• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Curiosity - Doing good! Happy to get started. My doctor gave me a clean bill of health (I know I'm a bit overweight but that's literally the only problem) so I'm excited to have a healthy 9 months once I get that positive.

lilesmom - I hope so too! It's just a waiting game at this point while the builders keep building. We're really excited to get out of the place we live now. Management really doesn't keep the place maintained well.

chocolatechip - Gratz to your sister! How awesome would it be to get yours this month? You'd have cousins really close together in age!

Thank you 😀

This is the first ovulation since another loss :wacko:

I feel it won't happen this quick but will see xx

hi ladies! Sorry for the bit of an absence- we've been having a fun family day so I haven't really been online.

Rein- welcome! Did your cycle ever start for you? I hope AF has stayed away!

curiosity- i'm glad the house buying process is going well so far for you all. I understand very much about wanting to make sure your cycles are in line before trying. Seeing your name as a tester in a couple weeks really makes it seem and feel more real! I can't believe I'm a week out from AF starting and 3 to O'ing again (hopefully). Going to be here before we know it!

wantingagirl- hello! of course you are welcome hun! Are you hoping for a specific gender this time around?i'm so sorry about your loss hun :hugs: i hope that you have your forever baby in your arms soon

liles- so happy to be over here with you too hun. Seems like it's been such a long time coming and glad we get to take this (hopefully short) TTC journey together. and i wasn't a POAS addict at all with DS but have already stocked up a bunch of cheapies. This is most likely our last baby (though DH has brought up a couple times having a third...) and I want to pee on as many things as I can while I still can :haha:

arturia- sorry your inspection is being delayed...that's so frustrating.i hope it gets sorted for you soon and glad you're not having to wait to start trying until it is.

tiny- do you have a link to your chart? i'm definitely not an expert but i know there are lots of others who are! FX you aren't getting sick and that your symptoms are a good sign!

glong- i was the same way with DS- i HATED seeing a bfn and getting AF was emotionally much easier to deal with. I hope that this is your month :hugs:

chocolatechip-yay!!! congrats on being officially TTC...and how exciting for your sister! how far along is she? Hopefully your journey is a quick one and you all can be bump buddies!

hi ladies! Sorry for the bit of an absence- we've been having a fun family day so I haven't really been online.

curiosity- i'm glad the house buying process is going well so far for you all. I understand very much about wanting to make sure your cycles are in line before trying. Seeing your name as a tester in a couple weeks really makes it seem and feel more real! I can't believe I'm a week out from AF starting and 3 to O'ing again (hopefully). Going to be here before we know it!

wantingagirl- hello! of course you are welcome hun! Are you hoping for a specific gender this time around?i'm so sorry about your loss hun :hugs: i hope that you have your forever baby in your arms soon

liles- so happy to be over here with you too hun. Seems like it's been such a long time coming and glad we get to take this (hopefully short) TTC journey together. and i wasn't a POAS addict at all with DS but have already stocked up a bunch of cheapies. This is most likely our last baby (though DH has brought up a couple times having a third...) and I want to pee on as many things as I can while I still can :haha:

arturia- sorry your inspection is being delayed...that's so frustrating.i hope it gets sorted for you soon and glad you're not having to wait to start trying until it is.

tiny- do you have a link to your chart? i'm definitely not an expert but i know there are lots of others who are! FX you aren't getting sick and that your symptoms are a good sign!

glong- i was the same way with DS- i HATED seeing a bfn and getting AF was emotionally much easier to deal with. I hope that this is your month :hugs:

chocolatechip-yay!!! congrats on being officially TTC...and how exciting for your sister! how far along is she? Hopefully your journey is a quick one and you all can be bump buddies!

Thanks Hun - I'm not really bothered but a boy would be nice. We have been ttc for quite a while now one loss in Jan 2015 which resulted in a d&c and Feb 2016 and one in 2011 :wacko:

Having a hysteroscopy in a month or so

Xxx

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/618c93
I got my crosshairs this morning and now I have no idea what to think! I had spotting on cd15 that showed in full as brown on cd16 but it's saying O day is 19?! I have a 27 day on the dot cycle so if FF is right, my lp is only 8 days :'( I'm really confused though as the BD we had on cd15 wasn't rough at all, so the spotting couldn't have been from that? From looking at my chart cd15 looks like it could be possible for O and maybe since it's my first attempt at temping this time around, I might be doing something wrong? Agh, why is it all so confusing? Headache is still here, was horrendous yesterday, hubby had to rush to the chemist to get me something. Had some sharp O type pains on my right side this morning but if FF is right, I'm only 3 DPO? Google says it's possible but I really just don't know. Still having the funny smell and had some slight nausea yesterday but that could have been because I was hungry. I thought temping would answer all my questions but it seems to have just brought up a million more!

tiny - do you temp at the same time every morning? do you track ovulation by any other way?

tiny - do you temp at the same time every morning? do you track ovulation by any other way?

For the first few days I was doing it at 5 o'clock but since then I've done it at 4, when hubby gets up for work. The only other method is cm watching but as we BD a lot, it's hard to tell most of the time. Except for this cycle, strangely enough

If ur feeling kind of sick,
Maybe that's throwing ur temps off
But I don't temp
Just guessing xx

Kks hope u enjoyed ur family fun day :)
I usually poas way too early

Hve started on 8 dpo.
But hve got a bfp at 9 once
In my defence :)
But usually get bfp at 12.
So I'm gonna hold out until 12.
If I get bfn then it prepares me for my af :)

Haven't even ov yet though.
I'm getting ahead of myself as usual :)
If we got another baby,
It may be our last but if we got lucky enough
To get one we might go again ,
No guarantee either way.
But my last two losses hve made me want more.
:)

Kks hope u enjoyed ur family fun day :)
I usually poas way too early

Hve started on 8 dpo.
But hve got a bfp at 9 once
In my defence :)
But usually get bfp at 12.
So I'm gonna hold out until 12.
If I get bfn then it prepares me for my af :)

Haven't even ov yet though.
I'm getting ahead of myself as usual :)
If we got another baby,
It may be our last but if we got lucky enough
To get one we might go again ,
No guarantee either way.
But my last two losses hve made me want more.
:)

Big, big hugs to you xxx I really hope this month is your month :babydust:

Hi ladies can I join? We are technically NTNP. This would be baby #3. I have absolutely no idea where I'm at in my cycle due to a birth control mishap. I had my period and then started taking my birth control again but missed some pills and then spotted for two weeks so I'm just kinda feeling this cycle out to see where we are at. Figure I will test April 1st if no AF by then but not expecting anything with it being the first month off birth control.

Good luck ladies!

Its crazy what losses do you to you huh, totally desperate to have another baby super broody xx

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a nice weekend. I was hit with either the stomach flu or food poisoning last night :( when I can sit up for longer than a min I will reply back to everyone and get our list updated.

Wanting a girl.
I was sure I wanted one more child until
I've had two mc and a prob chemical since.
Now I want more than one.
Its made me greedy
And will make me super grateful of I get more kids

Kks hope u feel better soon hon
Hugs xxx

kksy9b - Hope you feel better soon.

How was everyone's weekend?

Very excited for you Arturia!! I've been trying to get fit/lose weight ready too, it's really hard so I'm just going to accept myself now lol.

Hi kksy9b, yes it is suddenly feeling very real! How are you feeling today? Better I hope. It must be going around, my sister and baby nephew have both been ill as have my sister-in-law and one of my other little nephews :nope: well AF is starting tonight so I'll put it down as starting tomorrow... It isn't going to give us long to hear about the house so panicking a bit that we'll have to wait til next month! I thought it might be early as I o'd early this month, let's hope O hangs on a bit this cycle. So I guess I can now put that I'm TTC!!

Hi ladies! Hope you all had a nice weekend. I was hit with either the stomach flu or food poisoning last night :( when I can sit up for longer than a min I will reply back to everyone and get our list updated.

Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear this xx I had food poisoning when I was pregnant, so I know just how horrid it is <3 I really hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->