Lucky thread

Wiggler- I think the odds r in ur favour. I think a 3rd mc in a row would be so unlikely. U have nothing to fear

Thanks hun, I know the odds are 1/100 for 3 ina row, bu the odds for 2 in a row are also low and I'm not sure I can go through more heartbreak.

Everyone keeps saying how lucky I am to already have 2 kids, and I know that, but we all know what the urge for a child is like and its no different, children or not. If I could switch it off I would, but there is a very large hole in my life where my third and final baby should be :cry:

People shouldn't say that to u! That's not fair

It's like when people said well ur only young, u can try again. It used to really make me angry

Aw thts a shame cathgibbs, u need to put ur foot down lol... Hopefully you'll ov soon missy, I'm off alcohol now till af comes or hopefully till 2013 :)

Oh the foot is well and truly down hun,I'm just on a bit of a downer,fridays are the day I hate the most since I mc on a Friday hmph! Don't blame you hun,get used to not having alcohol now ready for 9 months cause I got a good feeling about you :) xxx

It's like when people said well ur only young, u can try again. It used to really make me angry

I know its as bad as "at least you know you can get pregnant" OMG how insensitive!!! x x x

I know its as bad as "at least you know you can get pregnant" OMG how insensitive!!! x x x

I fucking hate hearing his one in particular grrrrrr!! Sorry girlies bad day I'm tired and its gorgeous out plus my opk is neg today and I'm wondering y I always have two days of positives!! I am totally sending tons and tons of :dust::dust::dust: to all of you lovely ladies!!

OMG! This is what someone said to me before. It's so painful. You don't care about knowing you can get pg! You want the baby you've lost, back!

I hate insensitivity! And I also hate, well you have one, be grateful for what you have.

Sometimes comments are better left to oneself.

I'm sorry Wiggler for your losses. I pray and hope with all my heart, it never happens to you again. :hugs:

Omg yeh I had at least u know u can get pregnant!

I also had ull get pregnant again and then u can replace it

Some people don't think

Thats for sure, Poppy! And those stupid things ppl said, really bothered me.

OMG! This is what someone said to me before. It's so painful. You don't care about knowing you can get pg! You want the baby you've lost, back!

I hate insensitivity! And I also hate, well you have one, be grateful for what you have.

Sometimes comments are better left to oneself.

I'm sorry Wiggler for your losses. I pray and hope with all my heart, it never happens to you again. :hugs:

Cascading on all that, I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE!
In the M/c support someone actually posted that we shouldn't be sad about our m/c because it "is just a part of TTC." Then she said it isn't as bad as having a stillborn baby. I wanted (still do) to punch her in the face.

Why do people insist on mitigating and belittling our feelings of loss? Like it isn't profound because we have a child, or have gotten pregnant, or whatever? I didn't realize that after having one child I am no longer allowed to feel grief for the loss of subsequent children.
And comparing it? That's like telling someone "be grateful he was stillborn, it could have been SO MUCH WORSE if he died at five years old." WTF is wrong with people?

Agreed, Mighty Mom! I can't believe someone said such things in MC support. I want to punch her myself, and I'm not much of a violent person.

Omg that so shouldn't have been said in a mc support forum. Let's hunt her down!

hi Mrs ducky, sorry for your loss
afm girls i never get a +opk they always faint lines i have tried diffrent times of day to poas but doesnt seem to make any diffrence the only time i got a nearly + was when i peed on it directly which it wasnt supposed to be was meant to be dipped in urine , i got that + the cycle i got pg, i have tried two diffrent colour dye opks and the pink 1s seem worse for lines than the blue 1s, i just got a clearblue fertility monitor for next cycle hoping that gonna give me a clearer idea of ov will be using the instead cups aswell and start temping next cycle ,,,

LOL, I already told her off and kicked her out of the thread. It was the day after I found out I was m/c-ing and I was so mad.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/miscarriage-support/995877-no-one-tells-you-miscarriage.html

No need to gather the pitchforks. She already tucked tail and bowed out.

Mightymom, I read that thread too, her name was "toomanyboys" which really upset me and I commented as I felt so hurt that someone who has miscarried could be so cavalier!! Why comment on a miscarriage support forum with stuff like that?! Think she said its just a normal part of pregnancy and you move on....that health professionals are right in how unsypathetic they are as it's not the same as having a baby being born with serious defects and we are lucky to have miscarried as early as we did!!!

I just read that thread. I can't believe she said those things. Mightymum u were brilliant in ur response to her. U go girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->