***Lucky Testers: 32 Testers, 21 BFPs, 9 Angels***

Such clear lines, make me worry mine aren't dark enough :(

Yes I'm 7th. Bump buddies xxz

Banana amazing!! Congratulations on another beautiful :bfp: ! Happy and healthy 9 months. So lovely to see all these bfps coming, this is a really lucky group :happydance:

Kk sounding promising for you Hun! Let's hope you get to testing :)

Glong seeing a lovely progression there!

Green all the best for testing tomorrow, I'll be joining you but not holding out much hope this cycle :( think I may get AF shortly, but also could be imagining it in my hyper sensitive state haha.

Tiny how are you doing Hun? Lol at your early wake up call!! What CD are you know?

Mrsunicorn sorry about BFN again, you never know though it could still be too early! 11dpo for me too, I am going to wait to test til tomorrow now but already think I'm out :(

Hope you're OK Liles!

Glad to hear you're still calm about testing arturia, I really think it's the best way to be :)

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to everyone

Glong- i know you know, but you can't compare one persons tests to yours. All depends when you implanted...I see an amazing progression between your tests!!

Glong- in know you know, but you can't compare one persons tests to yours. All depends when you implanted...I see an amazing progression between your tests!!

Thanks hun. My Ic are still sooooooo faint and no change since Tuesday on them. I've heard they aren't that great but it worries me. Only 1 FRER left which I want to save for Monday and fingers crossed it will be mega dark then so I can stop worrying

WOW OH WOW!!! This truly is the lucky thread!! :happydance:

Glong, those lines are beautiful sweetheart and definitely getting darker xxx Lots of love to you xxx ICs are pretty crappola and there's no denying progression in the FRER, plus the digi, all seems very well honey :hugs:

Banana, woohoo, :bfp: #6, what?! Such a beautiful second line xxx So happy for you darling xx

Lilesmom, sending you and your family lots of love xxx Any updates on bean? Symtpoms? Another scan perhaps? :haha: Can you tell I want to live vicariously through you and the other new mamas? :rofl:

Kk, I really hope the :witch: keeps her nose out of your business sweetheart xxx Sending you lots of dust <3

Ms.Uni, I completely understand why you feel like you're out. It's hard to stay positive when you can't even see a ?able liney. We're all rooting for you love and I have everything crossed that it's just too early xxx

Curiosity and Green, very excited for you lovely ladies to test! I have everything crossed for you both. I'm showering you both in a truck load of :dust: xxx

I'm sorry if I've missed anyone. It's 6 am here and I've been up since 4. Had to read back through pages and mummy brain is hitting me hard, lol

I'm currently 7 DPO and am starting to question if my chart is beginning to become triphasic? That would mean implantation 5 DPO though and that's kind of silly but hey a girl can dream, lol. I actually spent Bubs nighttime feed last night counting how high my hcg could possibly be if it was in fact implantation at 5 DPO, with a doubling rate of 48 hours and a base hcg of 0 :dohh: :nope: Getting myself all worked up over nothing. I knew I wouldn't be able to contain myself when I was in the TWW, darn it.
I've only got 1 FRER left so I've promised myself if AF doesn't show by the 9th (15 DPO), then I'll be testing. I highly doubt I'll make it that far but at least it stops me from testing right now! Haha. Almost considering buying some ICs to keep my POAS addiction sedated. I'm clearly doing so well with NTNP :rofl:

Lots of :dust: to the ladies waiting on the verdict of this month, a HUGE cuddle and congrats to our new mamas, big :hugs: to the ladies who've had a visit from the wicked witch of the south and lots of love to everyone <3

Thanks everyone, still pinching myself! I noticed some red spotting at 6dpo and haven't had anything since so I guess that could have been early IB??

Glong, bump buddies...yes!

Good luck Curiosity and Green, fx for you! and hoping that AF stays well away for you kk and Mrs Unicorn.

tiny, sending you lots of baby dust too! The one thing I did differently this cycle was try to relax, not test too early and stay away from Google - easier said than done, I know!!

Love to all x

Oh Banana and Glong, I wish I could hug you and jump up and down!! How wonderfully exciting!! I love that I can read your excitement through your posts.

Banana did you tell your OH yet? I would love to hear about it!

KK, Unicorn and Tiny, don't you dare discourage yourselves. You are on a journey, remember that. I have fingers crossed that this is your month, but if not, then you will join me next month!! You are all such strong women and I cannot wait to join this journey with you all!

Today is my first day of AF, and I am now officially in my very first TTC month! I have learned so much from all of you and I cannot WAIT to get busy *smooch*smooch*

So I have been really bad at reading up on here since I am busy running a business over here, but I skim through it. So I apologize if I forgot to mention anyone. I know I definitely have missed a few of you.

But, on another note, next month who is in to join me? I know some of you are still in the TWW, but who is my TWW buddy for next month? AF is due the 29th, or 30th, but I won't be back from Hawaii until the 31st, so I will test if she is missed on that day!!

Sorry I'm blabbing so much, I just cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly and I'm already here at my first month!! And you ladies are the only ones I have to chat with!! I don't want to tell my friends and family too much because I don't really want them to know too much about it all. And I don't want to bore them with all this talk when they are in different life stages.

I'm testing on the 30th :) but it depends on my cycle this month, hopefully it was be shorter than the 62day cycle I've just had XD but I'll be temping all month this month so hopefully I'll get a better understanding :)

Thanks OhHappy!! My DH told me to take the test as I was umming and arring about waiting until tomorrow morning! Amazingly a faint line came up straight away and I just couldn't believe it so left it for all of one minute and then ta-da! My two boys were playing and I just looked at DH, tears in my eyes, he looked at me and I said 'Yes!!'. Lots of cuddles, he cried too, my heart was pounding and I keep looking at the stick!!!!

And Good luck to you OhHappy, congrats on officially TTC - have fun (wink wink) xx

Just got home from work and tested......BFP!!!

I have never ever ever seen even a hint of a BFP in my whole life so I am over the moon! I'm a little concerned though. I'm apparently at 15 dpo (possibly 14 dpo) and my lines are still this faint. The dollar store one hardly even registers as pregnant.

Any thoughts?

https://i66.tinypic.com/14lmzhs.jpg

Wow congrats banana and chocolate chip! All these BFPs!!! Looks like April is a good month &#128516;

Oh choco, that's so amazing sweetie!!! Congrats mama!! :happydance: :hugs:
Try and think of it like this sweetie. Most common implantation day is 9 DPO, so put a 48 hour doubling time and a base hcg of 0
9 DPO - 0
11 DPO - 2
13 DPO - 4
15 DPO - 8.
The fact that it has come up on the digi is great!! As I'm pretty sure to get 1-2 you need to be 20, or maybe 25? I'm sure everything is fine sweetie xx
So overjoyed for you sweetie xx Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Oh my goodness!! Sooo many bfpsin the last couple days! That's fantastic!

Oh my goodness!! Sooo many bfpsin the last couple days! That's fantastic!

I know right! Maybe mine and Kksy9bs birth month dust is actually making a difference! Fx'd the rest of us can join the pregnant mamas soon too <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->