Lucky March Testing Thread

Your sample could be diluted hun.. you got your positives earlier on in the day when it’s more concentrated

yes maybe I should stop testing for today. Drives you crazy when you start seeing lines though doesn’t it?!

I'm out for March, I'm afraid.

:bfn: yesterday and too glum to test today (even though I know that it's probably too early for lines anyway as I'm still only 8dpo!)

I'll be over on the April testing thread for a few days (unless AF shows!)
You have time! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Can see lines on mummy23 and isabellajayne recent tests :flower: I did tests today. Got some with glimmers of lines. Some stark white. I'd drank all through the day and hadnt been holding urine. Have stocked up on cheap tests will test a concentrated sample at some stage good luck to all ladies

My clearblue early result (10mlu) doesn’t have a smear of a line even. How can there be nothing yet a clear line on a 25mlu Morrison’s test and a faint line on a FRER. I don’t get it

@IsabellaJayne do you have more Morrisons? Try dipping water to see if you get the same line

i don’t. But I did a Morrison’s last week and didn’t have a single line as I’ve felt sick for a week. Then did that one this morning and got the one I did this morning

Isabella I've got the same am testing with think it's called clear and easy tests, the 20miu are giving me lines. The 10miu lesser so. The 20miu have darker inks. The 10miu are wishy washy ink. Wonder if there is something in that. Hope you get clarity soon

Isabella I've got the same am testing with think it's called clear and easy tests, the 20miu are giving me lines. The 10miu lesser so. The 20miu have darker inks. The 10miu are wishy washy ink. Wonder if there is something in that. Hope you get clarity soon

how weird isn’t it? I’ve never had a problem with tests before. I’ve either had clear lines on any test or blank. Weird territory for me this. Or if they’ve been faint each test I do has been slightly darker

Thankyou @1234boymum iv done one last test for the night and it seems a tad darker.. my lighting in my bathroom isn’t great as there’s no window but here’s a pic.
Also do you have any pictures of your last test? @IsabellaJayne have you tested since the clearblue?

C81360F1-7D7F-45C3-879B-1F83BAC893BD.jpeg

Thankyou @1234boymum iv done one last test for the night and it seems a tad darker.. my lighting in my bathroom isn’t great as there’s no window but here’s a pic.
Also do you have any pictures of your last test? @IsabellaJayne have you tested since the clearblue?

View attachment 1107521

the plus one is 25mlu
The other 10mlu. Not a hint of a line on any. Must have had a dodgy tests this morning or my urine is too dilute

F45C854E-7435-4A1F-BB0F-66B202C7EB14.jpeg 3B942096-96BE-4921-9FC0-019B055F674E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->