Lucky thread

Yay! Congratulations on your engagement! When do you plan on setting a date! :) Sorry about the BFN! I'm hoping your next test is BFP!

Shellie thats amazing news! Congratulations!
U really deserve to be happy right now. Did he propose? How did he do it

Hey ladies I gt my positive OPK today will be :sex: later... Hubby not in till 11.30 tho :(

Hey ladies!! I have been testing since yest and still Bfp but I'm between 7-11dpo so gonna wait and see if af comes tomorrow.

Congrats Shellie that's awesome news!!

Dani! Glad you had a good holiday
Those two bfp's in the last two pages are def bfps!! I forgot who's they were sorry.

Fingers crossed for everyone else testing!! Hope I get one soon or af comes I'm going Insane! :-(

Aahh!! I meant to put bfn!! Sorry! I keep getting bfn. Lol I hate this phone sometimes

:bfn: and :witch: yesterday so I’m out for May. :sad2: On to cycle #4…already on day 2 so that’s good.

Aha! Don't worry ill get one soon. Fingers crossed anyway. I didn't get a positive til a week after my period before my mc so im gonna see if af comes if it isn't here by Monday ill test again :) xx

Aw Fletch I was all excited for you there!!! FX it comes!!!

Well BFN here, OPK neg even though swear I felt O pains earlier!

CD29, AF is usually 28.... don't know DPO, this being out of control is driving me insane!!!

Dani what about all those lines you were getting? Surely they couldn't all be evaps xxx

Fletch: Good to see that you are so positive. I hope this is your month! :hugs:

Dani: That sucks! I was also sure this was your month! I can't believe they were all evaps either. Hoping the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face, and that indeed you are pregnant! :)

ttcbaby: I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. I hope June is your month! :hugs:

Oh no ttcbaby. So sorry about witch coming! I hope u get ur June BFP!

Fletch and dani- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->