Lucky thread

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/d0cc0c28.jpg

Todays opks

I had similar last week though

Omg u r so going to get pregnant. It's meant to be. That's y u didn't ovulate until he proposed!

Beautiful ring! Y is it on the box and not on ur finger tho?

Its too small :p .... engagement baby would be lovely!!

Wow!! I've not been on here for a couple of days and so much has happened!!

Leinzlove - yay for your BFP!!! Loving these BFPs ladies!!

Shellie - how amazing for you, and engagement baby would be the best thing ever!! I'm currently planning my wedding and it's a good way to keep distracted from all things baby!

AFM, I was expecting AF and she still hasn't shown yet!! Which makes me wonder if I ever did O! Did my last hpt on Sunday and bfn, and I thought that was 14dpo so thought I was out. But now seen as AF hasn't shown maybe I wasnt 14dpo after all!!
Also today my bladder seems to hate me!! I feel the need to pee constantly and yet very little comes out when I go! Other than that and feeling tired I have no symptoms though so I have no idea what's going on but I am going to use one of my digis tomorrow xxxx

Awwww Baily, i hope you get an answer sooner or later whether it be with a BFP or AF xxx

Bailey: I hope you are about to update us with your BFP! :) Sounds to me like you O'd later than you thought. :)

The circle is the test line so I know not pos, but I had ewcm and O pains and today EWCM and cramps in my tum and back, I am so confused!

My temp shot up today so I assume no AF today although I feel like she is coming. Grrrr

Sounds to me, like its O! Sometimes OPK's never go positive. I hope you grabbed your hubby for BD! :)

We BD'd last night about 11, O pains were from 4pm onwards... hope it was enough time but we didn't BD before :( I tried the night before not knowing but he pied me, Grrrr

Still sounds good. The egg will stay around long enough, and some spermies are super fast swimmers, getting there in 2hrs. :) You may end up with a lil boy or two! :)

I don't mind the sex at all, so I'd be happy with that. I like diff things about both my kids so would be equally pleased with either, deep down I'd like pink so I can go back to being all girly and on the other hand I know how much my DS was a baby longer and is still so cuddly so they have their pros and cons LOL

Hey ladies got my 2nd pos OPK today so il be bd again.. How many days is ur OPKs pos for?xx

Well yet another bfn with the digi.....fed up!!! If it weren't for the fact I need to pee ALL THE TIME I would just think AF is coming any day now, maybe I really do have a uti!! I thought I had O'd at least 19 days ago but clearly not as AF or BFP would have been showing by now!!

And it's my birthday next week, I dont even know if I'm ok to have a drink or not!! In my next life I'm coming back as a boy!!

Dani, your EWCM and pains sound promising! Keeping my FX that you caught the eggie this month!

AFM I got a second positive OPK today, which is darker then yesterday's positive so I think I must be at the peak of the surge right now. I'll attempt to attack OH at some point tonight, hopefully I'll have no problem getting him in the mood! I'm glad it wasn't negative as I was worried I might have caught the tail end of the surge and not BD'd with enough time for the sperm to get settled in and do whatever it is they do in the uterus to prep for the eggy's arrival! I had been so upset over this cycle with a whole month with confusion. Now after the proposal it looks like O is here for REAL this time this cycle, I've been ecstatically happy, I don't wanna be disappointed with a BFN in two weeks time :( But again, like I said before, I'm going to ATTEMPT not to focus all my energy on TTC now since I need to figure out how the heck to plan a wedding with like no money lol :wacko:

Oh and FX'd dani, and yay for Oing Cheryl!!!

Hope everyone is ok today and not feeling as angry as me lol, think that being surrounded by mums and mums to be at work is dragging me down :-(

Awwww Baileybubs, why dont you buy some OPKS and just have a test to see if you OV or will be OV hun? I was like you before AF come and i was having every single symptom and negative tests, its horrible being stuck in limbo land! how long has it been since MC now hun xxx

It's been almost 8 weeks since I mc cath, but i was bleeding for 5 weeks, I had my last scan 3 weeks ago and showed my ovary was preparing to release an egg and the bleeding stopped the day after. So I thought I would have ovulated just after that, but that was 19 days ago so either AF or BFP should have shown by now if I did O then. I used some opk's about 17 days ago for a week but every one was negative so I thought I must have already O'd just after I stopped bleeding.

I just want to know either way now really. I've also had a major spot outbreak on my face which is hopefully a sign of iminant AF or I am indeed pg. I'm getting worried though that if I am pg my hcg levels are really low or something and thats why I keep getting BFN's. And that's not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->