do like the sound of the blinking sign!

:dust: and good luck to today's tester pomeranian xx

Hey Stephers, did you take a test with your hubby yet?? What did he say????

I did! The word "pregnant" really helped to convince him! He's still going to worry until the doc appt, but that's his issue. His first comment was, "what are we going to name it?" I think someone might have his priorities a bit out of whack! Over the past day, he keeps calling it "the thing." I cannot have that. I told him to call it Zygote and we've settled on Ziggy.

I did! The word "pregnant" really helped to convince him! He's still going to worry until the doc appt, but that's his issue. His first comment was, "what are we going to name it?" I think someone might have his priorities a bit out of whack! Over the past day, he keeps calling it "the thing." I cannot have that. I told him to call it Zygote and we've settled on Ziggy.

LOL! I love the way that men and women's brains are so different!

:haha: that's cute! During my phantom preg in Nov, my bf kept calling it "Thundercat!" ... apparently that's what we are gonna be calling it until we decide on a name when the time comes hahahahah.
When my sister in law was pregnant, we called my nephew Peanut, hehe. He was named Covan once the sex was confirmed, but we still call him peanut every so often :p he's 3 this year!

Aww bless, men are not up to scratch with it all, whereas us ladies are :haha: I have a family friend called Ziggy :D

Thundercat? I like that. Ziggy was a quick decision based on DH's insanity at the moment...I didn't care as long as he stopped saying "that thing." Speaking of being annoyed and/or angry, wow am I moody! I haven't been so blunt with people in all of my life.

This really is the longest wait. Might test again tomorrow. I nicked a plastic cup from work especially. Lol

Just wish knew one way or the other. I'm also fed up as I have so much water retention.

LOL @ the plastic cup!! thats a good idea, might have to borrow it :haha:

me too Anna! scared to see a bfn tho! trying to wait till sunday wen af is due!

Oh no I am soo sorry hello_kitty :( did you test? I hope you are okay!! Please stay positive!! Wishing you a sticky one this cycle!! :hugs: If you need someone to talk to, advice, or anything please private message me anytime. Also keep me posted on your cycle and when you your bfp!! :)

On that note I feel terrible saying it but could you put me down for a bfp this month? I still have a fever im kind of worried but my DH is taking great care of me... So hopefully it doesnt go away...

Wishing all you ladies a :bfp: this cycle!!

:dust:

Oh no I am soo sorry hello_kitty :( did you test? I hope you are okay!! Please stay positive!! Wishing you a sticky one this cycle!! :hugs: If you need someone to talk to, advice, or anything please private message me anytime. Also keep me posted on your cycle and when you your bfp!! :)

On that note I feel terrible saying it but could you put me down for a bfp this month? I still have a fever im kind of worried but my DH is taking great care of me... So hopefully it doesnt go away...

Wishing all you ladies a :bfp: this cycle!!

:dust:

Ong! Really! Well done you! Stick bean stick!!!!

Congrats to all new BFPs!

AF was due today! No show and a very positive HPT! So phew. Chances are it's not a chemical. I have supeeeer sore boobs though, they're getting worse and worse and more colorful too! They're purplish/blue veiny. I look like a road map

Having a chilled out weekend then off on Monday to start sorting out a new bigger place, jobs etc, etc. I had some cramps last night too, woke me up a few times, uterus contractions, woah, some were painful so I ran to the bathroom to see if AF arrived :rofl:

Anyway, off to have some breakfast and I shall see you ladies later

woke up this morning with really sever AF pains, but im only 9 dpo.. weird :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->