Lucky thread

I'm right there with you fletch and dani......waiting on one or the other AF or BFP but keep getting BFN's. I've had my little stress over it but I've calmed down now, I'm just going to get on with life and try and stop thinking about it constantly!! If AF doesn't show I will keep taking hpt's until I feel it's taking too long and will go to doctors. One of them is bound to show up soon coz my face looks like a scene from outbreak, I haven't had spots this bad since I was a teenager lol!!

An welcome dancaroi!! So sorry for your loss hun, and glad you are feeling positive about ttc again!

Hope all you ladies are doing ok today. Gl to all you ladies in 2ww, I wanna see those BFPs!!! Xxxxx

Welcome dancaroi, this is a great thread I'm going to this my 3rd day of positive OPKs so going to be again tonight and count tomoro as 1dpo... Hopefully 3 days of positive OPKs and 3 nights of bedding and sleeping with a pillow under my bum will hav got me a BFP in jun... Fingers crossed we all get our rainbows xxx

Iv resorted to testing with FMU and around 4-5pm ish as I got my Bfp around 4pm in march. But at cd34 so will keep testing and fingers crossed :)

Welcome to the thread dancaroi sorry for your loss hope you catch the eggy this cycle , 8 days off the trot won`t be for lack of trying lol,,good luck every1 waiting for bfp lets spread some babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Had the worst O pains today! Haven't had O pain that bad since before I ever was on birth control. Must be the vitex working its magic and fixing up my hormones!

Ooh just thought back to that psychic reading I did and she said I'd have a May/June conception......so maybe AF is on its way in the next week as that would make my next ovulation at the end if May/beginning if June! (can anyone say clutching at straws hahahaha!!!)

Anyone know if 3 days of positive Opks is normal??? I'm surprised its still pos. I figured it would be negative by now..... maybe I tested and got the beginning middle and end?? :wacko:

Not sure Shellie, I've never got a positive opk!!! But I should think its possible hun if the opk's are good xx

Welcome to the thread danCaroi! Good luck for you TWW!

Shellie I had 2 days of posive opk's so I'm sure 3 days is fine

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you? I know a few of you from other threads and I'm hoping for a bit of luck this month.

My cycles are still all over the place after my mmc in feb and I O'd for the first time last month but didn't catch the eggy I'm now getting what I hope are O pains on my left side but neg opks I'm cd9 I hope O is soon, been bd'ing each night to get the spermies in place ready.

Roll on the bfp's

Anyone know if 3 days of positive Opks is normal??? I'm surprised its still pos. I figured it would be negative by now..... maybe I tested and got the beginning middle and end?? :wacko:

Hey I've had 3 days of positives too, but I got tht when b4 I got my BFP so I'm not complaining. Xx

Hey mrs duck good to see you on this thread... This is a great one. Xx

Oh I'm so jealous of everyone with their pos opks! I want a positive one now! Even banned the oh from drinking this weekend and next weekend...he's a bit Ummmm relaxed after a drink and certain things don't work! xxx

Oh I'm so jealous of everyone with their pos opks! I want a positive one now! Even banned the oh from drinking this weekend and next weekend...he's a bit Ummmm relaxed after a drink and certain things don't work! xxx

Totaly understandable! I heard alcohol can slow down swimmers as well. Don't know if that's true

Iv heard that too,he didn't drink last weekend only the odd couple of pints and he won't be drinking much this weekend either lol 1 or 2 only lol xxx

I tried to ban my hubby from alcohol but he wouldn't listen. Although he only had a couple the weekend we concieved. I think it's unfair we all have to give up alcohol whilst conceiving and through pregbancy and they can do what they want

Exactly! Give and take a little init hun! When I were pregnant we had a bank holiday and oh went out Fri sat and Sunday and the following week went out Fri and sat and when I mc on the Fri he went out on the sat,we nearly split up as he couldn't see why I was so angry,safe to say he realised how selfish and inconsiderate he was! Xxx

Aw thts a shame cathgibbs, u need to put ur foot down lol... Hopefully you'll ov soon missy, I'm off alcohol now till af comes or hopefully till 2013 :)

Shellie, I have heard of it happening before, you could just have a long surge? They do vary hugely from woman to woman, my last surge lasted only a few hours :hugs:

Hi MrsDuck :hi: Sorry for your loss hun, I hope you catch the eggy soon :hugs:

I'm not sure when to expect O. Obviously its not been long since my MC at all, but I am getting so impatient, but at the same time I am terrified, What if I catch the eggy and have a third MC in a row. 2 in less than 2 months has killed me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->