Lucky thread

Poppy ..... Are you using fmu? I get rubbish results with fmu even though very dark yellow tmi!!! :) get lots better stronger line later in day but after trying to hold pee/ not drink much to concentrate it. Maybe do an afternoon or evening test too if only using IC?

I've decided to test tomorrow then leave it til Friday, I spend all day thinking about tests, looking at tests and googling tests so going to take my mind off it for a few days, its not helping that I found my angels tests earlier, and they are clear as anything :cry:

I hate all this waiting :(

Ooo and iv been getting funny twinges in my left lower abdomen. Last time I was pregnant I got these but in my right side. Hope it's a good sign!!!!!!!

FMU is first morning urine, so first pee of the day, and IC is internet cheapies, just cheapie tests.

Oooh hopefully that is a good sign for you hun!

I have been a bit crampy too, like with my angel and my 2 kids, but I'm not sure if its just cos I am hoping to feel something? No other symptoms, but I had no other symptoms with my angel and my daughter, not even sore boobs...

I'm a little unsure if the twinges are me just looking for signs or they really are there. Last time they started a few days before af was due and got more intense every day up until about 5 weeks when they died off.

I used fmu today and did a test later on in the day too as I have Internet cheepies.

Iv got two expensive first response tests that I'm saving to use by the end of the week if nothing has showed up

Wiggler and Poppy, those symptoms sound promising! I am keeping my fingers x'd for you girls and hope to see some BFP pics on here asap! Good luck and :dust:

I have a FRER for tomorrow, and 3 digis for when I get a BFP, faint or not. OH is buying and hiding some superdrug tests tomorrow til friday unless I get some sort of line tomorrow. I keep looking at my test and if I tilt it the right way there is a line, it was faint pink (still had to tilt it to see it) when it was wet, but its almost invisible now, so probably just the antibody strip :shrug:

Tawn, I hope you get your BFP this cycle too :hugs: Thankyou sweetie :hugs: :flower: x x x

It's hard to know when best to use my frer's as I don't know when af is due.

It won't be long Tawn until your testing too

Wriggler have you taken the test apart and let the strip dry totally? I know you're not suppose to but it's easy then to see if it's an Evap or a v faint pink line. With my first preg this time round that was my first glimmer of anything. Thought was bfp, took it apart and dried with v faint pink line. Most Evaps are grey? Having said that I hve read of ladies getting pink Evaps.
Can you tell on so desperate for one of you to join me!!
Have finally told my hubby. We decided to wait a couple of weeks if my nerves will hold out then think about getting a private scan when good chance of seeing a heartbeat. I can't face docs and midwife appts again just yet! Think also when I see 3+ on a digi I'll feel a little better.

Not taken the test apart, I did with the FRERs last time when they were faint and all the lines dissapeared completely?! even some proper lines!

A private scan will be brilliant for you hun, when I get my BFP I am having onne at around 8 weeks then another at 28 weeks and OH is also going to buy me a doppler. I never worried in my last pregnancies, but you never think it wil happen to you, when I get my BFP I will be terrified until that baby is in my arms!

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

I'm praying so hard - a Christmas miracle would be just perfect!

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

Omg CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: I wish you a happy healthy 9 months :hugs:

Hey mrs mck well done!! Congratulations!!! You've gotta post a photo?? Wishing really hard that all goes well for you x x x x x

OMG Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you hun :happydance:

Aw congratulations hun...:hugs:

BFN again this morning, did an OPK with my SMU too and its waaaay darker than the past few days so maybe I am gearing up to ov now? Confuuuuused. Not doing preggy tests until Frieday if the ov tests stay like this, if I get a positive opk I will hold off testing until 9-10DPO x x x

CONGRATS hun!!!!!

Wiggler an OPK picked up my HCG before an IC with my last pg :)

I'd say you will get a BFP in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->