• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

lady1985: Those sure do sound like Pregnancy symptoms. Not all ladies have a lot of symptoms early on, as you said, some women don't even get any symptoms :wacko: 12DPO is still quite early yet I think...If I read correctly, IB can take up to 12DPO, please correct me if I'm wrong? :shrug:

Sending lot's of :dust:

lady1985: Those sure do sound like Pregnancy symptoms. Not all ladies have a lot of symptoms early on, as you said, some women don't even get any symptoms :wacko: 12DPO is still quite early yet I think...If I read correctly, IB can take up to 12DPO, please correct me if I'm wrong? :shrug:

hey thanks for the quick reply! (i just realised ur in UK so ur only 1 hr time diff from me! I am actually from south wales in UK but been living here in malta for just over 3 years now) Well i've been taking my temps (doesn't seem like many ppl are doing this on this thread) but I seem to have a temp dip (implant temp dip) at 7dpo and my temps have stayed high since... so im guessing if i did ov it was 5 days ago now ??? again...i dunno loool :haha:

hey thanks for the quick reply! (i just realised ur in UK so ur only 1 hr time diff from me! I am actually from south wales in UK but been living here in malta for just over 3 years now) Well i've been taking my temps (doesn't seem like many ppl are doing this on this thread) but I seem to have a temp dip (implant temp dip) at 7dpo and my temps have stayed high since... so im guessing if i did ov it was 5 days ago now ??? again...i dunno loool :haha:

Hey :hi:

You're welcome. I try to reply as soon as I can :haha: Malta? Very nice! What is the weather like over there at the moment? I don't temp myself so I can't really help you there hun, sorry :blush: Fingers crossed it was a temp dip for Implantation though! Sending you lot's of :dust:

OMG!!! You are probably all asleep but I just took a hpt and got the faintest line ever!!! I am 10dpo and I tested at 8:30pm, I'll definitely be testing bright and early tomorrow morning!!!! Tried taking a pic but it wouldn't show up. DH sees it though and he is beyond excited!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!!

Ahhhhhh! Congratulations! A test with fmu should show up better...post! So exciting!

You're welcome. I try to reply as soon as I can :haha: Malta? Very nice! What is the weather like over there at the moment? I don't temp myself so I can't really help you there hun, sorry :blush: Fingers crossed it was a temp dip for Implantation though! Sending you lot's of :dust:[/QUOTE]

well it's been very cold! I was in the UK visiting family at begginning of this month and it was colder here than Ireland, me and my fiance went on a bit of a trip England, Wales then Ireland lol.

I don't know much about temps either but I'm just holding onto anything that looks remotely positive :haha::haha:

Well im just hoping the sore bbs stay cause it goes away 2moro, i know wat that means! grrrrrrr!

You're welcome. I try to reply as soon as I can :haha: Malta? Very nice! What is the weather like over there at the moment? I don't temp myself so I can't really help you there hun, sorry :blush: Fingers crossed it was a temp dip for Implantation though! Sending you lot's of :dust:

well it's been very cold! I was in the UK visiting family at begginning of this month and it was colder here than Ireland, me and my fiance went on a bit of a trip England, Wales then Ireland lol.

I don't know much about temps either but I'm just holding onto anything that looks remotely positive :haha::haha:

Well im just hoping the sore bbs stay cause it goes away 2moro, i know wat that means! grrrrrrr![/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that it's cold over there, I think we are just getting over the cold weather! The sun is shining nicely today :) Wow, hope you had a lovely trip, I would love to do that one day hehe.

Haha I don't blame you, I'm sure if you are struggling with temps though, there are a lot of people on here who do temp and would be able to help you.

Yes, honestly I am just glad to see something familiar instead of that odd spotting, lol. I don't feel bad. I knew getting lucky the first month was a long shot. I suppose I'll look at it as though my chances have gone up for this cycle. :)

Yes, honestly I am just glad to see something familiar instead of that odd spotting, lol. I don't feel bad. I knew getting lucky the first month was a long shot. I suppose I'll look at it as though my chances have gone up for this cycle. :)

good positive thinking hun!

That's what we like to see :):)

CD1 for me today. :witch:

No!!!!! And you started the lucky thread! I sincerely hope that march is your month! You have the first month out of the way and now have a lot more knowledge of this baby making stuff! I'll be hoping and praying for you!!!

I like your positive thinking hun :hug: At least you got the first month out of the way now, I look forward to a nice BFP in March! :dust:

update, tested again at 5:30 this morning and the line was a BIT darker, still not as dark as I would like it to be. Then again it has only been 9 hrs. Will definetly test again tomorrow morning!!
hello kitty:really sorry to hear AF got you, I'm sure next month will be your month :)

update, tested again at 5:30 this morning and the line was a BIT darker, still not as dark as I would like it to be. Then again it has only been 9 hrs. Will definetly test again tomorrow morning!!
hello kitty:really sorry to hear AF got you, I'm sure next month will be your month :)

Hope the lines contine to get darker :hugs: Will you be posting pictures of your BFP? :happydance:

Thanks MrsSinclair. The witch isn't getting me down. This was my very first cycle of trying so I've got lots of fight in me, lol. I am so happy you are getting BFP's!! Let me know when you are ready for that official :bfp: to blink next to your name on the list. I don't want to jinx it by putting it up before you say so! :happydance:

I cant believe I have to wait another 24 hrs to test again! It's so frustrating... I cant wait until the lines are dark enough to show up in a picture!! I will definitely be posting them!!

I cant believe I have to wait another 24 hrs to test again! It's so frustrating... I cant wait until the lines are dark enough to show up in a picture!! I will definitely be posting them!!

OMG, I know! It will be darker by tomorrow. I didn't wait. I took one in the PM and it was darker and then the next day it was close to the control line. It's amazing that the tww is so difficult and then waiting for the lines to get darker feels like an eternity. Why can't there just be a blinking sign on the tushie when it happens?

Can't wait until you can post a pic!

OMG, I know! It will be darker by tomorrow. I didn't wait. I took one in the PM and it was darker and then the next day it was close to the control line. It's amazing that the tww is so difficult and then waiting for the lines to get darker feels like an eternity. Why can't there just be a blinking sign on the tushie when it happens?

Can't wait until you can post a pic!

looooooool:haha::haha::haha::haha: ur a funny lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->