Lucky thread

Aw hun. I don't think we will ever not have those days. My grandma still has them. She miscarriage 56 years ago. :-( my bad days help me a lot, we won't ever fully have closure but the bad days for me are my way of remembering if that makes sense. Keep us updated :) were all here for eachother don't suffer alone xxxxxxx

Thanks guys.

Seem nurse and got bloods. Came home to big fight with dh.he asked why I'm
Moody. Well maybe the text I sent 10 hours ago that you didn't reply to meant I needed some support. Ass!
So I told him he doesn't listen and I can't talk to anyone then bottle it up to days like this.

:(

Will get results in 2 days x

Awe dani :hugs: I hate those bad days ans being stuck in limbo doesn't help much.. plus I swear ppl think hat a mc just goes away but for all us that went thru one we know we carry it with us forever and always bc that was our baby. I hope u get some good results do you know what they were testing for or just pregnancy??

So sorry ur having a horrible day dani! We r all hear for u xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: all round to everyone who is having a bad time of things at the moment, dani I hope you get some good news back from your tests. Fletch I hope your tests come back with good news too.

Cathgibbs you are almost there keep bd'ing, sorry to hear about your rude friend

I think all of us have been feeling pretty shitty these last few days haven't we? It's horrible seeing everyone upset. Thank you Mrs duck I wanted to start bding but oh has gone out for the evening,I know iv got a few days before o but I'm paranoid I'm not going to catch it. I'm still not over what she has done but I'm not worrying about her anymore,she tried for a year to conceive yet she's still smoking,eating rubbish and drinking up to 8 cans of coke a day,and her oh last his job 3 months ago so maybe she's just stressed,no need for her attitude tho,ill get my rainbow baby soon,we all will ladies I know we will xxx

I had a scare yest morn. Woke up in agony! Really bad cramps. I ran to the toilet convinced I was miscarrying but there was no blood. I felt faint, sick, dizzy and my clothes were drenched in sweat. It lasted about half an hour and then just went. Really scared something's wrong so we are booking a private scan for next week.

I know we are all feeling a bit shitty lately but I want to share a picture of my first born (born via a surrogate) her name is Dora and she is 1 and she is the only thing in the world thatmakes me laugh and smile when im feeling down, especially when she sits like this......................

dora.jpg

Aw poppy I. Sure you'll be fine.xxx exciting getting a scan tho. Xx

Dora is adorable she is so cute. Xxx

Arrrr Dora looks a bit like my kitten poppy. She's almost 1

Awww is that her in your prof pic? gorgeous, shes my baby, i love her so much when i was pregnant i couldnt clean her litter tray so oh had to do it and he done it wrong, put too much litter in and when she seen it she came tottering over to me and looked at me then the litter then me as if to say 'mam, daddy cant do it right!' she refused to go in it and ended up going outside, even in the rain! xxx

Awwww Dora is soo cute!

35139_139882846031414_100000290976849_316057_4009569_n.jpg
This is my little Smokey the day we got him, unfortunately he was terrified of my son so he had to go back to live with my mum after a few months, but he is a gorgeous kitty, and still as cheeky with her as he was here :haha:

He is, I love him to bits, but he was so unhappy here when Dylan was awake, in the evening he would play all night long. He is very happy at my mums, he pounces on her in the night and starts licking her face and tries to get her to play :rofl: x x x

Smokey is gorgeous!!!

Yeh poppy is the kitten in my profile pic

Aw all you kittens are gorgeous, I've just got gus the beagle lol he's 5 this yr. xx

Awwww I love beagles! We got a lurcher,well he's the ohs and I don't like him :-( hes too big lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->