***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Les I am so sorry, I really hope it wasn't. You so deserve this, lots & lots of love and prayers xxx

Just wanted to pop by and say hello to everyone.

I also have a bit of news, I got my :bfp: yesterday, expected due date 2nd June. Very very cautious at the mo as I had a little brown spotting at 14dpo yesterday which has come to nothing but still scared me so we are taking each day at a time and just praying xxx

Love to all xxx and :dust:

Congrats on your :bfp: curiosity! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months!

Thank you Proud! Can't believe how far along you are already, are you going to find out the sex? Hope you're feeling well xxx

I'm feeling pretty good other than I'm having the starting symptoms of SPD again :cry: just trying to make it through with that. And yes! We have actually already found out the sex and we are having a baby boy :thumbup:

Aww congratulations!! Boys are so fun & loving :D sorry to hear about SPD, is there anything doctors can do to help you? Xx

Aww congratulations!! Boys are so fun & loving :D sorry to hear about SPD, is there anything doctors can do to help you? Xx

I go back to my midwife in a week so I'm gonna bring it up with her then. It's just started a couple days ago so I'm hoping maybe PT or some stretches will help. We will see though.

Checking back in. I wanted to play catch up but my goodness, there's too much to go through!

I see some bfps! Congrats lovelies xxx Curio, I'm so happy for you love xxx Praying you get a sticky bean xx

Les, I'm so sorry honey xxx Sending you so much love :hugs:

Arturia, how's everything with you beautiful?

Kaicee, how're you sweetness? Any news from you regarding those tests? <3 How are you going after the surgery?

Hoping everyone is doing well. I've missed you all so much!!!

Proud, I feel for you honey xx Think I'm going through the same thing :( I never had it with my son though, so I'm unsire if it's SPD or just really bad sciatica! Either way, the clicking and barely being able to walk and constant pain wears on you, especially with other littlies to run around after. I hope you can get some relief soon :hugs:

I feel so bad for not being able to give you all a detailed reply xxx

AFM, I have to start cervical mointoring as of tomorrow. Going in at 16 (well 17+1), 18 and 20 weeks for scans to make sure my cervix is behaving. Since I've had a second tri loss and I went into Labour early with Leo, they want to make sure, which is reassuring. Since I didn't get the NT scan due to a huge hospital run around, I'm hoping we can have sneaky looks at baby at each scan. Who knows, might even be able to join a gender team as of tomorrow! :happydance:

Little Leo turned 2 last week?! When did that happen! So crazy. He blows my kind daily. Hrs so smart and kind and just perfect but of course I only remember this when he's sleeping and not running around like a mad man, destroying everything lol.

Hubby and I are doinnf very well. We have moved back in together and are starting couples counselling very soon. Things are a lot better than they were though and I'm so thankful for it. He is much closer to the man I fell in love with. So pretty much good news all round

Much love and heart hugs to all xx I've been thinking of every single one of you so much <3

Hi Tiny. Glad you are doing well and you and dh are back together.. :)

I'm doing OK too. My dh seems more excited about my pregnancy than before. He seems to be starting to look forward to fatherhood but I'm not sure. He called me (I was wrapping up work) sometime last week just to express how he was excited for baby's first halloween, so that left me hopeful he's seeing the positives to fatherhood.

Otherwise just morning sickness. :( It's pretty awful. I'm almost 9 weeks so just hoping it goes away soon at 12 weeks. First OB visit Thursday.

Hi Tiny. Glad you are doing well and you and dh are back together.. :)

I'm doing OK too. My dh seems more excited about my pregnancy than before. He seems to be starting to look forward to fatherhood but I'm not sure. He called me (I was wrapping up work) sometime last week just to express how he was excited for baby's first halloween, so that left me hopeful he's seeing the positives to fatherhood.

Otherwise just morning sickness. :( It's pretty awful. I'm almost 9 weeks so just hoping it goes away soon at 12 weeks. First OB visit Thursday.

Thank you sweetheart xx
That's so good about your hubby. Are things getting better between the two of you? You're very right to be suspicious of his true feelings but I think for now, relish in the fact he is excited. My hubby has been doing the backflip act as well. He can't seem to accept that this baby was both of our doings. There are good days and bad day and there will be for the rest of time but you're growing life and no matter what, that baby will make everything better <3
Morning sickness is crippling, isn't it? I didn't have it with my son but not did I this time! This baby was determined to make up for the both of them. Mine did start easing around 10 weeks, so hopefully you shouldn't have to suffer for much longer xXxX
Are you excited for your appointment?! Not too long now before you're in second tri xxx :hugs:

Yes we're doing well. Closer than we've been since before the move. He's been supportive of our relationship and there for me when I'm feeling too nauseous to do much.

He just got offered semi-officially a raise and was told the details of the raise package are in the works. (this week) We don't know the numbers but I'm fairly confident we won't need to worry about money. All the budgeting I've done indicated the minimum I'd expect out of his raise is enough to put our worries to rest.

I'm sort of excited. I don't know what to expect aside from a physical exam, more blood tests, hundreds of questions about my health/nutrition/etc, maybe another Diclectin prescription. I think I'll be too early to hear the hb on a doppler in the office, assuming he does that. I'm a little sad because I don't expect to get the offer of a midwife. (And a little jealous that MissYogi got offered one right away, though her pregnancy didn't pan out. She lives pretty close to me. Midwives in Alberta are few and far between unfortunately.)

So I should be ov'ing in the next couple hours I usually Ov 5 days after last pill but wow the ovary pain is so much even in my back

Fingers crossed Kaicee!

Hi tiny, thank you! I can't believe you're 17 weeks already! So pleased to hear about you and hubby, that is fantastic news hun xxx how are you feeling?

Arturia, that is sounding really positive about DH too :)

I've had some spotting earlier this week and today so have been referred for early scan on Monday, really nervous :( xx

Never updated here bc well I was just in a sad, dark place after the second loss and nervous about having a third. Not sure who's still checking here but a few of you have seen in my journal...early September was a chemical pregnancy, September cycle was a bfn, and then we went to the RE and in just 2.5 weeks we did a beautiful monitored cycle, had a clear hsg, found out I have subclinical hypothyroidism causing premature failure of the corpus luteum, went on levothyroxine as well as E2 plus my usual P after O and got another BFP! I've had weekly scans and hormone checks and everything is looking great. Baby measured 10+3 last Tuesday so I should be about 11 weeks now (LMP would have me more than a week behind that so I think they'll adjust my EDD). I'm due in early July (I'm going with 7.11.17 even though baby is measuring ahead until they tell me otherwise). MS hit me hard and can still be pretty bad even on a double dose of diclegis. It's tough, but I'm also thankful for the reassurance after all I've been through. Hope you are all well and a big thanks to those who dropped by and supported me along the way.

Never updated here bc well I was just in a sad, dark place after the second loss and nervous about having a third. Not sure who's still checking here but a few of you have seen in my journal...early September was a chemical pregnancy, September cycle was a bfn, and then we went to the RE and in just 2.5 weeks we did a beautiful monitored cycle, had a clear hsg, found out I have subclinical hypothyroidism causing premature failure of the corpus luteum, went on levothyroxine as well as E2 plus my usual P after O and got another BFP! I've had weekly scans and hormone checks and everything is looking great. Baby measured 10+3 last Tuesday so I should be about 11 weeks now (LMP would have me more than a week behind that so I think they'll adjust my EDD). I'm due in early July (I'm going with 7.11.17 even though baby is measuring ahead until they tell me otherwise). MS hit me hard and can still be pretty bad even on a double dose of diclegis. It's tough, but I'm also thankful for the reassurance after all I've been through. Hope you are all well and a big thanks to those who dropped by and supported me along the way.

Oh les I'm so very happy for you! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Hope everyone is doing good
Lost heart 2 days ago and now almost 2 days no water hope to get that fixed tmr stupid owner does nothing when things go wrong.

Took clomid later in cycle so just waiting to Ov any day now.
Fx I get a better eff since now I'll be ov'ing after cd12

Hope everyone is doing good
Lost heart 2 days ago and now almost 2 days no water hope to get that fixed tmr stupid owner does nothing when things go wrong.

Took clomid later in cycle so just waiting to Ov any day now.
Fx I get a better eff since now I'll be ov'ing after cd12

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"