Lucky thread

I'd have a bfp by now not a line then bfn's then a line and more bfn's. I must have hcg hovering around or something. If no af by Friday I'm calling the dr as this isn't right ESP now being late. I know mc messes with things but this is insane

Yes, Dani, I'd definitley ring the DR. I've heard that leftover HCG can be a sign that not everything expelled. I wouldn't want you to experience a delay in getting pregnant or an infection. :hugs:

SO just now, EWCM - TMI the type that hangs into the bowl! It was yellowy but defo the stretchy kind. I had O type pains earlier too...Hmmmm

Was ur ovation test an almost positive? Can u bd just in case?

Thanks ladies :)

After I got home from work last night, at midnight, he said we needed to talk and he said he did something really bad that was gonna make me really really upset, so I was mentally preparing myself for the worst, but the next thing I know he's pulling a box outta his pocket, gets down on one knee and proposes! :cloud9:

As for TTC, I think I'm going to try to not worry about it so much now since I'll have a wedding to plan for. Not stop trying, just try to not let it take over my brain like it has been the last few months.

Also, I positive I haven't Od at all this cycle yet. I'm sure the soy I took early in my cycle majorly delayed it, but I think the Vitex I'm taking is straightening my hormones out now. My high temps that made FF think I O'd were definitely from being sick, and I actually think NOW I'm getting ready to O as I've been super wet the last three days! Wouldn't that be awesome, a BFP from post-proposal BDing??? lol

SO just now, EWCM - TMI the type that hangs into the bowl! It was yellowy but defo the stretchy kind. I had O type pains earlier too...Hmmmm

I think the soy may have screwed us both up this cycle delaying O ... I'm never taking it again!

Wow shellie that's wonderful! So happy for u!

That would be amazing if u got pregnant now. U cd say mummy and daddy made u when we got engaged. Haha

Shellie I think the same happened to me!

Poppy gonna BD soon, and it was dark but not nearly pos, but maybe last night would have been pos if I had any lying around ( I didn't) and they say 12-36 hours right?? So gonna get on it!!! If I still have fertile CM and it is the egg I am still in with a chance?!?! FXFXFX

Shellie I agree, me either, I have clomid here for next time!

Yes if ur opk would have been positive last night u r def in with a good chance to catch eggy. I got ewcm for about 4 days and didn't get positive opk until day 3 of getting it. So keep checking, u may have a few days

I bought 2 packs at boots today as I had a feeling with the pains, always happens in Asda, same last month. How weird!

Oh no Fletch, I had my one last year here and this years I was admitted, I am sorry reminders are awful. Today I found an old IC I used with the last pg, made me :(

((((Hugs))))

Since I was confused about my cycle, yesterday I did both a HPT and OPK which were :bfn: .. this morning when my temp was really low and I realized I never O'd, my temps were up because I was sick, I decided that this afternoon I'd do just an OPK .. and it's a BFP! ... time for BDing with my Fiancé!! .. and for you ladies I added a pic of the ring too :)

Attachments

• 2012-05-16_16-20-35_169.jpg
    2012-05-16_16-20-35_169.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-05-16_12-12-01_256.jpg
    2012-05-16_12-12-01_256.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
beautiful ring!!

perfect timing for ov!! come on engagement baby!!!

Omg u r so going to get pregnant. It's meant to be. That's y u didn't ovulate until he proposed!

Beautiful ring! Y is it on the box and not on ur finger tho?

Lol poppy!

Wooo hooo shellie! Maybe we'll still both get a soy baby!? Did another opk might be bit darker than earlier?!

Let's get bding!!!

I'm having awful heartburn :-( I never get this. It's my only symptom this month. Except super sore nipples iv had no cramping not even af cramping. Had a sore back but got sciatica so can't pin it on pg:-( CONFUUUUUSED!!

Shellie get that ring on yo finger girl!! And get BDing girls!! May is our month! Fxd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->