**lucky february testers!**

Button Moon: I know it's hard hun :hugs: Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Lot's of :dust: your way! :)

Hello Kitty: Definetly sounds like Implantation Bleeding to me! :D Fingers crossed for you hun and lot's of :dust: :)

My OPK results for today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160640-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160735.jpg

My OPK results for today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160640-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160735.jpg

Hop on your man and start:sex::dance::dance::flasher: like :bunny:'s

Jo: :haha: We'll be :sex: tonight for sure! ;)

I want to say I'll be thinking of you but not sure if that sounds too weird:wacko:
Good luck and may :baby dust: be sprinkled on your bed, or wherever you do it lol!

I just love getting that smiley! G'luck and we'll see you in the 2ww!

I want to say I'll be thinking of you but not sure if that sounds too weird:wacko:
Good luck and may :baby dust: be sprinkled on your bed, or wherever you do it lol!

Thank you very much hun. I know what you meant by your first comment, don't worry :haha:

I'll need to change my ticker, tomorrow I think will be 1DPO? :wacko:

Stephers: Me too! :D Thank you hun. See you in the 2WW :hugs:

Thank you very much hun. I know what you meant by your first comment, don't worry :haha:

I'll need to change my ticker, tomorrow I think will be 1DPO? :wacko:

Stephers: Me too! :D Thank you hun. See you in the 2WW :hugs:

I'm not sure. Do you ov tomorrow and then the day after is 1 DPO or is tomorrow 1DPO and you don't count ov as a day? Or do you ov tonight!? I never get it right lol!

Jo: That's what I'm like lol! This is my first time using OPK's, I had a Smiley face yesterday and today. The lines were stronger today though so that is a definite positive :wacko: I really have no idea..would love to know when 1DPO is though :shrug:

Excalibur - if in doubt shag it out! But if you find out what we are supposed to do with ov info, then let me know! I use the CB digi monitor, so you only do it once a day and only get 1 day with a mini egg on it, so I guess that the day after that is 1 DPO. For the 2 days before I normally get 2 bars (out of 3) so it sounds to me that yours works similar, yesterday -2DPO, today -1DPO, tomorrow ov and then Tuesday 1DPO ?....

That would be how I would do it I think.

Excalibur - if in doubt shag it out! But if you find out what we are supposed to do with ov info, then let me know! I use the CB digi monitor, so you only do it once a day and only get 1 day with a mini egg on it, so I guess that the day after that is 1 DPO. For the 2 days before I normally get 2 bars (out of 3) so it sounds to me that yours works similar, yesterday -2DPO, today -1DPO, tomorrow ov and then Tuesday 1DPO ?....

That would be how I would do it I think.

Haha thank you for the advice hun. Love the little catchphrase "If in doubt, shag it out!" :haha: Yeah my Digital OPK sounds somewhat similar to yours. I think I'll class Tuesday as 1DPO and see how we go from there! :D

Ok Ladies - I need you!

Either I am getting sick or having pg symptoms...let me know what you guys think. 8 DPO - dizzy, feeling like I might be getting sick, but only symptoms are dizzy and achy. Walking up the stairs and bb's hurt - looked in the mirror and my areolas (spelled wrong I'm sure-don't care enough to look it up) are HUGE! Definite pronounced vains and lovely white bumps. Don't want to test for another couple of days, but I would love a reason for why I'm feeling like absolute crap! Oh and I woke up at 7:30 to send DH to Mcd's to get breakfast. I don't eat breakfast. I am starving!

Oh, and you'll never know the exact dpo with the opk's. They are all I used and it's supposed to be 12-48 hours, so I just guess. It does make it harder when you are counting down the 2ww! Just another added stressor! Geesh!

Ok Ladies - I need you!

Either I am getting sick or having pg symptoms...let me know what you guys think. 8 DPO - dizzy, feeling like I might be getting sick, but only symptoms are dizzy and achy. Walking up the stairs and bb's hurt - looked in the mirror and my areolas (spelled wrong I'm sure-don't care enough to look it up) are HUGE! Definite pronounced vains and lovely white bumps. Don't want to test for another couple of days, but I would love a reason for why I'm feeling like absolute crap! Oh and I woke up at 7:30 to send DH to Mcd's to get breakfast. I don't eat breakfast. I am starving!

Oh, and you'll never know the exact dpo with the opk's. They are all I used and it's supposed to be 12-48 hours, so I just guess. It does make it harder when you are counting down the 2ww! Just another added stressor! Geesh!

I hope you feel better soon :hugs: I hope it's a BFP rather than you getting sick. They do sound like Pregnancy symptoms though! I guess you will just have to wait until you do a HPT for proper answers hun.

Thank you for your advice on OPK's, I'm just going to class Tuesday as 1DPO, can't really go wrong then :haha:

Stephers, those def sound like preg sypmatoms, with the boobs & all.

Excal, yay for +OPK!!!

I am still having spotting every single time I go to the bathroom but other than that it's not like coming out, nothing in my underwear. This is 3 days now. Ugh.

Button Moon: Thank you so much hun :hugs: :spermy: Swim like you have never swam before! :haha:

Hello Kitty: Thank you hun! :hugs: Your bleeding definetly sounds like Implantation Bleeding! :D

I have to agree on the implantation bleeding for you HK! I've never had it and both times I've been pg, it's ended in a chemical. I'd say that's a pretty good sign! What day are you waiting to test?

I know that I will end up testing tomorrow...just can't help myself. I know that there is a very good chance (I'd say 99%) that it will be negative, but this tww kicks logic right out the window!

To those of you ovulating..get to it! Fingers crossed for everyone, even though you won't need it now that you are on a lucky thread!

Stephers: It's so hard not to poas! :haha: I'm only due to Ovulate tomorrow (even though I think it was today) and I'll probably end up testing early! I know I'll see a lot of BFN's but if and when we do get a BFP..it will be a nice surprise! :D

Good luck to everyone for those BFP's!!!! :dust:

ARRRRGHHHH!!! Just went to the bathroom and this time red blood was in the toilet, not just when I wiped. Also a few pieces of clots or whatever. I am only on CD 23 there is no way it's AF. My cycles are always 29 days maybe 30 but NEVER shorter and never early spotting. I am going nuts!!! (And sad!!) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->