Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 17
Yay! Hope it gets darker quickly lol

Yup I see it too xx
Still early, lots of time to get dark.
Think its a little stronger than yest xx

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I don't get on here much, but love to catch up when I can. Just wanted to drop by and say Hi!

Lovely to see your pictures Glong...I can certainly see a line!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Hope everyone is well?

I'm 11dpo today and haven't tested yet. AF due on Sunday so will wait and see but not holding out much hope. Haven't had any real symptoms, the only strange one was on 6dpo when I noticed some red spotting first thing in the morning but it went away after an hour or so. Thought it was probably too early for an IB, had a bit of cramping but nothing since. We'll see...

Love and baby dust to all xx

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I don't get on here much, but love to catch up when I can. Just wanted to drop by and say Hi!

Lovely to see your pictures Glong...I can certainly see a line!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Hope everyone is well?

I'm 11dpo today and haven't tested yet. AF due on Sunday so will wait and see but not holding out much hope. Haven't had any real symptoms, the only strange one was on 6dpo when I noticed some red spotting first thing in the morning but it went away after an hour or so. Thought it was probably too early for an IB, had a bit of cramping but nothing since. We'll see...

Love and baby dust to all xx
I've had nothing either and a bfn at 10dpo then suddenly these lines on 11dpo ... Fingers crossed

Oh chocolatechip, I'm sorry hun :hugs: have you started bleeding? Cramps can also be a pregnancy sign

Thanks for saying that. Deep down inside, I know it's probably that silly witch but a part of me would love to believe it's pregnancy related. The cramps have been on and off (but intense when they occur) for 3 straight days now.

Baby dust to everyone! Hoping to see lots of BFPs around here :happydance:

Liles- I'm glad you're getting a break from feeling sick...maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones with an easy first tri!

Green- yay for CH!!! Yup, my chart is right, 9 DPO today

Arturia- sorry your DH is having so much trouble with withdrawal. He has been on it for a long time, right? Hopefully it will ease up for him soon. Good luck with all your tasks for the move. Its a big process but definitaly worth it!

Happy- glad you had such a great trip! One you will definitely remember. And sounds exciting with your symptoms! Even if you aren't preggo this month- you are full on trying NEXT cycle!! And getting married! It will be such an exciting few weeks for you

Kitty- :hugs:

Curiosity- chart is looking good! Are you going to test early? Any word about the mortgage?? FX'd!!

Tiny- chary is looking great so far and FX for longer LP!!

Proud- I Dont use them but am going to pick some up ifnwe aren't preggo this cycle. Like les said, I'll probably start around CD10

Les- I see a temp drop but no AF? Thinking of you and hoping you're doing OK

Jwilly- how are you doing hun? Thinking and praying for you :hugs:

Glong- totally see it on the frer!!! I don't see anything on the other test, but when I make it bigger its blurry/dark so I think its just that. Can't wait to see that line darken!!!

Banana- some women never get any symptoms so you really never know! KMFX

Choc.chip- hmm...do you usually get cramps like that before AF? It really could be either, which is so frustrating! FX that silly witch stays away!!

AFM, 9 dpo today and didn't test. Leaving in about 30 minutes for Charles' appointment. We are finishing up breakfast now (which is why I have time to reply lol). Will be off until this afternoon or tonight. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

CD1 and so relieved that this cycle is over and I can move on to the next chance. FF is saying my next cycle is due 5/21, but after having the longest cycle ever in my entire life, I have no clue. I'll have a more accurate date once I O. Fx for May!

Glad to hear you're finally getting a new cycle started, les!

Glong - YAY! Pos on both!!

Glong - Ohhhh I see it on both!!! :happydance: So exciting!! Can't wait to see your digital!!

Can't wait to see more tests from everyone getting ready to! I'm on my phone so it's really hard to contribute to the conversation accurately, but I'm hoping to find time to get on tonight!

I did take my other FRER and a digital weeks estimator yesterday! The FRER test line is darker than the control. It's hard to see in the picture I think.

Attachments

• 2016-04-27 10.45.12.jpg
    2016-04-27 10.45.12.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 7
Glong - Ohhhh I see it on both!!! :happydance: So exciting!! Can't wait to see your digital!!

Can't wait to see more tests from everyone getting ready to! I'm on my phone so it's really hard to contribute to the conversation accurately, but I'm hoping to find time to get on tonight!

I did take my other FRER and a digital weeks estimator yesterday! The FRER test line is darker than the control. It's hard to see in the picture I think.

Hopefully I'll get one like this soon yay!

Sorry the :witch: got you les. Here's to another cycle. Your test date is only a couple days behind mine 😄

Ali those are beautiful tests!

I'm debating on if I want to use the opks. I'm thinking maybe I'll just go with the flow this month and if we don't get lucky I'll give the opks a shot next month. Everything in reading says that they can be hard to interpret and don't really tell you to much if you don't temp as well because that's the only think that will confirm O :shrug: I'm so lost lol who knew a little stick you pee on could be so intimidating :haha:

Glong - I hope you do as well!!

Proud - I'm like you. I would be lost! I never really looked into them though. Hopefully you won't need to worry about it!

Hello all!

Glong tests are looking fab!

Kk what dpo are you planning to test Hun?

Beautiful lines Ali :)

Hope you're all OK, getting close to testing time now :)

Got our mortgage offer today, hooray!!

Also, DH pleaded with me to do a test, so 9dpo pm urine (not the strongest) something was catching my eye. It's dried a bit and I swear I see the start of something but who knows lol!

Attachments

• IMG_20160427_185907784.jpg
    IMG_20160427_185907784.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 21
CD1 and so relieved that this cycle is over and I can move on to the next chance. FF is saying my next cycle is due 5/21, but after having the longest cycle ever in my entire life, I have no clue. I'll have a more accurate date once I O. Fx for May!

So sorry Les :( xxx:hugs:

Thanks Glong! Can't tell if I just have line eye lol. Yours look amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->