***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Cycle 3 for me. AF come today so due 31st March/1st April

Ah glong xx

How many days was ur cycle on cycle 2?

Im still awaitng af to get on planning this cycle

28 days. Went to the loo at 11.40pm on day 28 for the start of it, but called today cd1. I new I was normally 28 days. So maybe now it's all settled and back to normal this will be my month.

Cycle one 32 days o on cd16
Cycle two 28 days I on cd14
Here's to cycle three, took 3 cycles with my son 7 years ago....

Robins- got you added! How many years have you been married? Best of luck to you!!

Glong- I'm sorry about AF :hugs: I hope this next cycle is your cycle for a beautiful BFP! It took me 3 cycles for my DS too

well ladies, af got me today, so after work I'll start upping my water. I'm feeling pretty good about this next cycle already.

AF yesterday afternoon so CD1 was yesterday. This month will be the first cycle yay!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm sorry about AF Trixie :hugs: I'm glad you're feeling optimistic about this cycle! New cycle, new start and I hope it brings you your BFP!

Artutia- glad she showed up for you so you can properly start trying!! I still have another week or so until AF shows...feels like it's dragging on!

I know it is just about there...the cycle before trying just feels like the longest!

Robins- got you added! How many years have you been married? Best of luck to you!!

Glong- I'm sorry about AF :hugs: I hope this next cycle is your cycle for a beautiful BFP! It took me 3 cycles for my DS too

Really hope so, want this so much x

Can I join, even though I've a shot left in march :)
AF due 25th march, cd 6 today.

Of course you're welcome liles! Wishing you all the best for this cycle!

My 4th cycle ttc just started yesterday. Not sure when exactly I'll O but it's usually pretty late in my cycle so can I join for testing on April 1st? How awesome would that be to make an announcement on that day?

Very best of luck guys. Hope u all get bfp's this cycle.
I got mine today so i wont be in this thread.
If anyone has any questions feel free. We did opk, preseed, bd from cd8, took vitamins, poas a lot!!!
Xx

Very best of luck guys. Hope u all get bfp's this cycle.
I got mine today so i wont be in this thread.
If anyone has any questions feel free. We did opk, preseed, bd from cd8, took vitamins, poas a lot!!!
Xx

Congratz!

Congratulations!!!

weebles- got you added hun. best of luck this cycle! when do you normally O?

Thanks kks xxx

Alfiecat congrats ��
Brilliant news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back