Lucky thread

I know poppy! I haven't really accepted that I'm pregnant til heard it yesterday either!! I think I'm few days behind as ovulated on day 19/20. Have my nt scan in 2 wks at 13 wks so will get def date then.
When does 2nd tri start? Am sure when I had my 13 and 15 year old it was 12 wks but it seems later now?

I heard 2nd tri starts at the end of 12 weeks. So when u turn 13 weeks ur in 2nd tri

Happy Birthday Poppy!!!

I am still getting shadow lines, if was a BFP would be darker by now. Feck knows, AF due tomo by norm cycle length so FX its here and I can move on!

Has AF showed her ugly mug yet hun? xxx

Nope. Got this today but then 2 more look bfn

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/16c289c3.jpg

What is my body doing?? Urgh

congratulations Leinzlove!!!! :happydance:

i hope that turns into a firm bfp tomorrow, Dani!!

happy birthday for yesterday, Poppy :)

Dani I can def see a 2nd pink line? Have you done a FRER yet? I didn't get much change from what yours is like for days and days with this pregnancy?

Hun i def think you are pregnant maybe your HCG is just releasing too slow?? yeh have you got a FRER or a CB digi?? xxx

CONGRATS Leinzlove!! I wish you H&H for the next 9 months!! Welcome to the club!

I don't have a frer here, used 6 already this month! WTF

So I refuse to buy until I am sure its a BFP.

I will test in the am with an IC and if still a line or darker I will maybe get one.

Sick of this really am, cd28 so AF usually here by now, I changed my chart to include my + opk from last week so it has me 7dpo... I have no idea when I O'd but it clearly wasn't when FF or I thought as 18dpo isn't right!

did you buy any other shop tests like tesco? i think you did didnt you? were they BFP? Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh iv seen on a diff preg site that FRER packs of 2 are 2 for a tenner!!! when i get paid im going to get some, right now im skint as iv spent a stupid amount on tests AGAIN!! why do we do it to ourselfs init hun xxx

Congrats Leinzlove!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dani I hope its a real BFP!:thumbup:

Me I donno whats with me anymore... I'm possibly around 11-12DPO, I stopped two days ago testing and dont think I will now until Friday. If I don't get a BFP or AF by then I'm going to assume I didn't O at all. :nope:

Shellie my chart had me 18dpo. I'm not using soy again. Got clomid ready and waiting.

The shop ones all had faintish lines, I only had 2 tesco ones. I've no willpower and use them all If they are lying around lol.

Where are they that cheap?? Wow x

I still think a line is a line even if it is faint.

It took a few days for my ic's to get darker.

My Superdrug and frer got a little but darker every 48 hours

Away to tesco so maybe il grab some for tomo.

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/821a3ac4.jpg hoping that's a sign outside my front door! ;)

In superdrug hun,check on their site first tho! I was going to say I hope that rainbow is a good sign but I already know your pregnant hunny!

My opks arrived today yay! Af has disappeared today after being here for 3 days,she's normally here for 4 so its close enough,should I start using opks now just incase I ov earlier xxx

Dani: I'd say you are pregnant also. I would try the FRER or ring the dr for a blood test. :hugs:

My EDD is January 26. I'm 10dpo today. The line looks better in person.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3603.jpg

I had to hold my mobile out infront of me to see it but I can def see a nice big line coming! Congrats hun! Xxx

Yeah, it still helps to tilt the screen. But, its early yet, and its darker than last nights. I'm either 9 or 10dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->