Lucky thread

Me too, Wiggler! I hope you get your sticky :bfp:! Having patience and hope is so hard...

Hopefully its not long until we all have our BFPs!

I just wish I knew for certain if I did ov or not, and what was happening. I still have mild cramping so trying to stay positive.

How is everyone else getting on? x x x

I know, right! Its frustrating. My body has been gearing to O, but I don't know if it did so. Yay! Cramping is a very good sign of pregnancy! :happydance:

AFM: My cycle has me stumped. I'm on CD28. Had EWCM CD21 & CD22 but Opk's almost positive. Then CD 27 had lots of EWCM, Soft position and high... the OPK 12 hrs earlier was faint neg, the OPK with diluted as I'd noticed EWCM, when I wasn't doing my routine cervical check was faint neg. 8 hrs later it was Almost Positive, then 8 hrs later faint neg. with CM back to creamy. All, I have to say is I wish I'd temped this cycle. And if I do get my BFP, its going to be hard to date.

I'm thinking I was more likely to O on CD 27, then CD 22. But, either way I'm not so sure I did. So, I'm in limbo. 1.) I Ovulated CD 27 2.) I haven't Ovulated yet 3.) I'm not going to Ovulate.

So, the sperm meets egg plan remains the same... Watchfully waiting for O and BD atleast every other day just in case. So, complicated. Unless, my body tells me otherwise, I'm going to go with being 1dpo. Keep the BD and watching for O going.

I really believe CD 27 was it, if I ovulated. It was peak EWCM, and lots of it. My cervix was so high and soft I couldn't even feel it. My body screamed O, all the way! You should've seen how excited I was when EWCM showed up abundantly on my TP. I squealed. DH, asked if I got our BFP.

That sounds really positive hun! I have all my fingers crossed for you! When are you going to test?

Prob April 11th... If my body or Opks don't tell me different. It's all confusing! I wish I temped this technically not a cycle. Awww Wiggler you have a DD close to my DD's age! Are you getting excited about the first birthday? I know I am.

I am really really excited! This year has gone so fast though! She is so big now!

I have all my fingers crossed that you get your BFP when you test!

I text OH and told him to buy the superdrug tests on his way home and to hide them from me, I say that now but tomorrow morning I will probably turn the flat upside down looking for them :rofl:

Just got my :bfp:!! It's a faint one, but it is there. Did two tests and both are positive :happydance:

Sooooo excited and scared at the same time. I'm only 8dpo so i knowitis super early and alot can still happen. Going to call dr in the morning and come in ASAP for blood draws since I miscarried last time due to low progesterone, they wanted to follow me as soon as the HPT was positive.

I'm praying so hard - a Christmas miracle would be just perfect!

WOW congrats MrsMcK! I hope that line just keeps getting darker and darker for you hun and that all goes well at the doctors! So far this thread DOES seem lucky!

Congratulations Mrs mck04! I knew this thread was lucky!

I tested this morning. BFN!
My cramps are getting a little stronger though. Feels as though AF is on the way. I had another vivid dream about getting a BFP last night too.

Prob April 11th... If my body or Opks don't tell me different. It's all confusing! I wish I temped this technically not a cycle. Awww Wiggler you have a DD close to my DD's age! Are you getting excited about the first birthday? I know I am.

Hey chick I'm with u just worked out I'm on cd27 muddled up my dates I'm thinking I might have o on cd11 12 or 13 but I didn't test till cd14 Well that's wot I'm hoping I'm going to do OPKs for 2 more weeks so il be on cd41 16th April il do a hpt and see wot it says....

It's quite odd I've been running to the toilet loads more than normal and I'm not drinking more so I'm wondering if this cud be??? Lots of cm too...:wacko:

And a week and a half ago I had some cramping so time will tell. Xxx

Thanks Wiggler! You to. It is crazy how fast they grow.

Ladies hang in there! This is a lucky thread! Don't count yourself out unless the ugly :witch: shows her face.

Cheryl: Might've been... But if you ovulated on CD11, 12 or 13 and are on CD27. Then AF is due... and you should be able to get a :bfp:! You should test, if you O'd on CD 13, you'd be 14dpo! I can't wait for you to test! Come on BFP!

AFM: I might still be waiting on O. Many women start surges until the last one. And some have had to wait until CD in the 40's for O. Grrr! Just going to try some patience I don't have...

My cm is discussing at the moment (sorry for tmi). It almost looking like a yeast infection is starting except its not itchy and it doesn't smell.

I hope this means something otherwise it's just discusting!

Is it yellow? Like creamy? Could be an early pg symptom? I'm hoping! :)

My cm was a green/yellow at the time of my bfp last time! Fx it's a good sign

Not that yellow but cream coloured. It's really thick, creamy, clumpy and lots of it. I can't remember what it was like in the 2 week wait b4.

Thats an excellent sign of pregnancy. :happydance: Increased CM! Hope this means BFP! When will you be testing again?

I just found my forum from the 2ww last time I got a bfp. My symptoms were loads of creamy cm and sore boobs.

My boobs aren't sore at all :-(

Every pregnancy is different, hun! Think positive! :hugs:

My cm is discussing at the moment (sorry for tmi). It almost looking like a yeast infection is starting except its not itchy and it doesn't smell.

I hope this means something otherwise it's just discusting!

With my first pregnancy I too had lots of creamy/white-ish/yellowish CM. That was the giveaway that I was preggo since every other cycle the CM dried up after O.

With this current BFP I too have had creamy/white-ish/yellowish CM. Less of it than last time, but still have it. Also, I never get sore boobies with BFPs. So maybe your one of the lucky ones that it doesn't hurt? Most people say they don't get sore until after 6 weeks of being preggo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->