• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

For the gals that are in for march still- how are you doing? Where are you ladies in your cycles- any symptom spotting started yet?

Those that were waiting for AF to start trying has she showed yet?

My temps are still looking awesome and seems like I did O this cycle! Now next weekend needs to hurry up so AF can start and we can give this a proper go!

Hey.
I'm only cd 7 yet.
Lazy bd just in case a few times
But usually ov on cd 14.
So a bit early.
Bit more focus starting Monday
Hee. Hee.
Fingers crossed for us all xxx
Did u just track this cycle hon
Or is there teeny chance of bfp for u? 😊

Good luck liles! Hope that next week is fun for you! :haha:

I'm definitely not in this cycle. We purposely avoided DTD during ovulation. But that's okay- this is the first cycle temping. I've been plagued with anovulatory and short LP cycles since DS weaned last September. AC seems to finally be working and got me to O...now I just want to see LP be a good length! One more week and the witch should be here and we can move to our first trying cycle!!

That's great ��
It must feel brill to see ov back ��
Best of luck xx

Can't even explain how happy it makes me! Hopeful this wont be a long journey

Hi Kaity, totally had to come have a look in TTC seeing as you've moved over... Can I tentatively be added for 1st April please? I've not started cycle yet so it could be subject to change lol (and of course if house sale goes according to plan)! Good luck ladies, can't wait to get to know you all :happydance:

Yay!! So good to see you over curiosity! I love that we get to be cycle buddies too. Is everything still on track with the house?

Hi! I'm Rein. I just tested today and got negative. :( [Although, to be fair, today is one day before the start of my cycle...so if I miss my cycle, then I'll try again, but I'm still sort of upset.) (If someone could kindly point me to the link for short terms here, I'd very much appreciate it!) :D

I decided that perhaps I need some love to be successful. I want a baby so horridly. I'm 26 and every month where I fail I feel like I may be infertile! We started sort-of trying in November. Last month was the first that we got serious. (I'm tracking my cycle now.) I really hope that maybe April?

I have a lot of anxieties! So that maybe making things harder on myself. (I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, it's pretty bad. I don't drive because I obsess over "what if I hurt someone".)

*sigh* Everyone makes it seem so easy! My best friend got pregnant so swiftly. :(

Yay!! So good to see you over curiosity! I love that we get to be cycle buddies too. Is everything still on track with the house?

Me too, good luck!! Looking forward to seeing your progress :happydance:

Things are going on track and mortgage company seem to be getting on with things, just worrying my cycle will be unpredictable, I want to be sure things are going to be OK before we TTC and if the cycle is short we'll be pushing it to get an answer! I bet you're so excited to start next cycle? BTW thanks for adding me to the list, got really excited when I saw it, can't believe it's real :shock: it's almost made me panic and have doubts because it never felt like it would happen. 2 weeks!

Hi lilesmom and rein! Good luck ladies :D :D Rein i know how you feel I drove tonight for the first time in ages, it terrifies me too :(

Im due my period march 16th I know thats not really april but can I join x

Best of luck with the house curiosity.
Exciting buying a house but hard work
Hope u get ur keys soon
Nothing like opening your house with your keys the first time ��

Thanks from me too.
Nice to see my name in the list ��
Even if I'm cheating a little.
But the march testers are way beyond me.
Plus I know u a little kk,
So felt safer here ��
Xxx

Me too, good luck!! Looking forward to seeing your progress :happydance:

Things are going on track and mortgage company seem to be getting on with things, just worrying my cycle will be unpredictable, I want to be sure things are going to be OK before we TTC and if the cycle is short we'll be pushing it to get an answer! I bet you're so excited to start next cycle? BTW thanks for adding me to the list, got really excited when I saw it, can't believe it's real :shock: it's almost made me panic and have doubts because it never felt like it would happen. 2 weeks!

Hi lilesmom and rein! Good luck ladies :D :D Rein i know how you feel I drove tonight for the first time in ages, it terrifies me too :(

I'm happy your mortgage is working out. :happydance:

I think ours is going to get delayed. We were quoted our mechanical inspection originally end of January-ish. Then end of February. Now we're waiting on the notice but supposedly it will be soon. So maybe a good thing we're starting now because otherwise I might have been waiting until July or even August.

For the gals that are in for march still- how are you doing? Where are you ladies in your cycles- any symptom spotting started yet?

Those that were waiting for AF to start trying has she showed yet?

My temps are still looking awesome and seems like I did O this cycle! Now next weekend needs to hurry up so AF can start and we can give this a proper go!

Yay for O!! That's great news <3
I'm symptom spotting like a mad woman. I started temping this cycle and it doesn't look like I've O'd yet but I'm starting to wonder if I did and my inexperience at temping is what's making my chart hard to read. I had period like cramping cd12, big glob of ewcm and a big temp dip. Cd15 same thing except I had a tiny bit of red blood. I thought it was lint from my towel and brushed it off. Next day more cramping, ewcm and it was brown. Now I'm cd21 and I've had a headache that won't go away for the past three days, I'm dizzy a lot and I keep getting that weird smell and popping feeling in my nose like I'm getting sick but I would be full blown sick by now if this has been happening for three days? I'm on antibiotics so that may be why I'm feeling off but at the same time, I didn't think you could get sick on antibiotics? Also having some fleeting nausea today but I could just be looking too much into it. I'm itching to test! I have two FRER sitting in my bathroom drawer but I don't want to waste them

Thanks lilesmom! I'm hoping all the stress will be worth it! When will you be testing? Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Arturia - thank you, so exciting to see you here too! How are things?

Hi wantingagirl, good luck!

I hope this is your month tinymumma, not much longer to wait!

Arturia hope ur mortgage goes smoothly from now on xx

Tinymumma fingers crossed for u xx

Curiousity , af is due mar 25th.
But not sure when ill test.
I can be a bit of a poas addict
But ill hold off as ling as I can
Only cd 8 today so haven't even ov yet &#55357;&#56842;
Best of luck hon x

I will deffo hold out testing this month until AF day

AF finally arrived so I'm in official TTC cycle now.

And my sister just announced her BFP to me!!!!!! So excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->