***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I think I see something but it's hard to make out for sure. Could just be the picture. Do you see it for sure I'm real life?

I think I see hint of a line
But I'm on my phone.
Prob is easier to see in real life.
Hope it gets stronger over next few days for u xx
Hurray XXX

Hope everyone here is doing well. Just thought I'd check in and let you know that we finally have a rainbow BFP. Photos of the tests are in my journal. It's so so early. Terrified of going through another loss, but happy that we could possibly have a May baby next year. Everything crossed this is it for us.

Hope everyone here is doing well. Just thought I'd check in and let you know that we finally have a rainbow BFP. Photos of the tests are in my journal. It's so so early. Terrified of going through another loss, but happy that we could possibly have a May baby next year. Everything crossed this is it for us.

OMG les! I'm so excited to hear/read this news!! Keeping everything crossed for a super sticky bean 😄💗

Hope both of ours stick and we can be bump buddies! <3

That's fab news
Congrats xxx
Thus thread has gotten lucky again
Congrats again x

Oh my goodness les!!! Congratulations!!! Please stick litttle bean!!

hi everyone! just checking in to see how everyone is doing!

kaicee- so glad your surgery went well and is done and behind you! i think i see something but the picture gets blurry when i make it bigger. have you tested again?? i'm so anxious for you!

matts- how did the move go? i hope you're getting settled into your new place. how have you been feeling? just a couple more weeks to second tri!!

liles- wahoo!!! congrats on team :pink:!! have you started thinking of any names?

glong- so pleased your scan went well. i'll say girl for you, but i have no basis for it :)

proud- what day is your birthday? are you still planning a private scan? and seriously, my house went untouched for over 3 months because i just had zero energy. finally had a good feeling day and spent the entire day deep cleaning and scrubbing. i figure it was more important to rest and not throw up than dust lol

wy- hello and welcome! its not a super active group at hte moment, but this is really a fantastic group of women. where are you at in your cycle?

choco- :hugs::hugs: i'm sorry you are struggling at the moment. it WILL happen for you hun. i hope this is your lucky cycle :flower:

jwilly- sorry AF got you last month. where are you at in your cycle now? how are you feeling about it so far?

curiosity- i think finding new things hobbies and things to focus on is a great idea. has AF shown up yet? i pray you fall preggo with your sticky bean this month

arturia- CONGRATULATIONS!!! it may not have happened how you envisioned, but when that little one is here, it wont really matter. sending prayers for a H&H 9 months! how did your DH react? do you have your EDD?

les- yay!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I will have to go check your journal out!! Praying for a sticky bean. H&H 9 months to you! what is your due date?

I also want to wish MissYogi a H&H 9 months as she just found out she is also expecting! Love that this thread is turning a corner and praying for all these new beans to be sticky!

I hope all our other preggo ladies and those trying are doing well. i think about you all often and pray in the end we all have our healthy babies in our arms.

AFM, i've been doing pretty well. We had our scan a couple weeks ago and saw a healthy baby growing right on track! We stayed team yellow so looks like we are really going through with not knowing! MS has continued to plague me and I finally broke down and asked my doctor for meds. I started taking them at the end of last week. So far its helping a lot. I'm still getting bouts but it only lasts 10-15 minutes instead of the hours/half day it was doing. i've been sick the past 5 days and it wound up developing into bronchitis. so that's been fun. but i'm very prone to it so its nothing new. hoping it clears up quick! just under 2 weeks to v-day for me! should probably start thinking about getting the nursery painted...

hope to hear from you all soon!

Yay kk! Glad to see you back here. <3

Yes, MissYogi has another May BFP. I talked to her in her topic over on pregnancy discussions. :) So happy for her too.

According to the internet, my due date will be May 3rd. Term will be... almost right on my birthday. (as a result strongly considering starting maternity that day) Hubby took it OK when I told him, then crashed for about a week-ish, almost left me over it, then seems to be recovering. I hope, anyways. So far he's telling me he won't want more kids than this (which is a change from the two we always talked about) but I'm hoping parenthood is more satisfying for him than he anticipates.

I've been strongly relying on my mom friend (friends since junior high, she's been a mom since 18 years old! Pregnant with twins right now!) to help me through this mess. It's been a trip so far.

On the plus side, my mom got out of the hospital today. (Yes, 2016 has sucked for me.)

6 days late scared to test again and not see a line my first test was done in the middle of the day I'm sure their is a line but sill worried since the first 2 days had pink spotting.

:test::test: I'm so anxious for you but understand you also being scared to do it.

Arturia- I got your EDD updated hun. Sorry your DH has been upset during these early days. I hope once baby is here he is able to bond and accept this new little person into his life and heart. I'm glad you have someone IRL you can lean on for support

Hey KK! The move went great. Still have a few boxes to unpack but they are small things that can be done over time. Baby seems to be doing good this time. Had an ultrasound last week and baby was measring right on track with a good strong heatbeat. So we'll hopefully be making our big announcement this week.

Thats so cool about staying team yellow. I have now patience. Plus I'm a huge planner so not knowing would stress me out so bad!

Sorry dh is not really supportive. Hopefully he comes around arturia!

And kaiecee, I have no idea how you haven't tested yet!! You got some seriouse will power!

Thank you all. We're happy, but understandably nervous.

realized I think most of my spotting is from dtd
But it freaks me out dtd tonight and spotted again but I definitely felt he was hitting something sensitive

Plus I think I might wait till Monday to test so I can get some cheapies at dollar store I only have one frer left I'll then be 11 days late wow

So just wiped and had more pink more than I've had this whole time I'm sure I'm out even with being 8 days

Aww kaicee I sure hope not :hugs: you've got some major will power there's no way I wouldn't have tested again by now. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->