Lucky March Testing Thread

the plus one is 25mlu
The other 10mlu. Not a hint of a line on any. Must have had a dodgy tests this morning or my urine is too dilute

View attachment 1107522 View attachment 1107523

Those clear blue early ones are not sensitive.
I had blazing BFP on Frer and ICs by the time I was 13dpo. DH got me those CB early tests as they came with a digital and I did it and the line was so faint.

I still need to catch up on the rest of the thread.
Sorry I've not been on today untill now but been feeling pretty low about this no ovulation..
Anyway I started taking macca root about a week ago.

I just googled can Macca delay ovulation and all these other forums came up.
Turns out with some womon yes it can delay it. Also womon saying they have no cm like normol.
Which is what I've noticed with myself..

App macca is only supposed to be used if ure having problems with cycles or a hormone imbalances or chemicals.

Last cycle I wasn't on it and I ovulated at my normol time.

Oh Ladies I really hope and pray it is the macca.
I took it today but I'm not going to take it from now on unless I have chemicals again.
I'm hoping by stopping it I will ovulate by cd 21 latest.
Cd17 tomorrow and my opks today was so faint u cud barley see the test line.
I am temping this cycle yes. My temps are still very low. So definitely haven't missed my peak.

I don't know what made me Google about the macca but I just thought I wonder? As it's the only different thing I'm doing this cycle.

I loved macca last time but I only stated taking it because I kept having chemicals.

I think I'm just going to stick with the folic acid and vitamin D and only take macca again if I start having chemicals again.
I really hope by stopping it I will ovulate soon.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

So was I love they just crap tests :cry: xx

And yet we always end up buying frer aswell :rofl: xx

I still have 5 of them lol.

Afternoon test, top one tweaked. Bottom one not (same test) I can see it on this one compared to this mornings FRER

View attachment 1107510 View attachment 1107511

U are definitely pregnant. I didn't even have to enlarge the photo cud see line clearly.
How are u feeling about it hon?

I have.. it’s still faint I’m not sure how long tests stay faint or if I should just call it a chemical now. I’ll wait until next week to retest and go from there.
These are 25miu

View attachment 1107509

I see that line too hon.
Maybe slow rising HCG? I hope u haven't had a chemical.

I'm out for March, I'm afraid.

:bfn: yesterday and too glum to test today (even though I know that it's probably too early for lines anyway as I'm still only 8dpo!)

I'll be over on the April testing thread for a few days (unless AF shows!)

So sorry love. Fixed for April tho

OH nipped for a Morrison’s one, FMU. Nothing on it like yesterday’s

same test, one photo tweaked

BBD018FB-C6D4-4AEB-AC25-54B8D4BD3723.jpeg 7A0ABDF7-0F90-4593-9BE6-7CD7973B8DF5.jpeg

Top picture yesterday’s with SMU
Bottom today FMU

I think it must have been dodgy!

290F312C-BD6C-41D3-9A66-C7649274AE61.jpeg

Just gone to take another with SMU. Peed on the test and wiped and there was blood. Wish I’d have checked that before wasting a test. Must have been a chemical

Just gone to take another with SMU. Peed on the test and wiped and there was blood. Wish I’d have checked that before wasting a test. Must have been a chemical
I wish my body would make its mind up.. still have faint lines and no af. My mc started on the 1st march bleeding Lasted 3days haven’t had any bleeding or af since. Right now I’d like a period just so I know where I am x

@IsabellaJayne
Do u know how many dpo u are?
There's a chance ure urine maybe was more diluted this morning. Definitely still a line. It's fainter but that cud be down to dilute urine.
It happened to me at 12dpo with my son.
I tested with FMU and line was fainter.
I was in such a state because I had already had the 4 chemicals in the space of 7 months and thought that was gonna end the same way. But I re tested with 3mu and my lines were darker.
Is the bleeding heavy or just light?
I had implantation bleeding at 14dpo. I was getting positives from 10dpo but still had IB at 14dpo. My tests got way darker after that too.
Fx that's all it is and it's not a chemical.

AFM
I'm still in limbo..cd 17 and still negative opks. Still no ovulation. I've never ever gone this late.
I am hoping it is just down to the macca and now I've stopped it I hope and pray I ovulate In the next few days.
This is really worrying me so much.
I just hope it's not the end of the road.

@Suggerhoney I think I saw in another thread you mentioned you were sick? That can delay ovulation too. You just came off the pill and are still only 6 months pp - I wouldn't get too overly concerned about irregularities just yet. Your body is probably still just trying to adjust back into its baby making groove ;)

Suggerhoney :hug: everything crossed you get a big fat ovulation coming your way xx

I really hope so hon.

@Suggerhoney I think I saw in another thread you mentioned you were sick? That can delay ovulation too. You just came off the pill and are still only 6 months pp - I wouldn't get too overly concerned about irregularities just yet. Your body is probably still just trying to adjust back into its baby making groove ;)

Awww I hope it is just that hon. I had a cold but I'm better now. When I came off the mini pill last time my cycles were back to my normal on cycle 2. I also was ovulating every single month as soon as I stopped taking it without fail.
So I'm not sure it wud he that.
Cd18 today and scared to do a opk because I just know it's still going to be negative.
I have never ever had a anovultion cycle b4. I'm always ovulate so this is why I'm worried. Pluss the fact I ovulated last cycle at my normol time day 12.
I'm feeling so down and so sad.
I'm so scared my time is up :(

We also strarted trying last time when my now 2 and a half year old was just 5 months old.
I'm now 7 months pp so I don't think its that either.
I am 42 so likely hood that I may be approaching menopause is high. I hope it's not that but I can't get it out of my mind :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->