***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I'm so hopeful but until it's blazing or a digi confirms ( which I won't do until Friday ) then I'm still not pregnant... Not getting my hopes up until I see them beautiful words

Choc chip hugs hon.
Hope its not af.
Xxx

Kk , hopefully the air being on means ur temp is up
But air brought it down a bit :)
Bring on the bfp xx
I'm good thanks
Nausea and tiredness isn't as terrible as it was.
But I think things r ok.
Just waiting on my next scan date :)
Xx
Thanks

Choco - Sorry to hear love :( I've heard some women get AF cramps and are still pregnant. Hope you're one! Not out until she shows

Uni - sorry about the BFN, but I have hopes for the next few days!

Jwilly - I'm so sorry love. :hugs: I hope they're wrong.

Glong - I've seen something on all your tests, but I understand your hesitation. I'm going to be the same way.

kk - How many DPO are you? Your chart says 8, is that right?

To our pregnant ladies - how is everything holding up?

AFM - 3DPO, got my CHs! :coffee:

Choco - Sorry to hear love :( I've heard some women get AF cramps and are still pregnant. Hope you're one! Not out until she shows

Uni - sorry about the BFN, but I have hopes for the next few days!

Jwilly - I'm so sorry love. :hugs: I hope they're wrong.

Glong - I've seen something on all your tests, but I understand your hesitation. I'm going to be the same way.

kk - How many DPO are you? Your chart says 8, is that right?

To our pregnant ladies - how is everything holding up?

AFM - 3DPO, got my CHs! :coffee:

Glad you can, I can to. Surely not that make tests will have evaps they clearer in real life but after my chemical on Jan, which I never knew could even happen I won't relax or think anything of it until I see them beautiful words on a digi, which given how light my tests are at the moment is a good 2/3 days away :(

Hang in there! Just take lots of naps lol, helps the day fly by. I bet you're tired anyways ;)

I hoping seing you lovely ladies get your Bfp over the next few days will help!

Glong I think I see something but I'm not good at line spotting :haha: keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope to see a strong line from you soon 😄

Hi ladies,

Wow, it looks like i missed quite a bit! More BFPs! Very exciting!

Sorry I swooped out so quick, I promise I wasn't abandoning. This past week has just been a whirlwind for us. We got our BFP last Sunday, and when I got my blood work done Tuesday, I was told my HCG levels were low. Fast forward to Friday when we got our second set of results back, the numbers didn't double and we were told I would miscarry. I started spotting last night, so it looks like I am back! It has been very difficult, but I am glad that I got to enjoy at least a day and a half of pregnancy bliss, and we are moving forward with a positive attitude!

Not sure when we will be able to start trying again, or what my cycles will be like after this, but wanted to check in and see how everyone else was doing. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on!

Sorry to hear this news jwilly :hugs: glad your able to keep a positive attitude.

glong-Hope your tests darken and you get a proper BFP soon!

jwilly- So sad for you. Hopefully it's just spotting and not a MC.

choco-Hope it's just cramping. :hugs: if it's AF.

green-Hope the TWW is treating you well. :happydance:

kitty-I'm glad you finally have your answer. If it IS a long chemical, have you had yourself checked out? I have read in places 3 consecutive MC is reason to get looked at.

kk-You're pretty close to the same DPO I am. I think I'm somewhere between 6 and 8. Hope you get your positive in the coming days. :)

tiny-It's sad to hear your brother isn't doing so well, but happy to hear he'll be getting a transplant soon.

AFM-Not paying a lot of attention this month. Keeping my expectations very low. I'll be honestly surprised to get any kind of BFP, so I have little drive to test. (saving my IC heh) Today I'm somewhere between 6 and 8 DPO and honestly more concentrating on getting my work done so I can go with my hubby on Friday to Calgary. He is driving down there for work, but the plan is to catch an early afternoon dinner and for me to keep him out of the ditch. :haha: For some inexplicable reason I like highway driving... for the first hour, but for whatever reason still anticipate the trip every time we drive out of town.

I've also got all this stuff to set up regarding our move, like contacting the lender regarding our possession date and writing up our move-out notice to our landlord and utilities and stuff. We were thinking we might use a mover, but decided against that after seeing some quotes. Ugh.

Beyond that, DH is getting hit pretty hard with Celexa withdrawal. He is off it completely now but is experiencing sleep disturbance (by which I mean he isn't sleeping much at all) and headaches and some mood disturbance. So things have been rough.

K so now I'm back from Vegas and ready to include ya'll in my lady stuff. So we drank three days but not super heavy, we did lots of dancing and such, but my cycles are pretty sensitive to travel, so maybe that's what this is but:

Starting on Sunday my breasts were sore, which is usually a pms sign for me, but af isn't due till the last day of the month. Then yesterday I had spotting. I was 8 dpo. It could be travel related or lack of sleep (on Saturday we went to one club when it opened and danced till it closed at 4am). I have put my poor body through a lot this trip, but it does seem strange. If we are I will be over the moon, and I won't show at the wedding so yay. And if I can't drink, oh well!! Baby over booze haha.

And as a side note, yesterday my OH and I decided to "practice". He usually pulls out, but we were like hmm after 8 years of doing that, lets start practicing the real way :haha: And boy oh boy was it fun!!

I have been thinking about every one of you and I love this lucky thread!

Dust arturia xx
Hope hubby feels better soon x

Happy hope u get surprise bfp xx

I think I might have to /: it's scary though, to think we can't do this ourselves, I might try some herbals x

Jwilly I am so so sorry :hugs: we are all here if you need to talk Hun xxx

Les and chocolatechip hoping and praying nasty AF stays away for you :hugs:

Kk I hope symptoms increase over the next couple of days, nearly there!

Green, yay for CH!! Let the waiting begin!

Kittykat, I'm so sorry you're being messed about so much this cycle :( I hope you get a definite answer soon :hugs: btw know what you mean about NHS and waiting for appointments!

Glong, oh my goodness, your tests are so promising! I really hope this is the start of your bfp, I can see lines on all!

Happy, symptoms sound very promising :)

Arturia, glad you are so relaxed this cycle, I think it's the best way to be for a surprise pregnancy.

Liles you definitely need to stick around, I love following your pregnancy!

Matts and Proud hope you're OK today xx

OK here, slight temp increase and less bloating but still cramps and twinges and sore boobs so who knows! Also increased cm! Mortgage advisor has been working hard today so we're finally hoping to get mortgage offer tomorrow or news of!! So hopeful :happydance: hope everyone's OK xx

Jwilly, I'm sorry love. I really hope bean is ok and is just being stubborn. How're you feeling today? Keep us updated love. Wishing you all the best and we're all here to support you no matter what xxx

Les, Fx'd your temp goes back up tomorrow!! I really hope it's not AF for you :hugs:

Curiosity, yay for the house!! Such wonderful news! Hopefully you hear back soon and you can get on with the moving!! Your chart is looking good and those symtpoms sound extra promising. I have everything crossed for you love xxx

Kitty, I'm sorry the witch finally got you. I hope it is just her and a whacky cycle and not the other thing. Either way, I hope everything turns out ok for you and you can make peace and move into the next cycle refreshed. Massive :hugs: to you gorgeous xxx

Glong, I see it on all of the tests!!! Especially the FRER, I didn't even have to zoom for that one!! Best of luck lovie and I hope it gets nice and undeniably darl for you in the coming days. Keep posting tests whenever you do one!!

Green, yay for the TWW!! Lots of :dust: to you sweetheart

Choco, I had terrible AF cramps all through my first Tri. Don't count yourself out yet honey. I hope the wicked :witch: stays away <3

Happy, how exciting!! Fx'd you get a BFP xxx Can't wait to hear more updates from you <3

Arturia, sorry to hear hubby isn't well at the moment. Hopefully everything settled soon so you can both enjoy the new house adventures!! Good to hear you're taking the relaxed approach this cycle. I'm trying and doing a lot better than I usually do, lol.

Kksy9b, Fx'd those symtpoms heighten. When will you be testing love?

Mrs. Uni, sorry about the BFN. Fx'd you see that second line very soon! :hugs:

AFM, thank you all for the kind words about my brother. It's so close now!!
My chart looks pretty normal this month!! That makes me happy and hopeful. No erratic temps and a very steady incline after O :happydance: Come on 14 day lp, :haha: yeah right but I'd be happy with 10. Only one more day than last month so here to hoping!! I haven't been paying attention to symptoms (way too early anyway) but I did have more pinching in my right ovary yesterday. Residual O pain? Definitely not implantation, lol.
Fx'd for all you beautiful ladies and I can't wait to see more BFPS rolling in!!

Curiosity sounds promising on both counts.
Hoping for bfp and mortgage offer really soon for u xxx

Tiny lots of dust too xx

Thanks Liles!

Thanks Tiny! So so pleased cycle is looking so good Hun! I hope it has made both you and OH happy :hugs: sounds like all things are heading in the right direction with you and your brother too <3

When do you ladies usually start testing with opks? I was considering picking up some just to see

Proud - I usually start around cd10, and I keep testing until I get a positive and it goes negative again. I've had positives on cd11-cd15 depending on the cycle. The first cycle I tested a few times a day just to make sure I didn't miss it, but since I figured out my surge lasts long enough that once a day does the trick.

Tiny - hope all goes well for your brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->