• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**lucky february testers!**

think i might be able to see a shadow of something but not sure! good luck anyway!! when are you next going to test?
ahh i hope so!! how long after implantation can you test? 3-4 days isnt it? :(

Thank you hun, it was hard to spot it in reality :haha: I'm going to be testing tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after etc :rofl: Yeah I think it takes about 3-4 to produce enough hCG to pick up on a HPT test :)

its so hard not to test isnt it! :dohh:
and i think you're right.. i just took a test and BFN :nope:

Hi Ladies, Excalibur: really wonderful to hear about your faint second line...it sounds like the line I had yesterday.. As for today, I have attached a pic for you guys and am hoping you all see what I see...

IMG_0181.jpg

You really think so? I'm still not confident enough to call it but it is defo darker, considering it showed up really quickly and shows up in a pic no problem!!!

anna: Yeah it is hard not to test, especially when we want something so bad!!!! Sorry to hear about your BFN hun, it's still early days though so you are not out yet :hugs:

MrsSinclair: Thank you hun, I just hope it wasn't an evap! :nope:

It looks like a BFP to me! :happydance: I don't want this to come out the wrong way but there have been a lot of bad reports about the blue dye tests, do you have a pink dye test you could do for a second opinion? :hugs:

Excal: I know what you mean about the blue dye tests i've heard some bad stories. I only have blue dye tests but am pretty sure its not an evap, all 3 of my faint lines showed up immediately and are getting darker...

Excal: I know what you mean about the blue dye tests i've heard some bad stories. I only have blue dye tests but am pretty sure its not an evap, all 3 of my faint lines showed up immediately and are getting darker...

If your lines are getting darker then...Congratulations!!!! :happydance: Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond hun :happydance:

edited for you mrsSinclair, deff see a line there!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
Oh my god. I pop out to do some shopping and there appears to have been some baby making going on!!!! Do we have 2 new beans?

Congratulations to the new BFP's! Can wait to see your tests in the coming days! So exciting!

Congrats everyone! So happy for you! even though I'm sat here jealous cuz I'm 11dpo and still waiting on the mailman for my tests! hehe GL everyone else! :)
:dust:

Oh no I am soo sorry hello_kitty :( did you test? I hope you are okay!! Please stay positive!! Wishing you a sticky one this cycle!! :hugs: If you need someone to talk to, advice, or anything please private message me anytime. Also keep me posted on your cycle and when you your bfp!! :)

On that note I feel terrible saying it but could you put me down for a bfp this month? I still have a fever im kind of worried but my DH is taking great care of me... So hopefully it doesnt go away...

Wishing all you ladies a :bfp: this cycle!!

:dust:

AHHH congrats girl!!! Don't feel bad for sharing your BFP!! That is so awesome!! YAYYYYY!!!!! :D

Excal, I can't believe you've got a faint line already!!! That is amazing!! So happy for you girl!!

MrsSinclair, your pic looks positive for sure!!! Go girls, go girls!!! :happydance:

Wow! 19 testers 6 :bfp:s 7 results outstanding

That's a 31.5% :bfp: rate girls! Get in!!!

Edited as Excalibur being understandably cautious - plus she was cheer leading anyway! (still have fx'd tho)

hello_kitty: Thank you hun but I think it was an Evap line :( Can you take me off the BFP for now until I know for certain? Thank you :hugs:

AFM my temps went down this morning despite still having really sore bbs I think she's on her way ppppffffff...bit fed up of this game now. Have to make an app with the gyn on monday cause i need to try something else cause it just aint happening for me :cry: He did say 2 months ago to do a laparoscapy, but I though we would prove him wrong....nope i was wrong!! :nope::nope:

AFM my temps went down this morning despite still having really sore bbs I think she's on her way ppppffffff...bit fed up of this game now. Have to make an app with the gyn on monday cause i need to try something else cause it just aint happening for me :cry: He did say 2 months ago to do a laparoscapy, but I though we would prove him wrong....nope i was wrong!! :nope::nope:

The lap'y might get rid of any cobwebs lurking....
Could be worth a shot :)

lady: Thank you so much hun :hugs: Good luck to you too hun, I really hope AF stays away for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->