Lucky thread

Thanks cath, not til 8 June

Ooo. Mrs duck Thar's awful try not to stress to much although I'm sure that's hard. :flower: I sincerely hope all is well :hugs:

Afm I'm exhausted today And cranky ready to fight someone then Prolly cry about it. Thanks for all the well wishes I hope all you lovely ladies enjoy your weekends!!

Thanks Cheryl and Cortney, at least it takes my mind off ttc

Did another opk a couple of hours ago and suddenly got quite a dark line, not quite positive but well on its way yay almost out of the sex marathon, didn't want to miss an early O so bd'ing each day since af stopped, even dh has had enough this month now

Oh mrs duck I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u. I know ull be ok xx

Im feeling down
I just found out one of my friends has cancer. She's only 28. She's 13 weeks pregnant and has to have a termination so she can start treatment. She phoned me upset and I didn't know what to say :-(

Oh no that's awful what do you say to her, it must be serious if she can't wait 6 months til after baby arrives then start treatment, poor thing :hugs:

OMG poppy, thats awful, your poor friend :( :hugs:

Well all my ov signs dissapeared this morning, EWCM gone, ov pains faint, but not as sore as last night, I think we wll DTD every 2 days and I will start testing every 48 hours from 5th June til I either get a BFP or AF. Urgh I wish I have ov tests :( x x x

Looks like you are in the tww wiggler I hope you get your bfp

Im feeling down
I just found out one of my friends has cancer. She's only 28. She's 13 weeks pregnant and has to have a termination so she can start treatment. She phoned me upset and I didn't know what to say :-(

Aw poppy thts awful Hun :hugs: hope u are ok... Thinking of u babe...x

Wiggler welcome to the 2ww...xxx

Poppy: I hate hearing that about your friend. That is so awful. Life can be so cruel.

Duck: I hope its not cancerous and you get good results on June 8. Theres so much waiting to everything. :hugs: On positive note I'm glad O is nearly hear, and you have the BD marathon going on. I hope you wake up to find yourself in the 2ww very soon!

Wiggler: Yay for the 2WW! I can't wait for you to test! :)

Oh poppy I'm so sorry to hear :( I hope everything works out the best it can.

Yahoo wriggler and tww fx for ya!!

Afm I'm going crazy over my am test!! Looked at it this afternoon and there is a shadow of a line...I'm 7 dpo I wonder if it'll turn into something or mayne an evap?? Its a thick "shadow" but way after the reading time..i justt tested again after holding pee for a bit but not feeling to hopeful but I will be peeing on sticks in the woods lol

Did a line show up on your other tests? Yeah, its doubtful you'll be able to take your mind off something so exciting. I hope its indeed the start of your BFP! :)

Courtney - that sounds really promising! Got all my fingers crossed for your BFP :happydance:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->