Lucky thread

I'll try to catch up here as I was far behind.

Cathy: I'm sorry your friend was so insensitive! It's awful to hear that she's 8 weeks pregnant and still smoking! That makes a non smoker, one that did all they could and still lost... VERY ANGRY! As smoking triples your MC rate and is so unhealthy for baby! Other than that, I'm very glad you told her your true feelings, and sad that she couldn't be a friend enough, to try to be understanding. I'm glad to see you are approaching O! Wishing you lots of :dust:!

Poppy: I'm glad you went to the Dr, to get checked out. I can't wait to hear good news when you get your results! I'm sorry that you are in limbo and I hope that you can get out soon and move on. :hugs:

Fletch: I hope you get results soon on why AF isn't here yet! I hope it means you're pg, but if not it'll be good that the Dr. can give you something to get it started again. So, you can get pg Fast! :hugs:

Everyone in the 2ww: May this be the one! Is anyone doing any symptom spotting? I'm very excited about being updated with BFPS!

Poppy: I'm so sorry you had that scare, thats awful! I would also want an early scan. I'm sure all will go well. :hugs: It's so hard going day after day, worrying and not knowing if everything is ok. I had a nightmare that I MC, and I woke up crying. DH held me and said it was just a dream, you're still carrying our baby! Life is just cruel. I don't want to get to close to this baby, but I don't not want to either. I worry every minute, so I understand.

Oh yeah, very cute cats everyone! I'll post a pic, of my Pug later. :)

Aw poppy sorry to hear. :( hope all is ok.

I'm not an animal lover guys. I don't mind them but I'm not crazy about them so don't be offended if I'm not joining in the pic sharing etc. Prefer babies ;)

We have 2 outdoor rabbits for the kids but dh cares for them. I don't ever see them as the hutch is in a space between the shed and the wall to protect from wind/rain and I'm never over there. They get enough love from everyone else lol x

Aaaaawwww they are all gorgeous, I love animals and always had lots of pets as a child but dh is not an animal person and won't allow me to have any pets now as he claims he is allergic to fur....yeah right? I keep saying that I am just going to bring one home one day.

I love the litter tray storey they all have such different personalities don't they

Poppy I'm sure everything will be fine, try not to worry, I know easier said than done, I hope you don't have to wait too long for the scan

funny you should mention kittens i have 8 at the mo lol we have a mother and daughter cat and they both got preg at same time and had the babies a day apart they share the feeding and cleaning its socute they are 3 weeks onld on thurs xx ill try and get a pic on x

Awww....sorry to hear about the ladies having a rough day :hugs:

Here's wishing you a brighter week from today on...

DD loves all the kitten pictures- she's "meowing" lol!

Ive got to kittys a huge gray one and a black and white one I love em so much they help me through a lot especially the gray one he lets me cuddle him like a baby hug him tight ll night hes 17 pounds fat cat!! Well besides the fur babies I'm 5dpo and had some cramps and low back ache it only lasted bout 20 mins. and that was it.

Since we're all sharing our animals ....

As OH calls them, "our children with a hair problem" lol :) Ares and Siren ... OH had them before we met, but I've basically adopted them once I moved in with him

394352_10150769516313703_507708702_9587245_301086064_n.jpg

And Jade, the Green Cheek Conure. He lived with me when I was living on my own, but now he lives with my parents. Him and my dad really bonded, and since I now live with cats, it was best for him to stay with them :)

26508_380432093702_507708702_3639331_1912449_n.jpg

Awww i think iv started something with the animals now haha sorry ladies if you dislike pets!

Awwww ladies can you help me :-( yesterday my opk was dark but def not dark enough to be a positive, i woke up this morning with twinges and dull cramps like AF was due to start and my cm is very very watery - do you think i might have OV? i really hope not as me and oh havent dtd since last Wednesday :-( he came in at 3am from work and tried to wake me up to dtd but i was fast asleep xxx

U might be going to o tomoro Hun maybe ur OPK will be ps today, I got tht cm a cpl days b4 I got my positive. X

aaaawww I'm so jealous I don't have any pets to share, yours are all so cute.

cath I have no idea, I hate this guessing game, maybe you did o early and just missed the surge between your testing or else you may have geared up to o but then it didn't happen and o is still to come, I hope you get a + today so you know what your body is up to, fingers crossed

Been to docs. She said give it another week and go back If no af and still bfn. had a huge cry and hubby came with me so he was able to see how down iv been feeling we just had lunch together and spoke about how were both feeling. We feel so much better now :) going to order some.opks and see what they say. I'm allergic to cats and so jealous of all this cute kitty's you have!! Xx

hi girls as we`re sharing this is my roxy black cocker spaniel as a pup shes 5 now
https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/mel41267/roxy.jpg

and my hubbys rotweiller softest ever she is 16 months and makes herself very much at home

https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/mel41267/lilly.jpg

I'm struggling and am hoping for some positive encouragement. I am fairly new to the place I am living and dont have many friends. My closet friend here has been trying to get pregnant for over a year and is unable. Her husband has poor sperm morphology. They are on the waiting list for IVF. Recently my OH and I have decided to take a break and he moved out a few weeks ago. Today I got an email from my friend saying that she is having a hard time with the fact that I am pregnant and thinks its best that we distance ourselves for a while. I am feeling really down and a little lost.

Fletch so sorry you are in limbo and the dr is prolonging your agony, I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Good luck for 13th bumpblues

Marlee you poor thing so sorry your friend feels that way I agree with cath have you emailed her back maybe she was having a down day when she wrote it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->