Lucky thread

And I'm still hoping for you both... that the :witch: has the best reasons for staying away! :hugs:

How are you feeling Poppy? I've been following you since the beginning of this tread. Are you as nervous as I am? I cant wait to be out of the first trimester. I think I will be able to breath easier then. I'm pretty scared every day and its tough because I dont think my BF really gets it.

Yeh im really scared. I keep checking for blood every time I got to the toilet. Only good thing is my symptoms are stronger than last time. My boobs hurt like hell and I'm feeling sick. It's my birthday today and my hubby is cooking me a meal. I can smell it and it's making me feel ill.

Im praying for everyone to get their BFP's soon. U all deserve it so much!

BFP still. very very faint though, its a squinter though, but it should be BFN by now :cry:

Also how many times do I have to look at the same bfn before I accept it's not a bfp?! Like if I go back 20 times to look eventually a line will appear?! I'm driving myself insane!

I do this same thing Dani Rose. It's crazy, i agree!!!

Thank you to everyone and I'm sorry you all feel as rubbish as I do, but it's good to know I'm not alone or going insane!!

Got another bfn this morning, I almost didnt bother testing, wish I hadnt!!

Oh well come on then AF, let's get on with it lol!!

And we will all have our rainbow babies in our arms soon, been listening to a song today that cheered me up and made me more positive. "The Cave" by Mumford and Sons, particularly these lines;

"I will hold on hope and I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck,
And I'll find strength in pain and I will change my ways,
I'll know my name as its called again."

We have found strength in pain ladies and we need to hold on to hope, it will happen xxxxxxxxxxxx

I LOVE that Mumford and Sons song. Thanks for now putting that in my head. :)

Now i'm even more confused! Just got to work, went to the bathroom, and have a bunch of EWCM. :wacko: Don't tell me I didn't O and and only Oing NOW!!???? When DB won't touch me cuz I'm all germ infested with a cold?? (he gets sick very easily with pneumonia so he acts like I have the plague when I'm sick) But my temps are higher then normal... so confused :wacko::wacko::wacko: Don't want to get my hopes up:nope:

Ugh, i'm so sorry your body is playing nasty tricks on you. I hope it works itself out soon. And sorry you have a cold and DB won't touch you while you do... :-( Geesh.

Happy Birthday Poppy!!!

I am still getting shadow lines, if was a BFP would be darker by now. Feck knows, AF due tomo by norm cycle length so FX its here and I can move on!

Thanku

That's so strange ur getting shadow lines still. I hope u get ur answer soon

Hi Ladies....

Some of you new recruits probably don't know me very well. I was the 1st BFP on this thread after MC in feb. I have had nothing but worry through this pregnancy despite having a scan and seeing heartbeat at 7 wks. I started having a few hours break between eposides of throwing up at 8 wks and so convinced myself that I was going to find out at my 13wk NT scan that I had had another missed MC. I got a doppler at 8 wks and have used it every day and nothing. Confirming my worries.

But I just tried it again 5 mins ago and immediately heart a tiny little heartbeat racing away at a very healthy 137 bpm. I am not totally and utterly shocked and shaking. I was sure it had happened again.

I just needed to share this with someone as hubby working and nobody else knows about it yet and I have had a miserable depressing few months. I have struggle to acknowledge the pregnancy but I think I will have to try get my head round it now.

Just wanted to let you see that there is hope.... when the BFPs come through (which they will).......try hang on to hope and not get wrapped up in worry and anxiety like I have. Baby dust and love to you all x x x x x x x x
:dust::dust::dust:

Yay, i'm SO happy you finally heard the little heartbeat!!! That's amazing news. Sorry you've been so miserable these last few months but it's time to buck up and cheer up now missy! There's a baby in you that needs you to be positive! :)

toothfairy: So happy you heard the HB! :happydance:

Poppy: Happy Birthday! :happydance:

Tooth fairy - yay for the heartbeat!!! So excited for you!!

Happy birthday poppy!!

Hope all of you are ok today.....so many of us expecting AF!! On the bright side if we do all have the witch show in the next day or so we can all be bump buddies from next month when we DO get our BFPs lol xxxxx

Happy birthday poppy!!
congrats on hearing your bean tf! !
Fx still crossed for all u ladies still waiting..dani your faint lines sound like something is up?!?!
today is cd9 for me not excited to try this month I think I am having problems with cysts bc I have had o type pains a few times since af pretty much stopped after a day and a half :growlmad: idk what to think or do?

Hi Ladies....

Some of you new recruits probably don't know me very well. I was the 1st BFP on this thread after MC in feb. I have had nothing but worry through this pregnancy despite having a scan and seeing heartbeat at 7 wks. I started having a few hours break between eposides of throwing up at 8 wks and so convinced myself that I was going to find out at my 13wk NT scan that I had had another missed MC. I got a doppler at 8 wks and have used it every day and nothing. Confirming my worries.

But I just tried it again 5 mins ago and immediately heart a tiny little heartbeat racing away at a very healthy 137 bpm. I am not totally and utterly shocked and shaking. I was sure it had happened again.

I just needed to share this with someone as hubby working and nobody else knows about it yet and I have had a miserable depressing few months. I have struggle to acknowledge the pregnancy but I think I will have to try get my head round it now.

Just wanted to let you see that there is hope.... when the BFPs come through (which they will).......try hang on to hope and not get wrapped up in worry and anxiety like I have. Baby dust and love to you all x x x x x x x x
:dust::dust::dust:

aw thats lovely toothfairy , i am 1 of the newbies on here and that is so lovely to hear :thumbup:

afm: i have had my first af since i lost my angel but it has been diffrent to normal i suppose its just because its the first ,

Good luck every1 waiting for a bfp this cycle :dust: for us all

I just got my BFP! I hope this one sticks and is meant to be my rainbow. :)

Hope everyone else gets thier stickies ASAP! :hugs:

Yaaaaaaaaaay congratulations!!!!!!! What dpo are u? When do u think ur due? Xxxxxxx

Congrats leinzlove!!! Let's see a photo!!!!!
Happy birthday poppy for yest!
Thanks to you all for your encouragement!!!!

Tooth fairy, 11 weeks! Ur almost out of first tri! So exviting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->