Lucky March Testing Thread

Alright thanks hun. I went to a wedding on Friday and started bleeding very heavily. Now tests are pretty much negative. Definitely a chemical pregnancy but I’m okay thanks for asking

I’m so happy that you got your peak!! Go catch the eggy!

Oh hon I'm so sorry that really sucks.
Sending huge hugs ure way. And thank you. We managed last night and this afternoon and I think I ovulated this afternoon becuase I had pain in left Overy.. so I guess 1dpo tomorrow.
I hope the bleeding settles soon. I bled terribly after all my chemicals. Its not nice at all.
I hope u will be back again with a sticky Rainbow bfp.

How’s everyone doing? I know we had a few BFPs at the end of March. Please let us know how you are doing and if you want me to update the first post.
AFM, I O’d on cd 15 and am 9dpo today. Temps are really good. If I get a good temp tomorrow, I think I’m going to use a FRER. I know they can be dodgy, but I want to give It a shot...but only if I have a high temp tomorrow. Really hoping with everything!

How’s everyone doing? I know we had a few BFPs at the end of March. Please let us know how you are doing and if you want me to update the first post.
AFM, I O’d on cd 15 and am 9dpo today. Temps are really good. If I get a good temp tomorrow, I think I’m going to use a FRER. I know they can be dodgy, but I want to give It a shot...but only if I have a high temp tomorrow. Really hoping with everything!

Really fx ure temp is still high tomorrow love and u get a BFP.

I'm OK. I had ovulation pain yesterday cd19 and my temp went up today do definitely think I've ovulated at last.
Had a bit of niggly head today but I do suffer with headaches.
Checked my cervix as yesterday it was open and just wanted to see if it had shut.
Yes it's tightly shut but feels swollen. Probably nothing.
I am 1dpo today so now the wait lol.
Tbh I'm just happy I ovulated finally and can be in the 2ww. Was getting very worried back there.

We BD cd18 (peak day)
And cd19 O day
And again today as I still had cm so thought we better.
It's dried up now so can relax at last.

Some of the ladies are getting faint lines but unfortunately some of the others had AF come.

I will leave someone else to run the May testing group but I am having fun running the April one. I've never done it b4 so all new to me.
Hoping to be adding some BFPs soon.

Hi ladies I am not on here very often but I am 2dpo and I am getting a stitch and pulling sensation from my right ovary what could it be can some help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->