Lucky thread

Of course bumpblues, I think it's important we stay positive and if that means being realistic and looking at why a bfn can be a good thing then we can't go wrong! After all, we only have a 20% chance of catching the egg even if we do everything as we should so we shouldn't feel too depressed about it! (my mood swings are getting quite extreme aren't they, yesterday I was a right miserable sod and now I'm almost hyper lol!)

And I think it's great what you are doing with the radio, I think it's awful how taboo miscarriage is and I think everyone needs I hear more about it and the tests. Its so unfair that for the sake of some tests at the start of pregnancy we could possibly avoid some miscarriages. And even for those the cant be avoided, people need to e more aware of how heartbreaking it is and not treat it like its just a flu bug or something. My workmate had had 4 mc's but she knew beforehand that it was possible a she has chromosomal translocation and her mum had 2 mc's before she had her. It still doesn't stop her being devastated each time and being hurt seeing other women sailing through pregnancy. And people seem to think we can just "get over it" and we can't, we lost out babies, our future, and people need to treat women who miscarry with more compassion an empathy.

Oooh I went on a proper mini rant there sorry!! I just get so annoyed at how easily people forget what we've been through or don't give us enough credit for being as strong as we are!

Of course bumpblues, I think it's important we stay positive and if that means being realistic and looking at why a bfn can be a good thing then we can't go wrong! After all, we only have a 20% chance of catching the egg even if we do everything as we should so we shouldn't feel too depressed about it! (my mood swings are getting quite extreme aren't they, yesterday I was a right miserable sod and now I'm almost hyper lol!)

And I think it's great what you are doing with the radio, I think it's awful how taboo miscarriage is and I think everyone needs I hear more about it and the tests. Its so unfair that for the sake of some tests at the start of pregnancy we could possibly avoid some miscarriages. And even for those the cant be avoided, people need to e more aware of how heartbreaking it is and not treat it like its just a flu bug or something. My workmate had had 4 mc's but she knew beforehand that it was possible a she has chromosomal translocation and her mum had 2 mc's before she had her. It still doesn't stop her being devastated each time and being hurt seeing other women sailing through pregnancy. And people seem to think we can just "get over it" and we can't, we lost out babies, our future, and people need to treat women who miscarry with more compassion an empathy.

Oooh I went on a proper mini rant there sorry!! I just get so annoyed at how easily people forget what we've been through or don't give us enough credit for being as strong as we are!

:thumbup:

Mrs Duck - :hugs: :hugs: Oh hun, I hope you are OK!

x x x

Mrs duck, I was asking coz I get a lump in my throat which started just before I got pg. It comes and goes and first was thought to be an infection but had antibiotics. Now the doc thinks its just something to do with my saliva glands though as if only happens when I eat, and when I'm in a hot, dry atmosphere. Problem is the doc hasn't seen it coz it wasnt there when I went to see him and he hasn't done any tests. I wonder if it's worth asking him about doing some blood tests?

not sure yet ill let u all know xx i got a tattoo today shall i put a pic on??

Another one came up at the back of my neck when I fell pregnant too, that sounds like the one you have, the dr said that was was connected to my saliva gland the same as yours, the consultant I saw about my thyroid said he wasn't worried about it coz it comes up and goes back down he said most likely there is a bit of skin or something irritating it causing it to swell and then it goes back down again.

They couldn't find anything abnormal in my bloods but you might want to ask if they can analyse it if it is bothering you, that is the only way they found an issue with my other lump/thyroid gland

Yes post a pic of it bump I need cheering up

tatt.jpg

each star represents each of my angels and the wings are my mums as shes looking after them

i had numbing cram on as i have 6 other tattoos but it didnt work and i felt it all xx:wacko:

Thanks mrs duck, it's not bothering me, it's just every now and again it becomes a bit irritating, but might go back to doctor anyway and just see what he says. I hope everything is ok for you though, and I hope it's not a difficult procedure xxxx

Bump that's a lovely tattoo i have a similar one in the same place but I got it before I got pg. I was thinking of adding to it to include my Lillie but I don't know how yet. I was originally going to get a lily on my calf anyway so might just do that.

I hope O gets here soon! Happy BD! And I hope you get your eggy and I hear about your BFP near the end of this month! :) Are you doing anything different this month?

We are not doing anything different this month; just taking it easy and trying not to stress out. DH has been very helpful with that.

Oh MrsDuck I'm so sorry hun :hugs: I hope everything turns out to be ok in every possible scenario chick xxxxxxxxxxxx

*like*
How are you doing hun....hope you got the eggy this time.
I am on CD17 and sure I ovulated this week and we are also hoping we caught the eggy.

Bump: Great thing you are doing on the radio! :thumbup:

Cheryl: Glad you got a referral...praying things go well for ya hun.

MrsDuck: I am so sorry to hear about the thyroid. I really hope things get resolved soon so you can get back to TTC... unless you are already preggo :D That would be a wonderful news :hugs:

Tawn
: stupid AF eh! Sorry hun :hugs:

Dani: :dust: pray you catch the eggy too!

Cath & Wiggler: Once again congrats on the amazing news!!! You ladies give us hope and for sure praying more :bfp: roll in this June!!

sorry to kinda gme at the mo but loat when i know a few of you are having a bad time at the mo but just spoke to doctor that did the biopsy and she said my womb lining is totally fine and that she thinks its just my hormone levels when pregnant not being good enough to support a pregnancy.. so will be on prgesterone and i have to try and get preg withinin 3 months as the biopsy seems to help a baby stick some how so hopefully this time next year ill have a baby :)

*like*
How are you doing hun....hope you got the eggy this time.
I am on CD17 and sure I ovulated this week and we are also hoping we caught the eggy.

Bump: Great thing you are doing on the radio! :thumbup:

Cheryl: Glad you got a referral...praying things go well for ya hun.

MrsDuck: I am so sorry to hear about the thyroid. I really hope things get resolved soon so you can get back to TTC... unless you are already preggo :D That would be a wonderful news :hugs:

Tawn
: stupid AF eh! Sorry hun :hugs:

Cath & Wiggler: Once again congrats on the amazing news!!! You ladies give us hope and for sure praying more :bfp: roll in this June!!

Thanks hun,I'm praying for all of yours now ladies we all need Feb/march babies! Xxx

Sending lots of babydust for june/early July BFP's :dust: :dust: x x x

just planned my next tattoo it says

“Do not regret growing older it is a privilege denied to many.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back