Lucky thread

Just remembered I had a dream last night that I did a cb digi test and it came up positive but it was all in Spanish lol xxx

Cath: Thats a good sign. I've heard of BFP dreams, but haven't experienced one. I did have vivid dreams in the 2ww. And I still have 2-3 a night. Some are MC nightmares I find awful and wake up crying. And others are wonderful sex dreams.

The mc dreams must be awful hun :-( the sex dreams must be good though Haha I don't know if its because I'm thinking of tests all the time lol xxz

I don't know. I've heard of women dreaming of BFP, and then getting it. I hope this is your case. :hugs: When will you be testing?

And yes, I totally loved the Sex Dreams, and the MC dreams were so awful. They shook me up so bad and stuck bad feelings with me a whole day. Also was hard to go back to sleep. Never wanted to sleep again!

Are you having any other symptoms?

Those are the dreams that play on you all day,I harte horrible dreams :-( i can see you sailing through this pregnancy hun.

Well I had loads recently,sickness,tired,pressure,urinating a lot but the last 2 days its just been a lot of cm,backache and heartburn,think I'm out had a bfn today but its still early xxx

You always think you're out when you see a BFN. Even when you know its to early. All of the symptoms sound great! I have a good feeling June is your month! :happydance: Have you been waking up in the middle of the night to go to the loo? Does any of it remind you of being pregnant before?

And Thank you hun! I try to stay positive with this pregnancy. I think It'll help a lot when I have my scan.

Thanks chick I hope it is too its my birthday this month aswell,nothing like that but I weren't like it ov my last either but my stomach is grumbling a lot and real loud and had it last time!
When is your scan hun xxx

Oh Cheryl I'm so sorry hun, big big hugs and take care of yourself hun xxxxxx

AFM, cd9 and plodding along, still getting strong O pains on my right so hoping its gonna happen soon but I'm at work til 10pm and don't have a pee cup to take with me!

Ladies, just done another test but not using fmu but i held it in for a few hours, i dont know if i can see the start of something or it could just be my eyes xxxIMAG1203_opt(1).jpg

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=29015

Cathy I think I can too x I had a dream before my last Bfp that I saw a Bfp and it's the first time I've had a dream like that where I see the result before I wake up xx

Afm dunno shad up with me I'm feel really nauseous and tired but I'm only on cd19 and have felt that way for 3 days now and I only oved yesterday :/

thanks Bump! im almost certain i can see it especially when i click black and white etc ill do another ic later, i got a frer and a cb here but im doing really well not to use them, it could be as im skint lol i spend way too mcuh on tests!!

i as like that hun i think its all the prog from ov i was shattered!! xxx

Well I just did another opk and it's 100% pos the Test line is darker than the control!! :) so tonight will be day 9 of getting jiggy as oh calls it lol so should be covered haha!! It's first thing in the morn till about now I feel I'll so I think it's the build up of it overnight maybe I shud pee thru the night might let so e out lol x I have my fingers xed for u cathy x if I get my Bfp our due dates will be close x

ooohhhhhhghhh good lucky hun!!!!! make sure you catch that egg!!!! We need some good news on this thread!!!!

for the last half hour i have some major watery cm, i wonder if thats a good sign? xxx

photo (3).jpg

deffo darker!"!
no idea google it i lol how long does sperm take to get to egg cause ill have 5 days worth in there already lol :happydance:

Cheryl--so sorry hun. My heart hurts for you! :hugs:

Bumpblues get to babydancing again! Haha your OH must be loving it :)

Cathgibbs, good luck on your test hun! Hope it is the start of your bfp!

Marlee, good luck with your scan today lovely. I have my fx'd for you.

Sorry I missed replying to all the support this morning lovely ladies. I went out with the DH and stepson and have only just gotten back.

Took another test this morning, at 11/12 DPO and was another BFN. I know we all say you're not out till the witch shows but I can't help being a wee bit disappointed. I think we always are when we see only that one line. Oh well, will try and enjoy the bank holiday and wait and see if the witch shows up this week. Won't be testing again till Friday now, if I can manage!

Lol tawn yer he is lol I hope u get a Bfp soon tawn 11dpo might still be too early everything crossed for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->