Lucky thread

Courtney sounding promising Hun... Fingers crossed its a BFP. X

Owoooo... Ladies I'm getting so excited. Cheryl & Courtney you're getting deep in the 2ww.... Can't wait to hear that this was the month! :hugs:

Hey, sorry not been around. Af finally came. I've had a crap wk with hormones and feeling miserable.

Glad of a fresh start and taking clomid this month :)

I really HATE to post this:
I'm out for May. CD27- woke up to AF.
Will be much better after I stop crying :sigh:
With all that trying, I am so confused and gutted

Officially hoping for a June bfp *prays*

Good luck to the rest of you ladies :dust:

Aww Dani and nesSAH, so sorry AF came for you both, FX for a June BFP x x x

Neesah: This breaks my heart! I had such a good feeling for you. The :witch: showed early? :cry: I'm sorry, I hope this brand new cycle brings you, your BFP! :hugs:

I'm sorry about af ladies :hugs: I feel like mine ia gonna come early I got that pres period backache and no lines on last nights or this mornings test just kinds like shadows (that's if I'm not CRAZY) idk I wish I did tho then I would know exactly what to do this weekend instead I guess ill just test in the woods....not so glamorous!

How are you feeling today poppy :hugs:

Yay!!! OPKs are getting darker!!! I def did not OV when i thought so that means my cycle is more or less back to normal if i OV within the next 3 days! YAY!! so happy!! and me and OH have DTD last night the night before and will be doing it tonight, tomorrow morning (hopefully) tomorrow night and Saturday so i think we will most def catch the egg!! haha

IMAG1236.jpg

Poppy: I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. That's going to be extremely hard for her in soo many ways :(

MrsDuck: I hope all will turn out well with your tests. I'm keeping my fx that it's benign!

And I'm so sorry for all those AF has hit the last few days. I hope this cycle is the cycle for you guys!

AFM, i'm so caught up now in this wedding planning that even though TTC is still on my brain a lot, now it's only half the time, the other half with wedding stuff lol. We even discussed what we would do if we had a baby by wedding day. I said my parents walk me down the aisle, your mommy gets to carry a special little flower girl or groomsman down the aisle :) lol how cute would that be? Also I'm getting my ring back today so I am excited!!

Now back to TTC. I'm around 6 DPO (FF keeps adjusting it, but I'm sure I'm 6 not 7). It almost looks like I could maybe, possibly, probably just hoping it is, could have had an implantation dip yesterday?? Would be nice, and I think 5 DPO is pretty much the earliest it can happen I think ... I started having wicked heartburn yesterday after eating Chocolate chip cookies (weird I know, who gets heartburn from that!?) But I also am prone to HB, and even though I haven't had it in a long time, I'm not going to assume it is a positive sign. But I do seem to have more creamy CM this morning, and some weird wedding related dreams lol. Only time will tell. I don't think I'll be testing anytime soon, plus I have a really good distraction. I may cave, but I only have two FRERs at home (and 1 OPK). I'll try and hold off as long as possible!

So sorry the witch got you nessah and dani, I hope you catch your eggy next month

Cortney I hope you get your bfp when you next test

Cheryl not long til you test either, got everything crossed for you

Shellie so excited for you, I bet you get your bfp really soon as you'll be so engrossed with wedding plans your bfp will just sneak up on you

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement on my tests. I went back for bloods today and they did an extra load of pre bump tests also which I thought was good

I'm not sure if I have missed my surge as I had quite a dark line this time yesterday but have been really busy so have only just managed to test again just now and no line at all, we'll just have to keep bd'ing just in case

So apparently I'm not 2DPO as I though, ov symptoms are back and hitting way harder than before so I am going to ov TONIGHT!!! :happydance:

I can't, OH is out, but lucky we DTD last night and the night before and I shall pounce him when he gets home x x x

Wish I knew what dpo I am lol! I know I O'd already based on cp, cm & temp dip. Temp is rising steadily. Had a jump from 96.7 to 97.1 today (Yay!) so FX'd temp keeps rising and we get our :bfp: it would be the best anniversary gift EVER! :happydance:

Sweetz that sounds brilliant, I have all my fingers crossed for you!

as excited as I am, I am also terrified, if I get pregnant this cycle it will be my third consecutive pregnancy in a row with no breaks and no AF, and I am so scared of having another MC, I was scared, but positive last pregnancy cos 2 miscarriages in a row is rare, but its happened to me now, and I think even when I get a BFP I wont be feling hopeful at all :( x x x

Thanks Ladies!!!

Doing much better today and more optimistic.

Excited for you ladies O'ing or waiting to O.... don't be gentle on your DH/OHs. Pray you all catch the eggy!!

Mrs Duck so sorry to read your updates. I hope it's nothing serious :(

Wiggler good luck catching the egg!!

Hey sorry to af getting u ladies hopefully June will be your month...xxx :dust:
Cathgibbs so glad they OPKs are getting darker Hun, u will be in the 2ww before you kno it..xx
Mrs duck hoping u will be joining us in the 2ww soon too missy...xx

Afm 6dpo 5 days left till I test... I'm not symtom spotting any longer it's been roasting here so I'm so tired and thirsty all the time and having headaches so I'm putting it down to the weather... Losing hope this month now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->