Lucky thread

Sometimes ur body prepares to ovulate and then changes its mind. So maybe u havnt ovulated at all yet.

Got my finger crossed for everyone.

I'm not doing OPKs this cycle, I normally know when I ov so will just jump OH then. x x x

Yeah I was thinking that poppy. Its just been such a long wait :-( I lost my baby 2 months ago now and I feel like I can't move forward *sigh*
And I had a job interview yesterday and I didn't get it. And my oh has been stupid with money. I just feel a bit crap at the mo.

But in the bright side I'm off work for two weeks now so I can relax and enjoy myself xxx

Oh hun sounds like you've had a shitty time lately :-( why don't you book an apt with your gp if you still don't get a bfp or a ad by Monday xxx

Yeah I think I will do. But I'm away from Monday til Thursday so if I don't get either AF or BFP by the time I get back I will go. Meanwhile I am going to try and forget and just relax.

Hope all you ladies are well as FX'd for everyone's BFPs xxxxxx

Bailey you sound like you are where I am now, I am CD30 I think and no idea when I O'd the only real O signs I had was the last couple days so I am going with that! But this will be one long cycle! I have been in the 2ww for 3 weeks already LOL

Aw shellie we're the same days in our cycle got my 2nd pos today too, hope we both get our BFPs. Xx

I'm so excited about all the up and coming BFP's!

Just a quick note ladies I am super excited bc I'm cd 12 and got a pos opk today.. wasn't boons test till cd 14 but I actually have ewcm and that never happens so I said wth and tested and its a pos woohoo hope all u ladies are having a great day ill read back latter :hugs:

Wow ur all going to get BFPs at the same time. I'm so excited for everybody

Gl to everyone is ov! Grab your oh to the bedroom and catch that bloody egg!! X

No BDing tonight for me :( OH is soo tired from work today that he fell asleep on the couch just after dinner. I had to wake him to get into bed otherwise he'll be sore in the morning if he stayed there all night. That's ok, we BD'd yesterday, and I have a feeling I O'd at sometime this afternoon so any spermies from BDing tonight probably wouldn't have had a chance to prepare for the egg anyway. Here's to hoping that at some point today a strong swimmer got to the eggy! (assuming I O'd and something didn't go wrong and body decided not to again!)

:dust: for all those Oing with me this week!

Yay for O! Yeah, I'm sure there was lots of troops up there waiting for the eggy! I hope this 2ww is good to you! :)

I'm pretty sure I O'd weds so dtd that night. None before or after so just got to hope it was O and one got in! Grrrr

Next month dh is getting a timetable ;) lol

FX hun he wont be needing a timetable for next month!!

Really hope you got it and you'll be seeing :bfp: soon! xxx

Hi all, hope you dont mind me joining.

i had MMC at 17 weeks in Jan (13-14 weeks gestation, LO born sleeping 12.1.12)

I think i OV`d yesterday and positive OPK on tues and rise in temp this morning.

DH and I have done BD every night for last 8 nights so we`re not taking any chances!!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone who is now in TWW club.

I'm cd32 and still waiting for a Bfp or af. I'm usually 30 days bang on but keep getting bfn :-( I'm not stressing but I'm not having af cramps either I'm usually getting hot flushes on a night by now but nothing. Think mc messed up my cycle :-( anyone else waiting for Bfp? Think I ovulate cd20/21 so 11/12 doo. Too early? :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->