Lucky thread

Okay so I'm seriously going insane. I'm cd34 and nothing. My sore tips have gone I've been testing neg for a week and no af symptoms just severe back ache :-( how long should I wait before seeing my gp?

Hey fletch, it's a horrible limbo hun! How many day has it been since you stopped bleeding from the mc (or from your last AF if you've had one since mc)? I was told that it can be 4 to 6 weeks after mc but I don't know if that means 4 to 6 weeks from the start of mc or from the last day of bleeding from mc. I'm in the same position, it's been 21 days since I stopped bleeding and 2 months since I miscarried and still no AF and testing BFN's.

I have said if I don't get a BFP or AF in the next 2 weeks I will go to the doctor. If I go any sooner I know that I will just get told to wait a bit longer, my doctor is useless like that!!!

I had my mc on march 15th had my first af on April 17th and now waiting for my second af or a Bfp but before mc I was 30 days bang on every month. I'm so confused. :-(

I might hijack hubby appt tomorrow :)

My friend said that I could be delaying my AF by stressing so much. It is true that this is such a stressful time for us. So I have promised myself I will take one more test tomorrow morning and then just relax and forget about it. And enjoy having sex without the added pressure! It's all easier said than done though isn't it?!

How good is your doctor? If they are good and willing to help then I'd make an appointment by the end of the week but I just know what my doctor will say xxx

Yea my doc is really understanding and helpful so I think ill call in the morning. I wouldn't say I was stressing but more starting to worry. Hopefully if I tell him iv done a hpt test every day this week all bfps he might send me for blood work.

Yeah I think ill do the same, take one more tomorrow and try relax. We have a lot on these next few weeks so hope it helps take my mind off things.

Fingers crossed for us both though. :)

Oh well I would see your doctor then Hun. And I keep thinking that it may be tough and confusing and just infuriating right now, but one day not too far away we will all be holding our beautiful rainbow babies in our arms and this will just be a part of the journey to get there xxxxx

I just teared up reading that ;) thanks for your advice. I'll let you know how I get on :) xx

Need hugs tonight girls. Saw my friends earlier and she is now 15 weeks along, I was due before her and its really hurting me, I am so happy for tham and I feel horrible because their baby is making me upset :(

No worries hun, I often have to keep reminding myself to stay positive but I always find that having someone else saying it then I feel much better.

Keep us all posted, I am sure I will be updating tomorrow with another bfn!

Need hugs tonight girls. Saw my friends earlier and she is now 15 weeks along, I was due before her and its really hurting me, I am so happy for tham and I feel horrible because their baby is making me upset :(

Aw sweetie. Big hug. :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No worries hun, I often have to keep reminding myself to stay positive but I always find that having someone else saying it then I feel much better.

Keep us all posted, I am sure I will be updating tomorrow with another bfn!

Yeah me too. Either that or af. :-( ugh being a woman is tough :-(

Awwww Wiggler I am so sorry you are feeling so blue. It's really hard seeing other people who are pg. My SIL is about 12 weeks now and soon she will be coming round with the scan photo and I know all I will be able to think is that why couldn't that be me? Why did it all go wrong for me? But I know that I am strong enough to deal with this and that my SIL's little bundle of joy will soon be an older cousin to mh little rainbow. And I imagine them being best friends as they grow up just like I was with my cousins, and that thought keeps me going xxxxx

And yeah being a woman is really tough fletch, but I do have to say that I'd rather be a woman than a man, women are the more attractive gender, and we can multitask lol xxx

I feel your pain... today my mom told me my 20 year old cousin is pregnant. I was shocked but it wasn't until she said had I not lost the baby they would have been due around the same time that I lost it and started crying. I told my mom I did not need to hear that. She felt reaaalllllyyyy bad afterwards for saying it.

Big hugs for everyone, I think we all hav a friendor someone close to us thts pg the now, every time I see my friend who wud hav been 3 wks ahead of me I just want to cry all night :( hope everyone's ok...xxx

Massive hugs to everyone :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better this morning.

No signs of O, no idea when to expect it, I hope it isn't long, I hate all this waiting :( x x x

I think the waiting is torture Wiggler!! First it was waiting to mc, then waiting for the bleeding to stop, now waiting to start my cycle again! It will all be worth it one day though.

I just did my last digi test and not surprisingly bfn again. I knew it would be, I just wish AF would show up now so I can try again. I don't even know if I have ovulated at all since mc now. I am feeling slightly crampy and with my bad skin it could mean she is on her way, I hope so!!

Hugs to everyone xxxxxxx

I had my mc on march 15th had my first af on April 17th and now waiting for my second af or a Bfp but before mc I was 30 days bang on every month. I'm so confused. :-(

I might hijack hubby appt tomorrow :)

This is where I am too. Dr today at 3.30. Big temp drop today but I thought O was last wk so god knows... Grrrr

Everyday I swear AF is coming by tummy pains etc

Hugs to you all upset over bumps. My friend gave birth yday. I feel sad I wOnt get to do that :(

Thats my last pg friend gave birth now though. Watch the next batch of preggos pop up now though. Urgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->