Lucky thread

Sorry to hear marlee. My bff is going through the whole man trouble plus shes got me but I stay positive for her..I just have to deal..it wasnt so easy at first but I knew I had to buck up or id lose my friend.

Afm 6 dpo and wanting to test already had cramps on and off for 2 days now and backache. Stuffy nose but I think that's allergies nothing with the bbs yet bit heavy but that's normal. I'm trying to talk myself outta testing!!!!

I did email her back. I let her know I understand that it is difficult for her and will give her the space and time she needs.

Marlee - :hugs:

I will be ovulating some time in the next 12 hours! my ov signs come quick and sudden, i have EWCM and now O pains!!! This time tomorrow I will be in the TWW :happydance: x x x

Cute pets everyone! :)

Cathy: Sounds like your OPK will be posiitve today! I don't think you've missed it. Happy BD! I hope you catch eggy! :)

Fletch: That stinks, that the Dr. has no answers for you! I'm glad that you had a good cry and the talk with hubby helped. I hope your limbo ends soon. :hugs:

Bumpblues: Yay for OPK testing! May you get your BFP on June 13! :)

Marlee: Thats a tough, cruel situation. You did the right thing. Hopefully, she feels better about your pregnancy in a short time. And things can resume between you two again soon.:hugs:

Cortney: Yay for 6dpo! Testing is just around the corner. Cramps and backache are good signs. :) I hope this 2ww is the one! I can't wait for you to test! :)

Wiggler: Yay for O! Happy BD! Time to concieve your rainbow! :)

Marlee- so sorry about ur friend. I'm sure she will come around in a few days. I think ur email back to her was perfect.

Fletch- I'm glad u had a good chat with ur hubby

Cortney- I'm so excited about u testing. When r u going to start?

He was heart broken. I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I'm really gippy and had a sleep today which I never do but could have been the crying. But I seriously don't see af coming anytime soon! :/

He was heart broken. I'm convinced I'm pregnant. I'm really gippy and had a sleep today which I never do but could have been the crying. But I seriously don't see af coming anytime soon! :/

I'm thinking Thursday we are going camping that night till Tuesday so if I don't get a positive on Thursday idk what to do poas in the woods or wait till Tuesday but I know I will be drinking.....I'm not wasting this weekend with what ifs had it planned for a long time now but don't want to harm anything!! Idk what to do I guess poas in the woods lol Thursday will be 8 dpo still getting weird feeling sometimes on sides sharp pain and sometimes ache in my overies the sharp pain in the sides is almost like a running pain idk what to think prob nothing :shrug:

I'm thinking Thursday we are going camping that night till Tuesday so if I don't get a positive on Thursday idk what to do poas in the woods or wait till Tuesday but I know I will be drinking.....I'm not wasting this weekend with what ifs had it planned for a long time now but don't want to harm anything!! Idk what to do I guess poas in the woods lol Thursday will be 8 dpo still getting weird feeling sometimes on sides sharp pain and sometimes ache in my overies the sharp pain in the sides is almost like a running pain idk what to think prob nothing :shrug:

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Finally got af. Both hubby and I are relieved that I finally got an answer. Not ordering opks or pregnancy tests anymore. Removing my apps from my phone so will pros just be venting to you poor ladies all month Haha!

I would take one in Thursday and maybe not drink too much just in case? I'm praying you get a Bfp!! Fingers crossed hunny xx

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong. Finally got af. Both hubby and I are relieved that I finally got an answer. Not ordering opks or pregnancy tests anymore. Removing my apps from my phone so will pros just be venting to you poor ladies all month Haha!

I would take one in Thursday and maybe not drink too much just in case? I'm praying you get a Bfp!! Fingers crossed hunny xx

Thank you sooo much!!! I'm glad your not limbo anymore although it sucks that witch had to be your answer...on to the next month!!!

Fletch: I'm glad you are out of limbo. But, very sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face. I'm glad you vent here! And I hope this brand new cycle brings you, your sticky BFP! :hugs:

Cath u will get a pos soon hun.x
Marllee sorry about ur oh and friend Hun maybe she will be ok in a cpl weeks.x
Wiggler yeah for o coming so good x
Courtney can't wait for u testing.. My fingers are so crossed for u x
Fletch sorry af gt u Hun..xx

Afm 5dpo have a few symtoms and my skin has broken out so badly :(
Really hoping this is my month but why is it while your oing and bding u are so excited and positive then u get into the 2 ww and u get all negitive?x

I'm okay with af being here. The only problem is I'm normally rather heavy but just woke up and there was hardly any blood. A bit more than spotting and I'm not really cramping. Weird.

fletch i am normally on for 4 days when AF arrived after Mc i bleed heavy on CD1, then light CD2 then spotting CD3! xxx

Really hoping this is my month but why is it while your oing and bding u are so excited and positive then u get into the 2 ww and u get all negitive?x

Oh yeah I'm getting to that I hate the tww bull crap its cd 7 and I tested bfn go figure lol no symptoms besides achey lower back and a bit of cramps. On another note I cannot wait to go camping ladies here is nothing better than being in the woods frees my soul!!

This is my second af since mc, I'm getting heavier. And I'm in pain now so feeling more 'normal' iv been told I cant take my anti inflammatory as it isn't safe when ttc :-( boo!

oh no?! maybe its your body way of actually getting back to normal if that makes any sense?! did you OV last month? xxx

oh no?! maybe its your body way of actually getting back to normal if that makes any sense?! did you OV last month? xxx

I got pos opk and ewcm but ran out of opks in middle and didn't have time to order anymore. We've decided not to buy any this month so letting nature happen. Tired of 'waiting' we have a lot on these next few months so plenty of things to keep my mind occupied xx

Oh yeah I'm getting to that I hate the tww bull crap its cd 7 and I tested bfn go figure lol no symptoms besides achey lower back and a bit of cramps. On another note I cannot wait to go camping ladies here is nothing better than being in the woods frees my soul!!

Enjoy camping Hun and hopefully we hav some BFPs next week...:happydance:

Fletch sorry the witch got you :flower:

Courtney I hope you have fun camping

Afm just got back from hospital where they have taken samples from what they say could be a cancerous cyst in my neck............i just thought my glands were up. Have to wait til 8 June to find out results

Plus my opk is stil neg aaaaaaahhhhh

Mrsduck I hope everything works out ok when will you get the results? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"