Still my lovely cuddly happy lil dude
Which is the most important :)
Thanks tiny.
Its illegal in Ireland.
People fighting to make it not illegal
But hasn't worked yet xx
Hope ur pinching turns into something great xxx

I'm brutal.
I've forgotten half of what I've read already !!

Kk hope its not the silly witch xxx

Glong things r looking great for u x
Congrats

Curiosity delighted ur getting ur house
Hopefully a bub to go with :)

Choc hoping nausea turns out good for u
I got nausea from 9 dpo thus time
Two days before my pos xxx

Sorry to those I haven't got to.
My brain is mush xxx

Mrs unicorn 11 still early.
3 of my preg was 12 for pos.
Including my son x
Fingers crossed for u

Kitty loads of dust thus cycle xx

Matts glad alls well x
Happy, arturia, Ali ,proud, banana, les and archer how u doin

I hope I'm not missing someone but feel like I might be
Our group is pretty big now.
Xxx

My due date is Dec 3 rd.
Nice idea kk
Thanks xx

Woooo glong that's so great!!! I like the food tickers, you can also have baby one but with funny descriptions instead of scientific :)

15 dpo - AF where are you???

I refuse to test because last cycle, AF arrived the moment I woke up on 15 dpo so it's probably just torturing me.

Good luck to everyone else! Hope to see a few more BFPs in here before April ends.

Curiosity- awesome news about the house!! I bet it is such a relief after all the trouble!

Tiny- OMG...I think if my DH woke me up in the middle of the night to BD I would hit him...I am not an easy waker lol. Why wouldn't your doctor help you?? Doesn't seem like a very good doctor if they aren't taking their patients concerns and needs into account of their treatment...and I yotwllu understand not wanting too big of a gap...in the grand scheme though, you will probably appreciate being closer to 3 years since your DS will be more independent etc. It will all work out just like it's supposed to :hugs:

Choc.chip- :hugs: hope the nausea either goes away (if not preggo) or sticks around but stays manageable if you are :) I always just try to keep something on my stomach and drink enough water to help nausea. And I will be the first to say :test::test::test: so excited to see what happens these next few days for you!!

Ali- yay for finals and boards!! A lot of paperwork and studying etc but what an amazing accomplishment! FX the right job comes along soon that works with your schedule.

Mrs unicorn- your temps are really looking awesome hun. Usually 11 dpo is the first day you want to start testing to see a faint line...you still have time!! My DS didn't implant until 12dpo with a positive on 14...you just never know!

Glong- yay!!! Love the tests and the new ticker!! Has it started to settle in at all?

Liles- I'm glad your little guy is feeling better and is still a snuggle bug! I hope your find a solution that works for him soon

AFM, temp drop nearly to cover. Its not under but I didn't test and am just waiting for AF. REALLY hoping she doesn't wait until tomorrow or it will really impact our chances next cycle...oh well..it will happen when its meant to! I'm going to pick up some OPKs and give them a try this month. My O date hasn't been super consistent and want to see if it will help. I wish my cycles would go back to how they used to be..28 days, O day 14 with clear ovulation signs. Meaning no temping or OPKs needed.

Not at all.. I can't believe it. Still testing as I'm in such shock.....

Not really any symptoms or anything which is kinda good I was sooo unwell with my son, bang on 8 weeks the sickness and it went on the whole pregnancy. So I may only have 4 more weeks of feeling ok, so I'll enjoy it whilst I can.

Today's tests now all dried... Think today's is now darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 11
Your picture earlier looked darker...I'm sure in another 5 days or so it will be reassuring to do the weeks and see it change. Have you told your OH?

Hey ladies, my dh and I are just gearing to drive down to Calgary. (I wish it was for the comic convention lol) I haven't tested and don't think I will until next week. Maybe Monday, but more likely Wednesday if AF isn't here. I expect her Tuesday. I don't really have symptoms aside from a not AF like cramp which could be indigestion for all I know. Gratz to glong for the bfp! Hugs to the ladies who have gotten (and are expecting) AF. Best of luck to those who don't know yet. :)

Your picture earlier looked darker...I'm sure in another 5 days or so it will be reassuring to do the weeks and see it change. Have you told your OH?

Yes he was shocked but happy. I just put the test under his nose ha ha !! We will be keeping it quiet if we can until 12 weeks scan etc, ideally won't tell the children until 20 plus weeks if possible as they will only keep asking how much longer lol!! Will think of something nice to do to tell them

Have a fun trip arturia!!

Glong- glad he is so happy! I can't keep it a secret at all...we told everyone early last time and will this time too (not on FB, but family and friends we actually see). Have a lot of respect for you gals that keep it secret!

I'm definitely out guys. 11dpo and bfn. It's ok though (well it's not really) I didn't expect much this first cycle back TTC. At least my temps are back to normal so hopefully my body will be ready next cycle. Lots of luck to everyone!

What brand are you testing with? 11DPO IS STILL EARLY!

i've been searching through charts on FF and seeing a lot of pregnancy charts that have dips at or below cover around the same dpo and still get a positive...giving me some hope!! No sign of AF yet. I had my emotional meltdown 2 days ago and EWCM yesterday morning. typically she will show that night/next morning (which is now). So far nothing...CM is creamy and thicker. still can stretch some but is holding its shape (not sticky at all)....who knows. If i make it to tomorrow morning without her showing i might test (i'm expecting her tomorrow). However, there is always a chance this cycle will be the one where LP is finally back where its supposed to and she wont come until Tuesday in which case all of this is way too early. Yay for inconsistent cycles (which I fully realize a lot of women have WAY worse than me!)

Kk - it's the uncertainty that drives you mad isn't it? Really hope she doesn't show for you.

Green - I'm using one step ICs which I used before and got a bfp at 11dpo. I've accepted it's not happened this cycle. It's too exhausting to keep my hopes up. I will probably test tomorrow just to be sure. Thanks for the encouragement though!

Hey.... so I gave in and decided to take a test, 12dpo, AF due on Sunday and....got a BFP!!!!

CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

image.jpg

yay banana!!!!! No denying that line...congratulations!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->