***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

I'm still sooo worried given how faint this pm is but this is looking good :) please stick

Kitty :hugs: here's to the next cycle.

Glong hurray!! So happy for you! Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean for you. Looking good :thumbup:

Cd 9 here. Got the :sex: started last night with DH. Hoping this is a lucky cycle for us. Will be shooting to :sex: as much as possible. Unfortunately DH works nights all this weekend but maybe we can sneak in a quick bedding before he goes to work on Saturday or Sunday :haha:

:dust: to everyone still waiting and hope all our pregnant girls are doing well

Fingers crossed it sticks. So many girls on here now saying they got 1-2 with there chemicals :( I never got one with my last chemical so hopefully this is a sticky one?

Yay!!!!! You took a different one that said not pregnant right? Which means your levels are rising...I would do another frer in a couple days to check progression....do you want to update the front? So so happy for you!!

Go catch that eggie proud!!

Yay!!!!! You took a different one that said not pregnant right? Which means your levels are rising...I would do another frer in a couple days to check progression....do you want to update the front? So so happy for you!!

Go catch that eggie proud!!

My digi this AM said NOT PREGNANT. Tonight is says PREGNANT 1-2WEEKS.

But my cheapie line test was darker this am to this pm :(

Yes put me on the front for now, surely I got a digital result must be good

Yay glong!! I'm so happy that the digi changed! My other 2 prgnancies I didn't test until I was late so I only did the 2 test that were in the box. This time I started testing early and got a faint positive on acheapie. So after that I tested everyday for 6 days witha frer and a cheapie until my line was finally darker than the control line. I just needed to know it wasn't a chemical.

Yay glong!! I'm so happy that the digi changed! My other 2 prgnancies I didn't test until I was late so I only did the 2 test that were in the box. This time I started testing early and got a faint positive on acheapie. So after that I tested everyday for 6 days witha frer and a cheapie until my line was finally darker than the control line. I just needed to know it wasn't a chemical.

I've had lines since Tuesday.

My ic are super faint still but the pink handle I've been posting are pink.

I have 2 FRERS left. Will use one tomorrow am as clearly my hormones have increased over the day today because my digital was negative this morning, hopefully then I'll get a better line. I'll then use my other frer either Saturday or Sunday.

I also have 1 digi left so as long as lines don't faint I'll use that in about 5-7 days and hope for 2-3 or even 3plus.

I have a 4 pink handles too which I'll use inbetween just to make sure, they are only £1.50 for 2 and seem to show better than FRERS !!

Yea . I hate the new frers. They take a super long time to get dark. I took one more at 5 weeks 3 days and thats the one that finally was darker than the control line. All the other ones didn't look dark il after they dried.

In general IC are REALLY bad for progression. Frers and your weeks estimator will be a much better guide. Congratulations!!!

AFM, CM has turned egg white so I'm expecting AF tonight or definitely by the morning. Sucks but nothing can be done. The positive is that its coming early so that I can move on to the next cycle and I'll be home during my entire fertile period now. If AF came when I had expected it to, I would have been gone the day before and day of O. Sigh

Kk hang in there Hun, you never know it might not be over yet!! Cm for me is a mix of creamy and egg white so can't really work it out, still bloated though so don't think AF will be long :(

Glong yay!! Congratulations Hun! So nice to see all these bfp's! I don't think it's a chemical as you said digi was negative earlier so your hcg has risen since then :) happy and healthy 9 months xx

Kittykat so sorry you have begun AF :( at least you know what's going on with cycle now, but I am still sorry to hear of chemical :hugs:

Tiny, Les, Arturia and the other ladies about to begin AF any update? Fingers crossed for you and :dust: to everyone else.

Proud catch the eggy :)

Matts glad to see all is going well!

Liles sorry to hear about little one, I hope he is better soon.

Green any symptoms yet? Nearly Saturday!!

Mrsunicorn hang in there lady! Got my fingers crossed for you xx

All the best Happy, chocolate chip, shorman and everyone else :hugs:

So we should exchange contracts on our house next week, should be a week to 2 weeks til we have our new home! Then the hard work starts ;)

Curiosity, that's amazing news!!! Finally, after all the drama it's almost over and you can enjoy your new home :happydance: I really hope the bloating and all that means something different than AF :hugs: Fx'd she stays away for you lovie xxx When will you be testing again? <3

Glong, your levels are certainly rising sweetheart xxx Try and not stress (I know, it's very hard but not impossible). Relish in the fact that you're pregnant honey xx Maybe instead of watching and looking for progression on tests (which can go all skewy to a number of factors), ask the doctors for a beta bt? A big congrats to you mumma and I really hope this one is a sticky one xoxo Lots of love to you xx

Kitty, I'm sorry AF ended up coming along. Any type of loss is just plain cruel. At least now you can take your time to move on and hopefully next cycle will be the one that sticks :hugs: to you gorgeous lady xx We're all here for you xxx

Kk, you never know until she shows sweetheart xx Best of luck to you and I hope she sods off for the next 8 months ;)

Les and Arturia, how're you ladies going? Thinking of you xx

Proud, Fx'd you can grab hubby before he leaves for work over the weekend. Hopefully you can catch that little eggy! Good luck honey xx

Lilesmom, I'm so sorry to hear about your LO. I know this may sound waaaay out there and if it makes you uncomfortable please don't think I'm trying to tell you what to do or anything :hugs: Have you looked into hemp oil? There have been thousands of cases in my country where the oil has reduced epilepsy to practically nothing. You can buy certain ones that are medically altered so they don't contain the chemical that makes you "high". It's only medically legalised here in Victoria, not sure about where you are but maybe something to look into? Just a thought. Wishing you and your little blossoms all the best, I can't wait for you next scan!! :hugs:

Matts, sorry to hear about the sickness on your holiday :( Poo. I'm glad your ms has let up though xxx

Mrs.Uni, wishing you all the best honey

Green, lots of dust to you!! Excited for the test xx

I think I got everyone? Love to you all xxx

AFM, I got woken up by hubby at 1 this morning for BD :dohh: I just wanted to sleep. I was exhausted before it even hit 7 last night. Temp might be a bit off due to that since I didn't get to sleep until around 3 and I take my temp at 4. Plus hubby forgot to get coffee yesterday, so no caffination for me this morning. I think I'm dying :rofl:
Had some pinching yesterday and especially after BD this morning. Very tired last night too. I still don't have much hope for this cycle but oh well. Just starting to get a little frantic that we only have this cycle and the next before we hit our maximum comfortable age gap... I know I shouldn't think about that too much but I want the transition to be as gentle for Bub as possible... Plus were creeping up to the 1 year mark and I just know that it's my lp that's hindering us and I definitely know our doctor won't do anything to help. I really don't want to go doctor shopping...
Oh well, it shall happen when it happens
:dust: to all xxx

I wish I was woken up for BD! My husband hasuch a low sex drive it's unreal, it's hard because I've always had a high sex drive!

Me and my sister have a 3 year age gap and get on like a house on fire, and my mum and my auntie are 8 years apart and are still close at 48 & 56, try not to worry about age gap, I know it's hard but it doesn't matter so much if your worrying for them :)

Hopefully the pinching is a good sign and this is your cycle <3 :hugs:

I wish I was woken up for BD! My husband hasuch a low sex drive it's unreal, it's hard because I've always had a high sex drive!

Me and my sister have a 3 year age gap and get on like a house on fire, and my mum and my auntie are 8 years apart and are still close at 48 & 56, try not to worry about age gap, I know it's hard but it doesn't matter so much if your worrying for them :)

Hopefully the pinching is a good sign and this is your cycle <3 :hugs:

Oh you poor wee duck xx We seem to be opposites! My hubbies appetite is insatiable and I can happily go a week with just cuddles, lol. We hadn't DTD in 3 days, I don't even know how he went that long! He has trouble going 12 hours :rofl:
As for the age gap thing, we originally wanted 18 months-21 but that certainly didn't happen, lol. I know I'm the grand scheme of things age gap doesn't really matter, especially in adult hood. What will be shall be :) When I finally get my BFP, it'll be a very long while before we start TTC number 3. Waiting until both LO's are in school, so o can complete my midwife and pead nursing qualifications, then do that for a yer or two before we start considering another little one. That's a long while, lol.
Sending you lots of love honey :hugs:

Congrats glong!

Oh man this TWW has been SO GROSS for me. All signs point towards AF (the 2 zits that popped up on 13dpo, no sore boobs, dry CM, and AF cramps starting on Monday) but I can't figure out the nausea. It's been on and off for a week but now it's just on all the time. I feel SO sick I actually feel like crying.

I'm getting worried that it's one of my new AF symptoms. Any quick nausea remedies that don't require me going to the store to get something? Please help!

Congrats glong!

Oh man this TWW has been SO GROSS for me. All signs point towards AF (the 2 zits that popped up on 13dpo, no sore boobs, dry CM, and AF cramps starting on Monday) but I can't figure out the nausea. It's been on and off for a week but now it's just on all the time. I feel SO sick I actually feel like crying.

I'm getting worried that it's one of my new AF symptoms. Any quick nausea remedies that don't require me going to the store to get something? Please help!

Have you got any apples sweetheart? If you do, grate one up and nibble away at it. Apples have an anti nausea enzyme in them and when it's grated, it's easier to get the hydration from it and easier on your tummy xxx
Sorry you're not feeling well xx No sore boobs doesn't mean you won't get a BFP honey. I never got them with DS. So don't count yourself out sweetie xx I hope you feel better soon and that all this is because of a little bean. Makes it all worth it :hugs:

Glong - Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! :happydance:

Kitty - Sorry about AF, but I'm glad you at least know what's going on.

Kk - I'm like the rest.. there's still a chance! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Curiosity - Great news on your house!! I keep searching like I'm buying! It's frustrating, because I believe we could start the process in a few months if only I could find a job that worked with our lifestyle. Honestly, I'm going to be a registered nurse with no job because all the hours conflict!

Proud - Best of luck! My OH works overnights and I absolutely hate it. He works 10 hour days but he has to clock out for an hour lunch so it turns into 11 hour days. It's the main reason I'm having trouble finding a job that will work with our hours.

Liles - I'm sorry your LO isn't feeling the best. Hopefully they find a solution soon.

Hopefully I got everyone. I can't really focus at the moment. I read something then forget it in like a minute. I just need to head to bed. This is my quiet time, though.

I also really need to call and schedule my first appointment. I was going to today, but woke up in a sour mood and just kept putting it off. :dohh: I need to make a list of things to do. I keep ignoring some of it. I'm graduating next week and after that I need to take boards. I have a lot of paperwork I need to get done for that.

I'm definitely out guys. 11dpo and bfn. It's ok though (well it's not really) I didn't expect much this first cycle back TTC. At least my temps are back to normal so hopefully my body will be ready next cycle. Lots of luck to everyone!

In general IC are REALLY bad for progression. Frers and your weeks estimator will be a much better guide. Congratulations!!!

AFM, CM has turned egg white so I'm expecting AF tonight or definitely by the morning. Sucks but nothing can be done. The positive is that its coming early so that I can move on to the next cycle and I'll be home during my entire fertile period now. If AF came when I had expected it to, I would have been gone the day before and day of O. Sigh

EDD 7th Jan!

Today's frer.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members