Lucky thread

Sorry for the bfns ladies remember until the witch shows... :hugs: sorry shellie sounds like u re oing the now...x
I'm cd11 and hoping to get my + soon since my af came twice last month without oing :(

Huge hugs to everyone :hugs: and good luck to everyone testing today :hugs: x x x

Hi Ladies....

Some of you new recruits probably don't know me very well. I was the 1st BFP on this thread after MC in feb. I have had nothing but worry through this pregnancy despite having a scan and seeing heartbeat at 7 wks. I started having a few hours break between eposides of throwing up at 8 wks and so convinced myself that I was going to find out at my 13wk NT scan that I had had another missed MC. I got a doppler at 8 wks and have used it every day and nothing. Confirming my worries.

But I just tried it again 5 mins ago and immediately heart a tiny little heartbeat racing away at a very healthy 137 bpm. I am not totally and utterly shocked and shaking. I was sure it had happened again.

I just needed to share this with someone as hubby working and nobody else knows about it yet and I have had a miserable depressing few months. I have struggle to acknowledge the pregnancy but I think I will have to try get my head round it now.

Just wanted to let you see that there is hope.... when the BFPs come through (which they will).......try hang on to hope and not get wrapped up in worry and anxiety like I have. Baby dust and love to you all x x x x x x x x
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies....

Some of you new recruits probably don't know me very well. I was the 1st BFP on this thread after MC in feb. I have had nothing but worry through this pregnancy despite having a scan and seeing heartbeat at 7 wks. I started having a few hours break between eposides of throwing up at 8 wks and so convinced myself that I was going to find out at my 13wk NT scan that I had had another missed MC. I got a doppler at 8 wks and have used it every day and nothing. Confirming my worries.

But I just tried it again 5 mins ago and immediately heart a tiny little heartbeat racing away at a very healthy 137 bpm. I am not totally and utterly shocked and shaking. I was sure it had happened again.

I just needed to share this with someone as hubby working and nobody else knows about it yet and I have had a miserable depressing few months. I have struggle to acknowledge the pregnancy but I think I will have to try get my head round it now.

Just wanted to let you see that there is hope.... when the BFPs come through (which they will).......try hang on to hope and not get wrapped up in worry and anxiety like I have. Baby dust and love to you all x x x x x x x x
:dust::dust::dust:

Awwww thats lush!!!! Congrats hun!!!!! i bet your over the moon!!!! xxxx

Did you have an AF after your MC before your :bfp: ? Which Doppler have you got? I told OH i wanted a Doppler when i was pregnant and he told me no but i think if i got preg this time around he would jump at the chance to get one lol xxx

No I didn't have AF. We tried straight away as doc said it was ok. I got this BFP 4 wks exactly after the day I started to bleed properly with the last MC which was 6+5 wks. I ovulated a little later at cd20 instead of cd14-17 which is normal for me.
I got the sonoline B from amazon. With the digital display. It cost about £42 but to be honest they go for not much less used on ebay. It didn't come with gel but I have used bio-oil instead as its supposed to be ok. Means I get daily dose to prevent stretchmarks too.
What stage are you at Cath? Oh I just saw on your ticker you are on CD2! FIngers crossed for you this month x x x

Thats brilliant TF!! :happydance:

Going to do another preggy test in an hour or so to see if its BFN. Fingers crossed. The bleeding has stopped now so it should be.

Seeing my friends on Sunday, she is pregnant, due around the same time as I was with my first angel :( I am soooo happy for her, but I feel so sad that we aren't going to be going through it together :( x x x

No I didn't have AF. We tried straight away as doc said it was ok. I got this BFP 4 wks exactly after the day I started to bleed properly with the last MC which was 6+5 wks. I ovulated a little later at cd20 instead of cd14-17 which is normal for me.
I got the sonoline B from amazon. With the digital display. It cost about £42 but to be honest they go for not much less used on ebay. It didn't come with gel but I have used bio-oil instead as its supposed to be ok. Means I get daily dose to prevent stretchmarks too.
What stage are you at Cath? Oh I just saw on your ticker you are on CD2! FIngers crossed for you this month x x x

Awwwww thats lovely!! i bet you were so happy seeing that little line appear after having a MC? There were only 5 days that me and OH didnt dtd and i think i might have OV that time :-( never mind!! start of a new cycle now and we are determinited to catch the egg this time around!!!

Can you record the heartbeat or anything with that doppler hun? i seen one on Ebay, not sure if the make etc but you could record it and it was £38 but the one you got sounds good so i may just get that if i ever get my :bfp: xxx

toothfairy, that is such wonderful news! i am SO very happy for you :hugs:

Thank you ladies.....I feel really relieved now the shock is wearing off!!!!

Cath.... I'm not sure if you can record actually on to it but I think you can plug into laptop and record? I think you can record up to 8 average heart rates and compare them but I will investigate.

Wriggler......I remember the weirdness of hoping the test will be BFN. Lots of love to you and too_scared x x x x x

Thank you ladies.....I feel really relieved now the shock is wearing off!!!!

Cath.... I'm not sure if you can record actually on to it but I think you can plug into laptop and record? I think you can record up to 8 average heart rates and compare them but I will investigate.

Wriggler......I remember the weirdness of hoping the test will be BFN. Lots of love to you and too_scared x x x x x

Ohhhh if you could find out hun that would be great!! i would love to record it to listen to it when the baby is born etc! xxx

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Honest opinion please ladies............

my friend just txt me to tell me shes pregnant 8 weeks next wednesday, im being really happy over the txts and OH has suggested we go up there tonight to see them, problem is I dont want to go as i am still not over my mc even though it happened 4 weeks ago. When we told her and her OH about me being pregnant she didnt even stop washing the dishes and just mumbled congrats, i know they had been trying for a year to get preg so i can understand her being down, and i am being very happy for her but right now i think me going to see her will make me even more depressed. when i had my MC she txt me 5 days later to see if i was ok. Should I just shut up and be over my mc by now or is everyone else feeling the same? I dont think it helps that AF is here even though its good in a way as i know where my cycles are at now xxx

Honest opinion please ladies............

my friend just txt me to tell me shes pregnant 8 weeks next wednesday, im being really happy over the txts and OH has suggested we go up there tonight to see them, problem is I dont want to go as i am still not over my mc even though it happened 4 weeks ago. When we told her and her OH about me being pregnant she didnt even stop washing the dishes and just mumbled congrats, i know they had been trying for a year to get preg so i can understand her being down, and i am being very happy for her but right now i think me going to see her will make me even more depressed. when i had my MC she txt me 5 days later to see if i was ok. Should I just shut up and be over my mc by now or is everyone else feeling the same? I dont think it helps that AF is here even though its good in a way as i know where my cycles are at now xxx

It is perfectly normal to still be feeling down, especially in your situation. I dont think it would be wrong for you to take a little more time. I think if she is a good friend, you may just want to be honest with her. If she isn't, maybe just tell her you are really busy but you will stop in when things settle down. Everyone takes a different amount of time to deal with their loss. Take all the time you need. Hugs

That's brill tooth fairy! Ur going to have to start ur shopping list then soon.

I completely agree with marlee. Take all the time u need and like marlee said, if she is a close friend perhaps explain why ur finding it hard just now.
I still can't bare to see my sil and I think I will feel like that until I'm nearer 12 weeks. I get tearful everytime I see her post pictures of her bump on Facebook, even now.

Afm- iv had a rubbish birthday today. I'm still not back at school cos slapcheek is now confirmed in my class too and I havnt had my blood test results back.

How are you feeling Poppy? I've been following you since the beginning of this tread. Are you as nervous as I am? I cant wait to be out of the first trimester. I think I will be able to breath easier then. I'm pretty scared every day and its tough because I dont think my BF really gets it.

Yeh she's not a close friend,she's a gf oh good friend but his friend only calls when he needs something,iv been really happy for her over txts so I think trays ok,thanks girls xxx

Cath, I wouldn't go see them if I didn't want to. And its ok to feel the way you do. MC is tramatic. :hugs:

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Im day 28 tomo and that's normal cycle for me so I will be awaiting AF too, hugs.

Cath I wouldn't go if I felt that way, take your time and just tell her you need a little time to process things and adjust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->