Lucky thread

Shellie, I'm also curious about when the Wedding is being planned for. :)

Ladies: Sounds like everyone is having a fun weekend.

AFM: Lazy day today. Then going to watch my hubby run in a 26 mile marathon. I'll be at the finish line block party for about 6 hours. Gives for getting up very early in the morning. As he has to be there at 6am, and we live about an hour away. But, I'm proud of him achieving his fitness goals.

Wow that's commitment gl to him, I don't think I could run 1 mile certainly not 26!

Yes, he's a fitness guru at the moment. He gets mad at me if I suggest he do some of it walking. The most he's ran at a time before is 14 miles. But, he says the course is all flat... etc.

I couldn't run a 1/2 mile.

Wow gl to your hubby leinzlove!! Wish I could get my oh motivated, he does not exercise and eats crap coz apparently chefs cook good food but don't eat it lol!

I have literally done nothing today and I have loved it!!! And I don't feel guilty either ha!!
I seem to be getting O pains again today.....no idea what going on but hey ho what will be will be lol! Xx

As a chef he must be tasting all that lovely food all day long, I'd be the size of a small country if I worked in a kitchen especially around deserts, I have a sweet tooth. Mmmm I fancy some chocolate now.

Do you normally get O pains baileybubs? How long after do you normally get your positive opk?

I'm not even sure, I had O pains three weeks ago and I had a scan showing that my right ovary was ready to release an egg but I was still bleeding at that time. Then I got O pains again 2 weeks ago, and now again today! I was on the pill for ten years and got pg the month after I came off it so I have never felt O pains before. I'm not really sure what it all means! I will do an opk but it's a bit late so will probably be negative. I have been having early pg symptoms so I hadn't been doing them.

It sure is. I'd definitley do the OPK. I know they say the best time is afternoon. But, I've never got a wrong result in the morning or whenever I've taken them.

I hope this cycle is the one for all! :hugs:

All you girls sound like ur having busy weekends.. Wow Leinzlove thts great about ur oh... Must be fit.... Afm 1dpo worked all day then went to a BBQ... Ive been getting cramps but don't kno if there o pains or nt how do u girls tell the difference??xxx

I have no idea if it was O pains. It was cd8 & 9, af finished cd4 so it wasn't af pains and as it was low down and only on left side I assumed it was O pains, I ov'ed cd10 last month but cd10 today and neg opk :wacko:

Cheryl - I am only guessing it was O pains as I have never felt this before and was on bc pill until 1 month before getting pg. Plus they feel a bit like a stitch rather than like a cramp and are localised to my right side just above my pelvic bone x

Hi Ladies! OH is off performing his Best Man duties and is out at his friend's bachelor party at a strip club (I know he'll be a good boy! lol). My bff came by this afternoon but she had to go to her DB's family dinner party so I'm all alone now. I would looooveee to get married next summer, but who knows if we can. I may go with my next thought on perhaps a New Year's Eve wedding. Our anniversary is January 2nd, so I think it might be a nice idea. We don't have a lot of money to spend, and I'm sure we'll have even less to spend on a wedding if we succeed in TTC! OH is convinced his mom will help us out a lot with the wedding, I'm not going to bank on that though as I'm sure she'll help but not as much as he thinks! My parents are willing to shell out 3 grand for a wedding dress and that's about it. I'll probably choose a cheaper dress and hope they'll give the rest they were willing to spend so I can use it for the wedding! So far I have spend $45.14 on the wedding, and that's just the planning kit I bought at the bookstore lol lol.

Now like I said before, I probably would do another OPK even though I probably shouldnt. Of course I did. The one this morning was still crazy positive. I just did another one, and it's still positive, but now it's just the same darkness as the control line instead of much darker, so I think it's finally coming back down. I must have had the mother-of-all LH surges or something :wacko: That or these OPKs are insanely sensitive. I used the same pack of OPKs the whole time. Only once I used a dollarstore brand, but it was at the same time as the more expensive pharmacy brand OPK. I remember it was the same as the control line where the one from the pharmacy was much darker. I think next month if I dont catch the eggy this month I'll stick with dollar store brand!

Yay for the 2ww Cheryl!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CRAMPS ARE AN EXCELLENT SIGN FOR 1dpo... They are one of the only signs of conception. As it would be to early for implantation! :) Sounds so good! :)

O cramps are mainly on one side of tummy or both, and cramps are more of everywhere in lower belly.

Shelly: If I didn't already get married, I would've chose NYE! It's awesome, the whole world gets to celebrate with you! :) Sounds so exciting, planning a wedding and getting pregnant! I'm still thinking engagement BD worked! :)

How long has the OPK been positive, hun? Mine were sensitive and positive for 3 days usually. But on thier instructions they said O would occur 24-48 after first positive, not the usual 12-36.

Yay for the 2ww Cheryl!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CRAMPS ARE AN EXCELLENT SIGN FOR 1dpo... They are one of the only signs of conception. As it would be to early for implantation! :) Sounds so good! :)

O cramps are mainly on one side of tummy or both, and cramps are more of everywhere in lower belly.

Shelly: If I didn't already get married, I would've chose NYE! It's awesome, the whole world gets to celebrate with you! :) Sounds so exciting, planning a wedding and getting pregnant! I'm still thinking engagement BD worked! :)

How long has the OPK been positive, hun? Mine were sensitive and positive for 3 days usually. But on thier instructions they said O would occur 24-48 after first positive, not the usual 12-36.

I hope engagement BD worked! it's been positive for 4 days! And yes, I just looked over the instructions and it says after you notice the LH surge in your urine you are likely to ovulate in the next 1-2 days. And it goes on to say a male sperm can usually stay active to fertilize an egg for a maximum of 72 hours....good because I think we BD'd about 36-40 hours before O (assuming it happened at some point when I was in O pain agony!) I guess if the kit says 24-48 hours we can assume it detects a lower level of LH then the ones which say 12-36 hours. It also says there's no need to keep testing once you detect a surge,but I'm sure most ppl (like me) don't follow that rule! lol

My 1DPO symptom - sensitive nipples. I noticed looking back in my symptoms from when I got pregnant I had that for two days after O, then it started again a week later. I didn't really keep records of symptoms before that cycle so I don't know if I always have it or not, although last cycle I did not. But I'm sure it doesn't mean anything as far as conception goes, as I can't imagine even if I am pregnant that it can do anything to my nipples yet!

Anyone know if 3 days of positive Opks is normal??? I'm surprised its still pos. I figured it would be negative by now..... maybe I tested and got the beginning middle and end?? :wacko:

Hey I've had 3 days of positives too, but I got tht when b4 I got my BFP so I'm not complaining. Xx

Hey mrs duck good to see you on this thread... This is a great one. Xx

Thanks missy.. So glad to be in the 2ww at last :happydance: I'm not testing till the 3rd jun... Don't want to see a neg so hoping it will be positive...:kiss:

I got my pos OPKs cd13 for 3 days and bd cd10, 11,13,14 and 15 so hoping we hav got it covered...
Shellie we're in the 2ww together :hugs: let's hope we get our BFPs

Here's lots of dust ladies. :dust:

Hi girls hope u are all ok x sorry it's been a while busy sitting exams at uni so been super busy!! I'm just waiting for af to pack her bags then it's back to trying... Ever since I seen the doctor for my biopsy and finally got some answers I've been brave and decorated the swore room into a nursery!! Started being able to look at baby clothes and babies and not feel life wasn't fair so as soon as af goes it's back to trying and I'll be back for the tww xx oh and on my way home from docs I was on the train and saw the most amazing rainbow was inverted and so bright!! I thought that it was maybe a sign and that my rainbow was on it's was x

Aw bump blues that rainbow had to be a sign!! FX'd for us all!

I was really good this morning and I refrained from using my last digi! I'm going away for 4 days tomorrow so I wanted to leave it as long as possible before I go away. If its bfn again I'm just going to forget for a week or two and wait for AF. I'm driving myself nuts with the symptom spotting!!

Shellie a NYE wedding sounds really romantic starting the new year off as husband and wife.

I can't wait to join you ladies in the tww (we're always waiting for something)

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"