Lucky thread

That was the part that pissed me off baileybubs. She doesn't have the right to mention having a baby with severe birth defects. She has never experienced it.

So to tell a group of ladies that they are "lucky" to have m/c was ridiculous. And like you said, her username is obnoxious. I am still wondering what she was thinking. Did she think it would make us feel better??

I loved the post that said 'even her name is 'offensive'

Her name is rubbing it in everyone's faces

Sorry ladies, I've missed out on the convo in here....

So, who is testing when? been Bding like crazy. I had signs of O twice ( it seems CM got fertile, disappeared and then came back again fertiles-weird huh?)

I am really scared but AF is due next weekend, so hoping to POAS May 31st.... anybody else testing end of May/early June?

I am so nervous and would be wrecked if :af: showed for 2nd cycle

Poppy84; Leinzlove
How are you ladies feeling? So excited for you two!!

People shouldn't say that to u! That's not fair

It's like when people said well ur only young, u can try again. It used to really make me angry

I know its as bad as "at least you know you can get pregnant" OMG how insensitive!!! x x x

OMG! This is what someone said to me before. It's so painful. You don't care about knowing you can get pg! You want the baby you've lost, back!

I hate insensitivity! And I also hate, well you have one, be grateful for what you have.

Sometimes comments are better left to oneself.

I'm sorry Wiggler for your losses. I pray and hope with all my heart, it never happens to you again. :hugs:

Cascading on all that, I AGREE I AGREE I AGREE!
In the M/c support someone actually posted that we shouldn't be sad about our m/c because it "is just a part of TTC." Then she said it isn't as bad as having a stillborn baby. I wanted (still do) to punch her in the face.

Why do people insist on mitigating and belittling our feelings of loss? Like it isn't profound because we have a child, or have gotten pregnant, or whatever? I didn't realize that after having one child I am no longer allowed to feel grief for the loss of subsequent children.
And comparing it? That's like telling someone "be grateful he was stillborn, it could have been SO MUCH WORSE if he died at five years old." WTF is wrong with people?

Urgh! I really hope no one dares to say these things to my face, 'cos I've known ppl with losses, even before mine and words are utterly insensitive!!

I agree with you ladies totally. Insensitivity irritates me....so mean and hurtful.

Some folks are just plain immature sometimes too

That is awful. I read the post, and even posted on it.

Neesah: Feeling ok, thanks! Very emotional! And I can't wait for you to test... already! I hope the :witch: stays gone also. This is your month! :hugs:

Wiggler I know that p*sses me off too. I wasn't allowed to be sad about my loss and should be happy with what I have. What?! Who said I'm not happy?! A loss is a loss no matter how many kids you have! We tried to have that baby.

Last year I got " oh well it wasn't planned anyway" and?! That means I can't be hurt by it?!

Effing idiots!

So temps up I reckon I was right about O.

Welcome mrs Duck!

Some people are so disrespectful, I hate when people say at least u can Fall pg too...no one as a clue how u feel until its happened to them. Xx

Ladies I'm now in the 2ww :) exciting... Yeh for everyone else who has there +OPK and hope the rest of you lovely ladies get urs soon..xxx

BABYDUST girlies :dust:

Someone said to me, god was giving you a taster, you're obvs not ready get done with tout crying a.d bleeding and get back on with trying again. Yeah cos its that easy you great twit. I didn't leave my house for two weeks after this as I didn't want anyone else to know or talk to me :-(

I'm so excited for those entering the TWW! I know ur all going to be lucky. I can feel it.

I'm ok thanks. Incredibly nervous and want to get past 10 weeks without any problems as that's when I lost the last one. Feeling a bit sick now and again. I didn't get sick last time do hope it's a good thing

So what's everyone got planned this weekend, testing and bding aside ;-)

I think I'm in the 2WW for real this time!! FF says temp wise it'll be CD37 as O day if my temps stay up, but using Opks and cervical fluid it says yesterday CD38. With the pain I had I'm positive it happened yesterday morning. I also hadn't slept well so yesterdays temp is likely higher then it actually should be. We didn't BD yesterday either, OH again was exhausted from work and fell asleep. But from what I've read BDing 2 days before O is more likely to conceive then the day before O, and once O happens. I'm also trying to convince myself by saying this that I still have a chance, I don't wanna be out already! I just have to remember when we concieved in January it was from BDing 2 days before. I hope my temps stay up! It better, I'd hate to have had all that pain and the eggie didn't go anywhere:growlmad:! Also don't want to see another positive Opk today I'll start to worry...maybe I just shouldn't do another one. I say I won't now but give me a few hours and I'll probably do it anyway lol

So what's everyone got planned this weekend, testing and bding aside ;-)

It's Victoria Day in Canada so it's a long weekend and I don't have to work yay! Tonight, after OH comes home from work he is going to a bachelor party, and he is the groom's best man so he has to go. That's ok I'm going to be hanging out with my best friend this afternoon! Tomorrow we are going to my parents house for some BBQ :). Monday who knows, lots of places will be closed. I'll probably be at home all day online searching places we might want to get married at, as I have to decide when to do it, OH doesn't care about the when/where, and everyone keeps asking us even though we JUST got engaged. Shesh! Give us time to enjoy it ppl! lol

Today I am doing lots of housework and cooking, I love cooking! Tomorrow we are visiting friends, they are expecting a baby a few days after when my first angel was due, which is hard for me, but I am so so happy for them. x x x

I am doing nothing all weekend and I'm am off on holiday for 2 weeks so I decided to start it with a weekend of relaxing!!

But on Monday I am going down to Portsmouth to visit family, it's the first time my oh had met them so I'm quite excited! And I'm sure the witch will show up on Monday morning hut before we set off for a 6 hour drive lol, but at least I will know what's going on with my body haha!

Shellie - it's so hard planning a wedding! My oh is a chef and all he is interested in is the food, so everything else is up to me! It's very fun in a stressful way lol x

Sounds like you all have busy weekends. I'm sat watching maternity ward and waiting for sky tv man to comr. We have friends over tonight they have two kids so a brood filled day for me Haha. I feel af coming got my first cramps just now but we will see tomorrow.

Shellie how soon do u want to get married? Aw I'm so excited for you:))

Congrats shellie!! Wedding planning scares me..well everything about a wedding scares me sometimes I think it would be nice if we got marries but honestly most times the idea just freaks me out...that's what ya get when ya see crappy relationships all your life I guess :dohh:
I'm saying I'm 2 dpo today since the day I got my pos opk I was in intense o pain we only dtd that night which was cd 12 and cd10 so lets hope it worked :shrug: I feel better this cycle more calm cool and collected...lets see if it stays that way.
today is supposed to be hot so we are going to sit in the river for a bit before my bffs bday bbq and fire..she is 3 wks ahead of what I woulda been and its hard but I love her dearly so I trudge on and it has gotten so much easier. Well I still have my moments like I just brought one on my talking about it :(..
oh well ladies I hope u all have a wonderful weekend and I'm spreading some babydust to all and glue to the rest.

Iv just been to the London dungeons with some friends from work. I think they have all figured it out as I didn't have an alcoholic drink with the rest of them at the pub before. I also wouldn't go on any of the rides. They kept questioning me. It was really difficult.
Having a lazy day tomorrow.

I haven't visited the London dungeons since I was little and it frightened the life out of me then.

I have just had a nice early meal out with my hubby and I'm now stuffed but at least there isn't any washing up to do. Now got a couple of hours to let dinner go down before topping up the spermies.

Shellie I loved the wedding planning, we got married just over a year after we got engaged so it wasn't stressful getting everyone/thing organised. Are you having a long engagement or are you planning on getting married soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->